[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the day of retribution, after stabbing his 3 roommates, taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: rodger.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
On the day of retribution, after stabbing his 3 roommates, taking off in the car, shooting all those people, and crashing, he put the gun to his head.

Seconds before he pulled the trigger he probably though that the whole world would forget about him.

/r9k/ has made it so that this was not true.
>>
File: 1448164769944.jpg (159 KB, 565x554) Image search: [Google]
1448164769944.jpg
159 KB, 565x554
ON THE DAY OF RETRIBUTION
LIES A SOLITARY CANDLE
AHHHHAAAAAAA
>>
>>25179947

He was a profound narcissist, not a robot. There are commonalities but other than that he's just bait used by trolls.
>>
File: el4.jpg (118 KB, 1700x692) Image search: [Google]
el4.jpg
118 KB, 1700x692
the hero robots needed, not the one it deserved. He lives forever in Valhalla
>>
File: 3253132.jpg (63 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
3253132.jpg
63 KB, 992x558
what has r9k come to? elliot rodger threads die at 5 replies
>>
>>25181269
Old robots commited suicide or went to wizardchan. most of the people here are newfaggots
>>
>>25180038
he was so fucking good looking why couldnt we switch lifes fuck my life fuck my lifeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25180038
Valhalla is for white people, not happa
>>
dude was a delusional cunt
>>
did he even rape sum sloot b4 he ded?
>>
RIP Prince, i'm playing this song for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg
>>
His spirit lives on in AZN Elliot.
>>
Come back to us Eliot

Reeeee in peace
>>
>>25181316
How old is old robot?
>>
Original wine bottle required
>>
>>25179947
>stabbing his 3 roommates
That's pretty hardcore.
>>
Those who have achieved a state of Nirvana like Elliot Rodger, will manifest itself in many forms for generations to come. Long live Elliot Rodger, long live the saviour, long live his message.
>>
He was possesed by a demon that feeds off of anger and hatred we will see it again...
>>
The CIA uses MK uktra to make people commit these shootings
>>
He was stopped by a stupid door and had to basically give up his plan.
>>
>>25181668
>lost
Good1 1960s conspiracy fag
>>
>>25181699
Maybe he was just tired of killing at that point.
>>
>>25181710
Even though it was proven through leaked CIA files that they mislabled. Believe it or not retard they are controlling people
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.