[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bro just let her do all the talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1435352523876.jpg (188 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
1435352523876.jpg
188 KB, 736x981
>bro just let her do all the talking
>>
what can I say, works every time
>>
>>25179861
>Implying that doesn't work
Women love a "good listener".
>>
>>25179861

Jus b urself bro works for me lmao
>>
>just exist bro, works every time
>>
>>25179952

Why are you depressed dude just be happy dude
>>
File: kukngo.png (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kukngo.png
139 KB, 500x375
>I'll warm her up for you, then you go in for the kill, bro
>>
>>25179861

I wonder how much money he spends on a haircut.
>>
That guy is handsome as fuck, would brohug.
>>
>>25179861
>bro just say something anything at all
>>
>>25179861

I love it when you guys post threads like this and it's always a tall dark guy with a smirk, because that's my type and it makes me feel good about myself.

thanks, I needed the confidence boost because my life is shit
>>
this threads always make me laugh so fucking hard, because its true and i never got even a kiss being chubby and ugly
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25179861
This is the way to get laid
>>
>tfw I tried this on a date and they just sat in silence until I came up with another topic to lead/talk about.
>>
>>25180012
>not lusting after the short pasty guy with a scowl
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You too chad Senpai...
>>
>>25179861
>ywn be this attractive
Why live?
>>
>>25179861
except most women are boring cunts and have nothing to talk about, that's the whole reason they go on dates so they can be entertained.

when we are alone we at least have our own thoughts to accompany us but when women are alone they are literally alone and go crazy because they are just that boring
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.