[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told my oneitis she has a pretty smile and this was the response
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450306558384.jpg (12 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1450306558384.jpg
12 KB, 215x250
Told my oneitis she has a pretty smile and this was the response
"Awe thank u you're so nice :-)"
Is it over for me or is there still hope?
>>
>>25179661
>having oneitis
You were doomed from the start
>>
Uh no. If she didn't immediately tell you to fuck off you haven't ruined anything. There definitely is hope. Where you expecting her to jump right on your cock or something? Getting a girl to be interested in you takes a long time. Don't feel discouraged just because she hasn't immediately signaled for you to make a move. Be her friend first and then try
>>
There's still hope, you just have to wait a decade or two so she can hop off that cock carousel and find a good man (that's you) to settle down with.
>>
>>25179678

That's a bingo.

>"Awe thank u you're so nice :-)"
is a very polite way of saying fuck off. There's not hostility behind it, it just means don't try to take it any further.

Start visualizing her taking an absolutely disgusting shit. Do this for 5 minutes a day every day. Unless you're a scat fetishist, this should help with your affliction.
>>
>>25179858
How is a girl telling you she thinks you are nice and appreciating your complement "basically telling you to fuck off". Not everything has a double meaning man. Don't be so cynical. OP you have a chance but you need to take it slow and get to know her. Be her friend first.
>>
>>25179661
Sucks to be you, OP. You blew it.

On the other hand, I've bought all the games my oneitis wanted on Steam thanks to the sales. When I give them to her in a few days she'll have no choice but to notice me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.