[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheist and Agnostic cups filled :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Atheist and Agnostic cups filled

:)
>>
File: 1446413830784.jpg (1006 KB, 2477x3565) Image search: [Google]
1446413830784.jpg
1006 KB, 2477x3565
>>25179562
>which religions are the most vain
>>
>>25179562
most I'd give him is a kick to his bald head
>>
This is good bait. 10 outta 10.
>>
Dude is a genius gotta give it to him
>>
>>25179562
Damn that's kind of clever actually. Bait them into a religious pissing contest and profit from it
>>
>>25179562
>walk up to the motherfucker
>"Atheism and Agnosticism are not religions you illiterate cunt!"
>take away the respective cups and pocket the money
>i was actually jewish all along
>>
>Jewish
>two pennies
as a kike, I'd probably give him a dollar, but put it in the Pagan bowl or something, because fuck making my fellow kikes look good
>>
>>25179719
>Dude is a genius

That's like $4 max from an entire day of begging
>>
>that jew cup
>muh sides
>>
>>25179750
Well, there aren't a lot of Jews or Pagans walking around, so I'm surprised there's anything in there at all.
>>
File: charonboat_dot_com_severe_burns.jpg (377 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
charonboat_dot_com_severe_burns.jpg
377 KB, 1024x661
>>25179702
You're probably just jealous, you resent him for making more money and being generally more successful than you. You complain about him just leeching off of others but you spend everyday wagecuck posting on african balloon animal picture boards and leech off your parents. This guy actually has some sort of income and probably very few expenses other than malt liquor.
>>
>>25179562
>almost nothing in jewish cup
Who would have guessed?
>>
Of course the kike cup is empty
>>
Atheists and agnostics (smug atheists) feel the need to one up religious people and prove themselves as better/smarter than them
>>
>>25179562
I wish people didn't give money to beggars. It doesn't help them out of their situation, it only helps to sooth the conscience of the "good samaritan".
>>
>>25179879
>religionfag tries to defend his shitty religion
>>
>spirital

kek
>>
>>25179562
I feel like you meant to post this on normiebook
>>
>>25179766
it's a clever way of doing a stupid thing I guess
>>
>>25179562
>new shoes
>brisk ice tea
This man isn't homeless.
>>
>>25179892

pretty much. As a guy who begs, y'all aren't doing shit but buying me drugs, liquor, and smokes. Then I go buy food with my EBT card. lmao
>>
>>25179562
The amount of money he receives obviously depends on how many of respective religions live in that area...
>>
>>25180010

so you say one can't be homeless and also own some nice things? what the hell
>>
>>25180068
If you have $70+ to be spending on shoes then clearly you don't need more money for food.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.