[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447490119410.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447490119410.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
Would you really marry and raise kids with a girl who's had chad's cum jizzed all over her face?
>>
>marry
Ebin meme
>>
That chicks hot dude no way she's going to go after me. But if she did hell yeah I'm sick of this whole not worth it if she's used goods thing I'll take what I can fucking get at this point and if what I can get looks like that then let's do it.

Which doesn't answer your marriage question but if somehow I landed her and our relationship went well then yes.
>>
I want to lick Chad's cum off her face.
>>
Not really, but again, I'm 20 so if I did somehow manage to get a life partner I'd probably never truly know what she's been up to the previous years, she could've done all kinds of crazy shit, could've had her father's cum on her face when she was little for all I know.
Also
>marrying
Do you faggot not realize it's the CURRENT YEAR ? It's almost 2016, stop with this primitive shit. Open relationships for everyone !
>>
>>25179378
why does it say "jewdank"?
>>
>>25179564
her reddit username
>>
>>25179378
I'm never getting married or having kids, but I'd date a woman who had slept around in the past.
>>
>>25179378

My ultimate dream is to have a stacy normie gf that had a "wild past" and did "crazy shit" but now wants to "settle" with a "nice guy" I would be that nice guy, the nicest, enjoy the sex and love, and one day when I get tired, I just dump her like the piece of trash whore she is.
>>
>>25179378
Yeah, why not? I have nothing against Chad. He had nothing to do with me being born unattractive. To want to punish someone for perceived "privilege" or success would make me just as bad as the pathetic revolutionaries who ruined Russia and France.
>>
File: deal_wiv_it_in_space.jpg (314 KB, 783x852) Image search: [Google]
deal_wiv_it_in_space.jpg
314 KB, 783x852
my gf and the mother of my child has had 15 previous sexual partners

I've had 10

We met when we were 29, so we had both been around the block

I don't give a fuck, r9k are laughably insecure and deluded
>>
>>25179378
yes, in fact I'd prefer it
>>
so long as she's clean, i don't care. only matters how faithful she is.
>>
File: 1448825639827.jpg (74 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448825639827.jpg
74 KB, 500x375
>>25179378
No, because if she doesn't have the foresight to think about what such an act or photo might result in later in life, she doesn't have the foresight to be a valuable long-term partner.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.