[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me anons, what LIES has society fed you over the years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 1383269578968.jpg (18 KB, 298x324) Image search: [Google]
1383269578968.jpg
18 KB, 298x324
tell me anons, what LIES has society fed you over the years?
why did you think they shovels these lies into you?
>>
>>25179342
Life and love are lies. We all just grow up, breed, and wallow in our own filth until death. We are literally animals.

The kikes put this into motion. And for some of us, they taught us this. Now we don't even have the bliss of ignorance.
>>
romantic love
>>
>>25179409
>breed
pff maybey you do
>>
personality beats looks
the truth money beats everything
>>
>>25179342
the need to be validate by others to feel important.

Also this:
>>25179425
>>25179468
>>
>>25179409
>The kikes put this into motion.
you know that really just another version of the whole " devil made me do it " excuse but on a societal scale.
>>
>>25179342
"Be yourself"

Which only works if you're normal to begin with, by the way. We've "been ourselves" for years and look what's happened.
>>
>>25179342
>what LIES has society fed you over the years
none, i don't listen either way
>>
"Looks matter less to females"
Hmmmm
>>
>you can be whatever you want
> just go up there give the manager a firm handshake and the job is yours
>>
>>25179556
I think thats true to a certain extent, guy certainly can get away with being fat more than girls do.
>>
>>25179342

"Height/looks/race doesn't matter, it's about personality/confidence/how you carry yourself/[insert platitude here]"

The purpose of each statement is the same: to prevent the loss of disenfranchised members of society (taxpayers) to NEETdom/suicide when they realize they were born inferior and are therefore fucked for life
>>
>money isn't everything
>>
File: 1417839497156.png (13 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1417839497156.png
13 KB, 201x199
>girls just LOVE gentleman
hahahahhahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH THANKS MOM
I'm not even that bad looking but that shit ruined me during childhood and highschool, and now since I missed out on the dating experience and women only want somebody with experience I have no hope
>>
you are smart.
>>
>>25179342
>there's someone for everyone
>effort=success
>don't worry about money just find something fun to do
>go to uni it's important to have diplomas
>>
File: 1450149931907.jpg (1 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1450149931907.jpg
1 MB, 4000x4000
>>25179950
>>go to uni it's important to have diplomas
what infuriates me is that I went and got one of those "useful" degrees and still ended up being a worthless piece of paper.
>>
>>25179698
Girls actually believe that they want gentlemen, it's the most contradictive shit ever.
>Society makes women grow up believing that they are princesses
>Therefore, they expect to always be treated as such
>Genetic programming still tells them that any man who treats them like a princess is a beta
Worst part is that they can't even see this themselves.
>>
File: bd4BJCM.jpg (80 KB, 850x450) Image search: [Google]
bd4BJCM.jpg
80 KB, 850x450
>>25179342
you have to believe the little lies before you can believe the big ones like morality and romance.
>>
File: 1438341545092.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438341545092.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>25179342
>It gets better

original commento
>>
>>25179342
That it's ok to spend your young years hedonistically absorbing resources and that there won't be any period where you have to somehow pay it all back. My sisters eighteen and been to three music festivals, having fun in college, going to games and has tons of friended but failing her classes. Idiot thinks graduation days gonna happen and everyone will look past her shitty resume because of social or group skills or some shit.
>>
>>25179982
Which degree
>>
>>25179342
It gets better after [thing in the next few years]
It gets better after [thing in another few years]
>>
>be nice to others and others will be nice to you
>everyone has human right to (live, be happy, ...)
>you can do it, just put your will to it

that's it I guess
>>
>>25179698
>>25180455
I think the implication is that if you act like a Chad in the first place (aka if you have the animalistic charm and aggressiveness, and no gentlemanliness) then, if you act a little bit like a gentleman here and there, it will double your pussy harvest

however that advice is useless to someone who doesn't fulfill the premise of being a Chad in the first place
>>
>>25180959
electrical engineering

original content making text:
treeclops
>>
"Life is worth living"
>>
>>25179500
That last part is a meme bro.

Oy vey the autism is real with this one. Probably still has his foreskin.
>>
>>25181026
what is useful advise then?
>>
File: 1411682803515.jpg (92 KB, 872x685) Image search: [Google]
1411682803515.jpg
92 KB, 872x685
>Everyone has a special talent!
>Looks/height/Penis size/ Don't matter!
>Hard work is all that matters!
>Anyone can be rich!
>>
>>25182368
prepare for a life of mediocrity
>>
>>25179342
This manga was terrifying
>>
>>25181026
This is actually decent advice phanpy
>>
>>25183042
is that soo?
>>
>>25183042
>>25184439
the 1 time i ever saw everyone dying. i thought that at least 1 would survive. his sister was in the bag, wasn't she? the one that moves and the guy get scared and run off. i think that she died out of Starvation
>>
>>25179342
Op who is that cutie? also is it a depressing mango like I hope it is or is it just that she is a strange character in a silly action manga or something
>>
>>25185196
>s it a depressing mango like I hope it is or is it just that she is a strange character in a silly action manga or something
neither
its a horror manga,
she's some sort of demon or something
>>
>>25185364
s-so I wont fall in love with her tragically?
>>
>>25180590
Goddamn it it almost stopped hurting

Goodnight sweet prince
>>
Anyone cares about you except yourself.
>>
I think the biggest lie was
>if you try really really hard at something you cant fail.
it made my exams and stuff so much harder believing I could maybe do it if I devoted myself entirely
>>
>>25185364
also what is the name of the manga
>>
File: tumblr_nx89h2HFXs1tod76fo1_500.gif (146 KB, 484x526) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx89h2HFXs1tod76fo1_500.gif
146 KB, 484x526
>>25185398
>I wont fall in love with her tragically?
she'll make you feel many things , but I doubt love would would be one of them.
>>
>>25185586
tell me the damn name dude
>>
That you NEED to go to COLLEGE to make it in today's society.

I went for two years and got into 15k debt. I feel no smarter than when i first started, in fact i feel dumber thanks to the people I've been around there.
I dropped out, and i just HATE EVERYONE INVOLVED.
I HATE THOSE DUMB TEACHERS WHO TOLD ME IF I DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE I'D BE A FAILURE AT LIFE
I HATE THOSE SAME TEACHERS WHO PITY PASS EVERY DUMB HOOD NIGGER THROUGH THEIR CLASSES THEN TELL HIM TO GO TO COLLEGE
I HATE THE PROFESSORS WHO DIVERSITY PASS THOSE HOOD NIGGERS THROUGH THEIR COLLEGE CLASSES SO THEY ARE COMPETING ON THE SAME LEVEL I WOULD BE
>tfw decide i want to be a psychologist in high school
>stay up late many nights reading the DSM IV, other psychology books, writings by famous psychologists
>get into my "advanced" psychology class
>class is mostly women
>a couple hood niggas, teacher never calls on them for answers cuz they know they don't pay attention.
>class taught by some pregnant older woman
>Freud was a woman hater and all his theories are wrong
>being gay is not mental illness
JUST FUCK MY CAREER FIELD UP

Now people just laugh at you when you say you are studying psychology. Its all a joke.

I hate those smug entitled teachers so much. Thank god we had based scotty walker squash their unions. These people are scum and don't deserve your tax money.

Sorry for the /pol/-tier rant post, but literally nothing makes me more mad than the college meme.
>>
>There will always be a loving partner for everyone
>>
>>25186275
sounds more like you suck and like yo blame your suckiness on other things.
>>
File: ibitsu-1597916.jpg (162 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
ibitsu-1597916.jpg
162 KB, 800x1200
>>25185760
here is aa clue
>>
>the nerds will one day be the bullies boss

obviously they don't mean it literally but in the sense that the nerd kid will go far in life while the bully will work a low pay job

truth is the bullies dad will probably hire him and his agression will attract women

the nerd might get a fancy degree but without connections he's fucked
>>
>constantly told I'm le smart but lazy by teachers and parents my entire life
>begin to think i'm actually smart
>go to college
>fail

I have an iq of 78 and can't do long division(inb4 le u can do it u just hav 2 apply urself and study) I actually am incapable of doing it. If I'd known I was stupid I would have just became a tradie or forklift operator instead of wasting money on college.
>>
"opiates will ruin your life"
"all drugs are horrible and addictive and do nothing but destroy everything"
"people only smoke to be cool and then the nicotine hooks them into it" - I used to believe this one and would think every smoker just fell to peer pressure and then nicotine made the keep buying more

and then I smoked and it felt good and I was like oh shii and then I got addicted
>>
>>25179698
>I'm not even that bad looking
believe me, if you were good looking it would have worked.
>>
>listen to your parents, they know whats best for you
even as a kid i knew this was bullshit
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.