[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nice girl likes me >don't like her back because she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (9 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 645x623
>nice girl likes me
>don't like her back because she's boring and talks too much
>chase Stacy
>she's dramatic, high strung, etc.
>for some reason I'm attracted to the drama and trying to tame her
>Stacy rejects me
>Sad
>>
>>25179311
I guess the normie invasion is completely now, huh?

Normie feels thread now
>>
>>25179329
I'm actually a KHV
>>
>>25179329
normalfag here. all i can say is finally, I was beggining to feel like I didnt fit in here.
>>
i have also just recently rejected a 8/10 dumb hot girl, and i didn't even chase any stacy, i was just being an autist
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x422
You're not attracted to the drama. You're attracted to her body and social status and you're more attracted to that than you are to the stability offered by the other girl. The pros outweigh the cons and your brain makes you think the cons are a pro to rationalize it.
>>
The girl I went after played trumpet in the band and played pokemon at lunch fuck ya
>>
>>25179420
Well, the nice girl has a really nice body too...
>>
I'm bout to hook up with a qt3.14 Asian mama in the next week and my penis has never been happier
>>
File: areyoukiddingme.gif (555 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
areyoukiddingme.gif
555 KB, 500x281
>>25179311
I can't even get anyone like I am cursed to roam forever and ever endlessly in solitude and you complain about being sad while someone actually liked you once. Just come on !!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.