[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
I went From Robot to King of the Normies in 6 months AMA
>>
This is now a normie feels thread.

>tell gf i miss her
>she tells me she misses me too
:3
>>
>>25179206
is that pepe supposed to be our king?
>>
>>25179206
Will you rate my diss track?
Its for a fellow trip
https://m.soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/honey-i-shrunk-the-kidfaqqi-dissprod-by-empty-beats
>>
>>25179238
>see girl has cut her lip
>someone should kiss that better
>she tells me I should
>>
>>25179262
Aviators and Polos scream normie
>>
how faggot
>>
File: 1450799343311.jpg (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450799343311.jpg
116 KB, 1366x768
>>25179296
looks like Elliot and his Armani glasses to me
>>
>>25179297
Starts With Tinder
>>
>>25179272
damn
#all in
>>
>>25179206
Is it more about confidence than looks OP? been trying to make a sort of 'guide' to normiehood and need to know.
>>
>>25179330
Confidence lad, you can be a 5 but have an 7 in confidence and they start to eat it up
>>
>>25179330
not op but from my experience what i can tell you is that for a girl to be attracted to you she needs to feel like she is somehow highering her social status. you can fake this by acting entitled or working out
>>
>>25179312
Tinder needs kikebook, how robot were you?
>>
>>25179361
I don't work out desu
>>
>>25179349
>>25179361
I remember there was an uglyass manlet who was 4'8 in hs, but was one of the top chads. I guess this explains it then...

So how does someone become more confident looking?
>>
>>25179365
Pretty deep, But getting Facebook and adding some old school people starts to draw you back in. People realize you aint dead
>>
>>25179206
how do u pretend to care
>>
>>25179399
just fake it, normies get upset when you laugh at cancer and things so keep it to yourself or push boundires with closer pals
>>
>>25179393
>buy nice clothes
Don't get those cheap looking shit. If you are a Brit like me go to Next, Topman, Or other nice shops and get some decent clothes. Black Jeans and a Polo will normally do but make sure it fits.

Practice not stuttering and general chit chat. If you have some friends you can still be socially awkward but you can mask it
>>
>>25179461
I'm a Canadafag and usually wear nice jeans, some really normie looking jordans and a t-shirt with a generic black hoodie, I guess I just need to get rid of the generic shit

But what about actually speaking? I get afraid when talking to normies and usually say something autistic
>>
>>25179511
Is The Hoodie Tight fitting or baggy? You tend to get a better result if its tight. For talking always think just before you say it. Ive had drinks with a few ladies before and said something autistic but if you played it cool the whole night a slip up doesn't tend to matter
>>
>>25179398
I do have facebook, only like 50 friends since i never add anyone, profile picture of 6 years old. How did you make the sudden change man, i don't feel like making a new profile picture and suddenly adding people in highschool i don't give a shit about. Anyway tell us more about the story like a evaluation
>>
>>25179552
it's tight, but i wear the hood up (it's a comfort thing, when my head is covered i feel oddly safe, idk)

But i mean I can't even approach people. I'll look at them, look down, make some sort of sound and try and go to them, then walk off/
>>
>>25179553
50 is enough, start adding their mutual friends and head onto tinder. Anyways this is what I did

>Facebook
>downloaded tinder
>practiced talking to girls
>fuck up? Who cares never meet them anyways
>Someone catch your eye? ask them for drinks
>say yes? meet them
>get number/time and place

Step 2
>obtain nice clothes from a decent store
>eat some Gum before hand
>meet her
>shes cool and you click? even better
>don't click? go back to step 1 on Tinder

Step 3
>get some normie friends from facebook
>meet them for drinks
>goes well they tend to invite you out again or invite you to one of those group chats
>don't be the guy who is the butt of the joke
>make sure you have someone below you
>normie friends have connections w/ girls
>people start to know your name

then its all up from there desu get yourself a job or whatever just don't stay neet because the girls can smell it on you. Also learn to drive
>>
>>25179580
I still hate approaching people just push yourself. I still look down now and again but you start to loose it. Just make small talk. Like hey Nice hoodie, if they have tattoos or whatever really
>>
I went from robot to King Normie after finally getting out of depressive episode lasting three years.

Finally have social skills. Mother insists on moving 9 hours away. New school. Go from having confidence and still the King to Robot in two days following resurgence of my stutter and depression

feelsgoodman
>>
>>25179654
OP Here again
I know sit on a Throne of Normies, Girls, Booze and lies

feels good man
>>
>>25179675
I'll try it. I don't want to go full normie or anything, I just want to finally get a gf

;~;
>>
>>25179461
>next
>topman

Nah bro nah
>>
>>25179813
Tbh Snapchat, Tinder and Instagram is where I meet girls. That or bars
>>
>>25179206
Does this work for ugly manlets?
>>
Robots HATE HIM
This piece of shit went from permavirgin sperglord to alpha pussyslayer in 6 MONTHS
Click here to find out how
>>
>>25179206
Is Pepe OC or nah?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.