[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do pretty shy women exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Do pretty shy women exist?
>>
Yes but they're all autistic in some sort of way, or mentally ill. I've met plenty of shy women and they've all been off in some noticeable way.
>>
>>25178963
yes, but they just resent their shyness because they crave cock just like normal guys but can't get it as easily. They keep thinking people hate them because their shyness makes them bitchy. They also drink more to get rid of their shyness temporarily and become even sluttier than normal girls. This is real life.
>>
File: 1449035048497.jpg (202 KB, 946x720) Image search: [Google]
1449035048497.jpg
202 KB, 946x720
>>25179003
Unfortunately this is true. If you want a non-slutty shy girl, go for the ugly ones that no one else wants.

Too bad shy, ugly girls get no attention and thus are severely socially underdeveloped, causing them to be immature, selfish cunts.
>>
File: 1450597869783.jpg (33 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1450597869783.jpg
33 KB, 1008x720
No, because they have no reason to be shy. People are nice to them and respect them more just because of their looks.

I could only see if they have a legitimate illness like severe anxiety or agoraphobia, but not just shyness.
>>
>>25178996
>Mentally ill
I can confirm this. The girls that are sincerely shy or introverted (not the roastie tumblrinas that claim this and still manage a large group of friends) usually some sort of issue going on.
>>
i have that good social anxiety. jk. it's hell. i get red in the face and trip on my words-- not good for interviews.
>>
>>25178963
obviously

being shy is nothing but a meme in normieland
>>
Nope. Shy handsome dudes don't exist either. There's no reason for them to be shy.
>>
I have one. It sucks that i have to get her drunk in order for her to get the nerve to have a threesome with me and my friend.
>>
>>25178963
they're usually the biggest whores of all
>>
Shyness is irrelevant if you are a woman
>>
>>25178963
Yep, pretty much what >>25178996
said. They're typically nice and clingy for a bit, but give them too much leeway and they're complete fucking bitches. Currently dealing with my gfs constant bitchfit, why did I cuck myself and trade happiness for pussy. The sex is good, but this is completely not worth it.
>>
>>25179301
But they could have developed shyness as a child, then during adolescence they became physically more attractive.

Can apply to both genders. Could have happened to many robots. Combine that with self-esteem issues that makes one's own attractiveness invisible to oneself, and consequent lack of making the most of it, and optimising it with good hair, clothes, makeup, etc.

There might be a rich vein of fixer-uppers to be mined here.
>>
>tfw my extremely shy gf asked me out(after looooonngggg time of slow process)
>tfw shes a biggest whore
Go for normal ones bro
>>
>>25179679
This. Men approach and initiate. Men lead the conversation. Women select and reject.

That's the traditional model anyway. Might be advantageous for some women to take initiative. Men love that. But it's not like the passive tactic girls will get left behind.

Passive tactic guys will. They ain't even in the game.

Of course for both genders, going full hermit-cloistermode-hikki places one outside of the game.

We expert sociologists now.
>>
>>25178963
>Do pretty shy women exist?

Pretty shy women exist, but really shy women don't.
>>
File: n0thing.jpg (34 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
n0thing.jpg
34 KB, 369x368
>>25178963
>Get to know shy girl
>She slowly opens up
>Turns out she's exactly like any other girl except she's shy towards strangers
Every fucking time.
>>
>>25180247
It's incredibly easy to fix shyness when everybody you meet instantly respects you because you're attractive.
>>
why would you assume that we know?
>>
>>25180878
i grew up playing CS with him
>>
>>25178963
What about shy fit and attractive guys?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.