[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last of your line?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Jack.jpg (73 KB, 606x455) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
73 KB, 606x455
This is weird to think about, but just think...

for billions of years, our ancestors reproduced.

All of us are part of an unbroken line stretching back a couple billion years into the past.

Some of us are going to be the LAST of that line.

Isn't that weird?
>>
>>25178734

How does Jack Nicholson have a hairline like that and still look cool?

I look like a fucking mutant
>>
>>25178777

Maybe you should dress like him. Nice triple 7 btw.
>>
>>25178734
>Isn't that weird?

No, happens all the time in nature.
Some just don't carry on their genetic lineages. Shit happens.

Two ways to look at it;
>Shit happens, don't care.
>Ha, take this ancestors, fucking c-c-c-combo breaker, bitch.

Either way, I'm good with it.
>>
File: 1425716035738.jpg (36 KB, 509x499) Image search: [Google]
1425716035738.jpg
36 KB, 509x499
Reminder if you don't reproduce it's like you never existed
>>
>>25178889

Better than suicide.

Suicide means I'll be remembered. Not existing is a good way to prevent that.
>>
>>25178734
>tfwhen the last person born in 1999 dies
>>
>>25178889

>implying whether you existed will matter when you are dead regardless of reproduction
>implying the entire universe and all matter therein arent going to be recycled like a gigantic fucking etchasketch being shaken
>>
>>25178777
Because it's Jack Nicholson and there's more to him than his hairline.
>>
If you go back that far there will have been millions of other branches from the same tree as me that has ended and very many that will keep reproducing long after me.
>>
>>25178889

I am part of a causal chain.

The stuff I do today is still going to be in play a thousand years from now, in all kinds of subtle ways, most of which will never be attributed to me.

It's called the butterfly effect. Look it up.
>>
>>25178889
I don't know. I think newton, who never reproduced, will be far more remembered than the millions of plebs who had children at some point since his death
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK