[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw literally friendless anons who post apparently desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: batman-crying.jpg (20 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
batman-crying.jpg
20 KB, 300x356
>tfw literally friendless anons who post apparently desperate for friends and people to talk to still always stop responding to me

Am I just terminally boring? Do I have no soul, and people can somehow see this?

Even one guy I managed to keep on instant messenger for a month now has stopped logging on.

I guess I should give up.
>>
You're not boring, but everyone prefers to respond to fake fembots, and cock threads
>>
>>25178731
Please talk to me OP.
My kik is : LouisVotreEmpereur
>>
>>25178731
hey op I'll listen
Tell me something
>>
It's possible that they aren't all that great at socializing and think that they've done something wrong or they're wasting your time.
Then again, I don't know you. It's also possible that you're boring or clingy.
>>
>>25179046
I've given up. I can't be bothered any more.

but if I can't even do this online where even legitimate autists seem to have friends, how can I ever in real life
>>
If they don't have friends it's probably in part due to their own social skills and not understanding that it takes serious work to maintain friendships. Ergo they ghost you.

Maybe you're bad at being friendly and boring as well idk.

Not trying to be mean just saying.
>>
>>25179175
It's easier in real life. Thanks to politeness (lol) people have to listen to you.
>>
>>25179175
Shit OP I'm sorry I was offline, I'm studying

Sounds like some serious depression... how old are you?
>>
File: birdman.jpg (46 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
birdman.jpg
46 KB, 500x280
>>25179347
meh, I just feel like I should give up on human relationships. I feel like pic related.

late 20s.
>>
>>25179482
Have you tried in the outernet? It's not like finding friends in this shithole here is very easy.
>>
>>25178731
I feel you too op. I honestly think we're just too autistic for this planet.
>>
>>25179588
>Have you tried in the outernet?
>>
>>25179731
oops, I clicked too soon.
>Have you tried in the outernet?
Where like?

Years ago when I had hobbies and motivation, I used to post in some forums. But it never turned into friendship outside those forums.
>>
>>25179772
what kind of hobbies?
have you tried martial arts? if you find a good school it boosts your confidence and you usually meet pretty decent people.
>>
>>25178731
stop trying. this definitely worked for me.
>>
>>25179825
>what kind of hobbies?
back then it was gamedev. But I thought by outernet you meant outside 4chan, but I guess you mean outside the internet and in real life.

but yeah, I have enough social phobias that anything in the real world is incredibly hard, so I thought at least trying to make online friends might be a start.

>>25179848
Most of my life I didn't try. Now I did, and it doesn't seem to work either.
>>
>>25179891
Yeah I mean outside.
Social anxiety must suck... How bad is it? Can you get therapy? By that I mean do you live in the US or in a country with a functioning health care system?
>>
>>25179891
OK op i gotta go
>>
>>25179966
>Can you get therapy?
I think if I could force myself to go to therapy, I would be halfway to solving my problems anyway... If I lived in a city, there might be some social anxiety meets I could try going to. But I'm in a rural area and such things are a long drive away so it's hard to go on a whim.

UK, I'm sure therapy is available.

>>25180054
cya roboto
>>
>>25180065
UK! That's awesome. Anyway, it doesn't need to be therapy...

Okay OP, I don't really know you but from what I've heard so far you sound like you might actually suffer from a depression... Not a doctor though.

And this is not bad news actually. It means something can be done. If you are willing to talk to a physician he might get you some anti-depressants.

Two weeks, most likely. After two weeks you will most likely feel better. The benefits are the same as from therapy actually, the only thing faster and more efficient would be anti-depressants combined with therapy.

I used to have a gf with a depression
>>
>>25180416
>If you are willing to talk to a physician he might get you some anti-depressants
physicians are scary, talking to people/them are scary (let alone about highly personal issues), anti-depressant meds and their side effects are scary... You're probably right, I'm sure.
>>
>>25180623
This isn't about me being right though...
Depressions are assholes and there is that vicious cycle of not getting help because feeling like shit and feeling like shit because of not getting help.

I can't help you do that first step. You have to break out of it for yourself.
But I think you can and you should do it.
>>
>>25180887
I don't get help due to the social phobia rather than the depression (still a vicious circle there of course). Any depression is moderate at most, not extreme.

But thanks for the advice anyhow. Good night everyone.
>>
>>25180962
Good night! Sending you hugs across the channel
>>
>>25181013
you have my sincere thanks, m8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.