[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW in the family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: IMG_20151222_153502.jpg (37 KB, 292x663) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_153502.jpg
37 KB, 292x663
Come home for Christmas.

Younger sister has turned into an overweight (very fat) SJW somehow.

She got triggered by people using the word "black" to describe someone. Says that "black people are many races". Wat.dll

Wat do
>>
continue to act as you normally do. whenever she says something, just laugh.
>>
she's not wrong but you should tell her that if she references to "whie" people she should clarify if she is talking about celtic, germanic, slavic, gothic, or turcic race
>>
>>25178686
put her out of her misery
>>
>>25178724
Those aren't races fucktard, those are ethnicities.
>>
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1831x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1831x793
You need to use the current version of the WAT dynamic link library. It contains the red pill. You must be on the blue version.

See if that helps.
>>
>>25178787
You're an ethnic fucking ball licker, get fucked.
>>
File: 32 (1).jpg (204 KB, 1200x1696) Image search: [Google]
32 (1).jpg
204 KB, 1200x1696
How old are you and do you have a good job?

If so then at dinner with family try to pitch Donald trump to your parents. When she gets triggered then explain why demographic replacement of whites is bad for them and how trumps a way out. Keep turning her liberal logic back on her. Like if she brings native Americans up in immigration then say it worked well for them look at them now.

All in all don't sperm out Or ignore. Be calm and be firm. After she fucks off because she mad then change the topic with your parents and turn it to some other bullshit for them to ignore what happened.

Latter on that night go to your sisters room and apologize for upsetting her. Go full anime at this point and be like how your a caring oniichan and want her to succeed.

Then go get her some beer and drink with her, go for a walk outside. All the time act alpha as fuck but like some fujobait faggot.

Guarantee after this appeal to her teen hormones Then she will go for right wingers stuff because it'll start making her wet.
>>
>>25178739
Why can't I ever have the pleasure of seeing fat entitled self absorbed annoying people rolled down stairs like a fucking old bundle of carpet. Just like an object that needed to be disposed of.
>>
>>25178686
why not just ignore her?
>>
>>25178787
>those aren't races
get fucked
>>
>>25178865
Actually didn't even being up trump on my own, she did yesterday at dinner.

Said he's "racist for wanting to build a wall. He will only let white people in".

My response: tell her that illegal immigrants aren't protected by our labour laws and that they are exploited. "illegal immigration hurts everyone". Fully shut down.
>>
File: asianqt.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
asianqt.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>25178923
Teach me senpai. What is your definition of "race"?
>>
>>25178955
The issue isn't to shut her up. It's to basically crush her current facade. She is a sjw tumblr whale bc that is her support group. Crush her bubble then be her support as a right winger. If she is young then she will follow her emotions.

Like hey tumblr hurt my fee fees but what my bros in cheered Me up. Let me look into that.
>>
>>25178955
>"illegal immigration hurts everyone"
but that isn't true. corporations LOVE illegal immigration, they can hire workers who they can pay less, no benefits, etc. in the republican ideology, they don't like mexicans "taking their jobs", but ironically the people who are hiring these illegal immigrants are also republican
>>
She is storming/stomping around the house because I mentioned to her that "race doesn't actually exist, it's just a social construct".
>>
>>25178686
You should ask her what does Black Lives Matter mean, and why are they using that word?
>>
>>25178865
Next step is to make white babies with her.
>>
File: crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg (535 KB, 1200x891) Image search: [Google]
crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg
535 KB, 1200x891
Tell her to shut the fuck up whenever she spouts her retarded crybully bullshit. They have no idea how to deal with people who disagree with them other than shouting them down.

Also tell her to lose weight.
>>
>>25179101
Trumps job is to make Republicans look bad and shame people into voting democrat. He would be the first to hire the cheapest labor, he is just in the race for more fame and raising his public image and status so he can make more cash.
>>
>>25178686
Tell her to get laid and stop wasting time with pathetic cunt.

If you want fun I suggest Ironically getting into debate with her and use some /pol/ argument ironically just to piss her off and she will lost it.

Also fat shaming is a good tactic. It all about technique.
>>
>>25179101
Anti-immigration rhetoric is for the dumb fucks who are too lazy to work and instead moan "dem immigrants took are jerbs". The rich, non-retarded Republicans want immigration because it gets them cheap labour, so their businesses make more money. But there are more retards than not, so the party has to dish out rhetoric against immigrants.
>>
>>25179149
>ben garrison damn near fully redpilled on everything except jews
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
>>
File: 1444275002322.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2166) Image search: [Google]
1444275002322.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2166
>>25178865
Great taste anon. Very cute.
>>
File: 24qn21s.jpg (45 KB, 700x879) Image search: [Google]
24qn21s.jpg
45 KB, 700x879
Serious question:

How do I encourage her to lose weight / exercise?

I'm honestly really concerned about her health. I last saw her 12 months ago and she was not fat. She is straight up obese now. Like, even her face looks fucked. She looks completely different.

Just found out her bf is a landwhale as well. His dad just died last month of a heart attack, age 46.

What the fuck is going on here.
>>
>>25178686
Just remind her that "races don't really exist it's all just made up"
>>
>>25178865
>Like if she brings native Americans up in immigration then say it worked well for them look at them now.

Only a Trump supporter would say something this ignorant.
>>
>>25179336
Start doing stuff with her. Movies, park visits, out to resteraunts. Then spice it up with hikes and jogs and eventually the gym.
>>
>>25179336
I think this is one situation where honesty might be the best solution.
"You're my sister, I care about your health, this is dangerous for you in the long-term, you need to take better care of yourself, etc."
If she has half a brain it'll at the very least encourage her to think about it. At the end of the day it's her decision to make, but if she realizes it's become a problem and there are people who care/are willing to help it might make a difference.
>>
remind her of the fact that women's only job in life is to not get fat and that she is the female equivalent of a creepy neckbeard
>>
>>25179336
>How do I encourage her to lose weight / exercise?
Tell her she's a fat disgusting fuck and she will die 15 years earlier if she doesn't get her shit together. The choice is hers. From experience though, you can't really convince these types of people to change their lives. It has to be a personal choice. And especially if she already has a BF who she can boss around, she will not want to lose any weight because she already has someone. Say goodbye to your sister basically dude; her mind was weak and she succumbed to liberal propaganda and pictures on tumblr. Sucks shit but the same thing happened to me. My sister is dead to me.
>>
>>25178788
>when this is how shitskins see you
Fixed it for them
>>
File: 1445710444853.jpg (626 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [Google]
1445710444853.jpg
626 KB, 1067x1384
>>25179149
>tell her to shyt the fuck up
>They have no idea how to deal with people who disagree with them other than shouting them down.
So literally act like them? That's retarded. On the contrary, presenting arguments calmly and objectively is the best way to defeat those bullshits.
>>
>>25179388
Yes and? Dont like it fuck off
>>
>>25179336
Tell her precisely that. Also propose help with diet and sport.
>>
>>25179336
Don't listen to the other anons. Calling her fat will push her further into denial about her problems. I suggest you motivate her by getting in better shape yourself. Show her how much nicer it is to take care of yourself.
>>
>>25179390
I'm only here for a week anon, for the holidays.

She tried to give me "fitness advice" the other day.

Apparently my sister was winded by the stairs at her new job and commented that they "are weird stairs, steeper than normal stairs". It was only 3 flights.

Mfw I'm a /fitizen/ who lifts 6 days a week.
>>
File: panic.png (135 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
135 KB, 265x300
>>25179550
>only three flights
I-is that not a hard amount of steps to climb?
>>
>>25179550
Keep at it. Walk around shirtless if you can. Show off your body.
>>
>>25178686
laugh at her. don't take her seriously. best option.
>>
>>25179336
How could get gain so much so fast? Was she actively trying to?
>>
>>25178686
My family calls them negroes, pretty redpilled tbhh famm
>>
>>25179857
You fucking tell me. It's like I stepped into the landwhale twilight zone here.

I've noticed she bakes a lot now. Recipes for pies all over the house. Baked several sheets of cookies so far, I guess cause it's the holidays, but they are all gone and I only had a few.
>>
>>25179102

triggered/10
>>
>>25179944
gotta keep those sugars up senpai
>>
>>25179185
>The rich, non-retarded Republicans want immigration

That's not true at all and there is absolutely no reason to bring in cheap labour.
What wages do you want to undercut with immigration ?
Office monkeys/white collar?
Our outsourced industry?
Our specialized industry that gladly pays more for skilled labour?
Minimum wage jobs?
Or do they want to destroy our non existing unions?
>>
Just make fun of her, when she tries to imply you're only doing it because you're stupid prove her wrong.
>>
>>25178686
choke her
at least a bit
and put a fuckton of laxatives in her food
>>
>>25179336
you obviously have a fat fetish

just fuck her
>>
>>25178717
This p much, shows you give no fucks and makes her feel subservient.
>>
She already hates op because he is not Sjw so if he calls her fat, she will likely just be defensive sbout it.

Whenever she takes more food at dinner time, op should just make a cringe face and say 'are you sure you should be doing that?'
>>
>>25182077
This is a good idea right here
>>
>>25179149

Ben 'put the degenerates in a pen' Garrison
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.