[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: 1450812508255.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450812508255.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
What's their secret with women? How do they pick them up so easily?
>>
>see random picture of a woman with a black dude
>HOW DO THEY DO IT?! HOW?! FUCKING CONSPIRACY

>see random picture of a woman with a white dude
>[no comment]
>>
Baseline of 6/10 attractiveness
Hygiene
Confidence
Level-headed
Sound mind
>>
they probably approach them. amazing what human interaction can do
>>
>>25178425
When a woman this attractive goes out with a black man, it's for attention.

She probably has dozen of dudes hitting on her every week, fromm all races. But the attention isn't enough so fuck it, let's pick a nigger. People will talk about me.

I've seen that shit so many times you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>25178425
maybe he is a good conversationalist, or she just finds his face attractive.
>>
Because black men are the apex male. The pinnacle of alphaness. They can get pussy so easily it makes everyone wonder how they do it. Not to mention the BBC. If I was a girl, would I be with a white man when black men exist? Of course not.
>>
File: 1450650192841.jpg (66 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1450650192841.jpg
66 KB, 550x412
>>25178425
>tfw seeing those big black booty genes flushed down the toilet
>>
The media sings the glories of nigger bulls 24/7, it's kind of the same reason white guys do amazing anywhere but in self loathing white countries.
>>
>>25178425
Lol you autusts are so moronic. Niggers like him rarely get cute girls like her. They get average girls and not that easily either. There are literally millions of niggers who struggle to get a white girl just like us. How do they do it?

Black people are not as depressed as we are and do not mind rejection. They ask out way more women than white guys and they put themselves out there.
>>
why do all withe people(even women) have such huge foreheads?

can anyone scientifically explain this to me without racism?
>>
>>25178553
That's what I thought until I went outside. Tons of black guys with pretty white girls, while I'm a virgin. It's pretty clear at this point, women want the BBC. Us white guys can't compete.
>>
File: 8dc.jpg (63 KB, 244x385) Image search: [Google]
8dc.jpg
63 KB, 244x385
>"Bleguys xD" are a trend (gee, I wobder thanks to who) Jews
>normie bitches follow trends, the meaning of their miserable life is following trends
>so nig nogs dont have to do anything, a normie skank will hunt him down so she can fuck him so she can say to her subhuman friends that she fucked a bleguy
>>
File: 1446408101715.png (168 KB, 497x524) Image search: [Google]
1446408101715.png
168 KB, 497x524
>>25178580
>us
speak 4urself breh
>>
>>25178503
Lol you autist. The pinnacle of alphaness? Have you never seen black guys cat call and get rejected? They get girls because:

1. They ask out more girls 2.They are more agressive and sexual about it.

I am sure if you were to hardcore hit on every okay looking white girl you see one of them would give you the time of a day.

It's not like a black guy just says wassap bby to one girl and he gets laid.
>>
>>25178425

Truth be told, I think we are uglier than them.
Sounds retarded, I know, but thats the only plausible explanation...
Thats what I concluded from being nearly 30 years without scoring anything.... I must be plain fucking ugly.
>>
>>25178577
Weak bone structure. This shit causes them to have a peanut skull with a high hairline, which makes it seem like they have a huge cranium when it is in fact really small.
>>
>>25178610
Exactly. They don't take shit from anybody. They get rejected and move on, knowing there are tons of pretty white women out there desperate to suck on a BCC. Can you blame them? Women want someone dominant and in charge, not some scared beta white boy. It's evolution at work and nature wants a BM/WF society. Should we really defy nature?
>>
>>25178580
You're retarded. Black guys literally spend a good portion of their day hitting on women. If you put so much effort you would get a date too.

Ask out 100 women and you ll have a gf. Simple. Also it's hard for a black guy to look below 3/10 as they look okay being bald and they do not have bad skin issues.
>>
>>25178610
No black men can ask out any girl and their panties drop immediately.
>>
>>25178676
I lived with two black guys who never went after women. White gals went out of their way to go out with them. You're retarded as shit.
>>
>>25178658
We should defy the nature. Monogamy is not natural. When we resort to being animalistic you have women fucking around and you create a twisted society that is unable to advance foward.
>>
>>25178676
I'm glad you understand, but us white guys can't ask out that many women, we're not alpha enough or confident enough. Meanwhile black alphas are slaying pussy every minute...It's no surprise that our own women don't want us anymore. How can we compete when we're just genetically beta?
>>
>>25178676
Wrong on average a black man asks out 1 girl for each girlfriend he has. He just has to show his dick print and they are in love.
>>
>>25178457
nigger nigger black knight
>>
>>25178697
>huur huur i know two dudes now i know everything

Look objectively you autist. Reality is that majority of black men have to work hard to get an attractive girl. There are more black guys dating ugly white girls than attractive ones. Way more.
>>
>>25178730
Le cuck meme. Okay bro. Prove it.
>>
>>25178775
This. If i had a dollar for every average black guy i saw with a white whale i wouldnt be wageslaving
>>
>>25178775
Wrong,

The attractive white female craves the BBC.

And with the Jewish Media helping us seem better, we can impregnate more of your women.
>>
>>25178822
Why are you pretending to be black, you retarded cuck.
>>
>>25178775
You're actually wrong. White girls love the Big Black Cock, worship it, I'd say. They will hunt down strong alpha black men for their cock.
>>
Why anyone choose a limp-wristed whiteboi over a black bull t bh
>>
>>25178835
I'm not. This is me.
>>
>>25178725
Too bad the betas create pretty much everything. A lot of redpilled women know that and seek intelligent men.
Honestly society is going to shit lately purely because more and more intelligent white men are alone and bitter.

A bitter man won't strive to improve this world.
>>
Literally everything said about black people in this thread positive and negative is wrong.
>>
>should we resist nature

I know this is just cuckbait, but fucking hell, if we gave women total control of the species we'd be back in the stone age within the century.
>>
>>25178861

I was going to say gross but then i read that it was you.
>>
>>25178425
Confidence.

Also raised being encouraged by and watching fathers who confidentally approach and domestically dominate women. Rather than being discouraged from hitting on girls like by white parents.
>>
File: 1440588011719.png (108 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1440588011719.png
108 KB, 600x444
>>25178425
>high Testosterone thus high sex drive
>low intelligence which heavily correlates with low inhibition
thats pretty much all there is to it, cuh
>>
>>25178842
Which is why black men are mostly dating fat obese unintelligent white women.

Try again. Sure some women have a bbc fetish but that is a minority. Teens would crush on jb and 1D and emo boys not Jamal.
>>
>>25178876
Is there even anything positive about black men lol?
>>
>>25178864
Is that why almost every intelligent black male race mixes.

They want intelligence and the

BBC
B
C
>>
>>25178912
>black men are mostly dating f...white women
black men are mostly dating black women my friend
>>
>>25178908
>blacks
>fathers

toppest of keks m9
>>
Black men sexually assault 30.000 white women in US each year.

They rape because all white women love black bulls right senpais?
Your bait sucks.
>>
>>25178909
Nice meme science

find me some science on the

bbc
b
c
>>
>>25178965
nice meme statistics
they know because they have iqs of over 140 that women are most likely to orgasm when they are raped so they use their

bbc
b
c

to please them and show them the way it was meant to be.
>>
>>25178822
>And with the Jewish Media helping us seem better, we can impregnate more of your women.
They don't even deny it anymore, Now they brag about their accomplishments.
>>
>>25178425
you have to be intentionally retarded to pick up girls. you have to play their game, stoop to their level, and throw away some of your dignity/self-respect just to turn them onto you.

For me, it's not worth it.
>>
>>25178425
mindless, egomaniac levels of confidence, and the big dick myth
>>
>>25178425
I'm black. Fuck, man, I wish I knew.
>>
>>25178577
larger brain
>>
>this thread
americans crying about race as usual
>>
>be black
>27 year old KHV

y-yea
>>
>>25178503
Fuck off nigger

OG comment
>>
>>25178425
unlike us, niggera don't put women in a pedestal
>>
>>25178425
In the black community, black men are hitting on females all day, as long as they are awake it is a never ending rap/lines/chatter trying to fuck anything female that moves, fat, old, ugly, crippled, young, it makes no difference, and all the males, old, fat, ugly, young, dumb do this, it is a never ending stream, for one purpose , getting laid, ask enough times, relentlessly, endlessly and some woman will eventually say yes

Black women hear this "rap" their whole lives from every black man they encounter and they filter it out like noise
White women are not used to it, so they find it flattering, sexy, honest

White guys are busy asking about, dinned, holding hands, getting coffee, and blacks talk about fucking
>>
>>25178425
This is one individual, and I bet he got good qualities.
>>
>>25178983

>factual science
>a meme

stay upset nigger
>>
Why are so many niggers on r9k?
>>
>>25179472
there's literally one black guy in this thread >>25179373

the rest are white baiters
>>
File: t-results.jpg (128 KB, 406x425) Image search: [Google]
t-results.jpg
128 KB, 406x425
>>25178909
Well well well? Behold the truth.
>>
>>25178861
You look cute together!
>>
>>25178425

It's called mass media propaganda.
They're being told to date outside of their race, for the 'betterment of humanity', and not to appear as a bigot.

They're just falling for the racejew.

t. /pol/
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.