[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /health/ here? Dumping a write-up including excellent diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450483743748.webm (324 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1450483743748.webm
324 KB, 512x512
who /health/ here?

Dumping a write-up including excellent diet advice I wrote, based on over a solid year of research and deep thought.

Your body's feelings are what largely shape your subjective experience of reality. Your diet has a huge long-term impact on your entire body; therefore a consistently good diet will literally change your experience of reality for the better.

One thing to understand from health/diet is that your body is designed to repair itself. See: a hammer blow to the thumb - you injure your body and it repairs itself. Yet if you were to hit your thumb every day with a hammer it wouldn't get the chance to repair itself and would eventually end up in a bad, irreparable way. This analogy is what's going on with your body on a larger scale. Keep shovelling shit (bad food) into it and the ablility for it to repair things such as organs and prevent diseases manifesting will be highly reduced. The body systematically prioritises what it should repair first and puts off lower-priority things (non-immediate death-threatening) for when it has the energy for it (from a good diet).

Continue?
>>
>my research is deep thought

kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>25178421
Research AND deep thought. Mostly research. Enjoy being a narrow-minded ignorant shit.
>>
Continue already, I'm interested
>>
my diet is fine. my problems start and end with the fact that i have no hobbies or interests. the eternal boredom is crushing me yet i am unable to get up and do anything besides lift and work which i consider necessities anyway
>>
>>25178976
First thing's first: pay a lot of attention to your body at all times when it asks for it. It's been honed over many years of evolution to grab your attention, expect you to listen to it and respond accordingly. Pain is the body's attempt of getting you to listen to it and prevent further damage to it. That's the only purpose of pain and it will never happen at whim in any area of your body. Unfortunately, today's painkiller-culture goes entirely against this, so it will require an initial conscious effort and a change in attitude to your body to restore the relationship between pain and action.

Everyone's body chemistry is different and therefore their bodies react differently to certain foods. I strongly believe stomache aches especially and also other digestion-related pains are a sign that the food (or the food combination) you're feeding your body (even if it's considered healthy) is not what or how your body wants (it). In these situations, either some of the food in your stomach is blocking absorption of certain nutrition from other parts of the food, OR you're giving your body an imbalance of a certain nutrient or whatnot which will imbalance your body's system - both which will lead to systemic issues down the road which you'll really wish you prevented by listening to your body. I believe that just a few weeks or months of ignoring these signs alone will lead to diseases and chronic issues and which will never stop until addressed.
>>
>>25179138
The main things to follow:
>advice above
>cut processed foods hugely or entirely out of your diet
>anything natural is good and best for you unless your body reacts badly to it (see advice above)
>proper detoxifying (see 'detox')

Some very healthy stuff to consume on a daily basis (google for doses etc):
>coconut oil (the raw, organic, cold-pressed kind)
>butter (melt it on ALL your veg and meat, fucking delicious too)
>berries (blueberries are best)
>nuts (walnuts are the superfood one, but google "phytic acid" firstly)
>avocados
>all animal fats (whole eggs, bacon/sausage grease, duck fat, chicken skin, etc)
>dairy (cheese, cream, full-fat milk (preferably raw/unpasturised), butter)
>english breakfast (eggs/bacon/sausage) is a good one
>seeds (again careful with the phytic acid)
>dark leafy greens = god-tier
>herbs and spices
>high-cocoa dark chocolate
>1-2+ grams of natural mineral-rich sea-salt (celtic is best and safest out of all I've researched; this alone can have a big positive impact on your health)
>liver (extremely healthy but bad taste; can take dessicated liver supplements instead)
>MSM crystals supplement (sulphur) - essential to good health; soil is largely depleted of sulphur these days
>sweet potatoes
>juicing (see below)
>raw apple cider vinegar

Stuck for ideas? Think natural.
>>
>>25179152
Eating nutritious food as well as good fats means you need to eat less since your body is satiated and fulfilled, so this type of diet isn't necessarily more expensive, plus you likely won't get any diseases in your lifetime if followed consistently.

Myths BTFO:
>saturated fat is actually the best fat for you (most stable), then mono-saturated fat, then polyunsatured fat is the worst (a root cause of heart disease)
>use vegetable oils with high saturated fat and low polyunsaturated fat, plus a high smoke-point to
>fat doesn't actually make you fat, excess carbs and excess calories do
>fruit doesn't actually spike insulin, eat that shit all day
>vegetables are great, add a fat to them (butter) to absorb more nutrition
>>
>>25179171
Other stuff:
>traditional fats = best fats
>avoid added sugar
>inflammation, toxic overload and cell oxygen starvation is the root cause of pretty much all disease
>detoxification is very important since the dawn of the industrial revolution (chemicals everywhere) and awful-fucking-diet-"revolution" (see 'detox')
>bad diet can cause chronic depression, serious learning difficulties, anger problems, insomnia, ALL kinds of shitty stuff
>good diet + good detox = almost no diseases, ever
>excess carbs from added sugar = regular insulin spike = chronic inflammation = disease
>avoid fluoride if possible - use fluoride-free toothpaste; your dreams will feel like another life you've been missing out on for starters (plus there's a few significant health benefits)
>oily fish is great but read up on mecury-toxic fish before picking one or avoid it entirely
>table salt is poison and entirely unnatural, ditch it
>organic stuff is usually a waste of money because it's still grown with many carcinogenic natural chemicals
>heavy metal toxicity will fuck your body up big time; and you bet your ass you've got a lot in your body
>careful with heavy metal detoxification - it must be done gradually or you can end up killing yourself
>microwaves are dangerous and destroy food nutrition, avoid using them
>avoid hydrogenated fat (store-bought lard for example is garbage)
>avoid margarine like the plague (it's mostly polyunsaturated fat)
>>
>>25179184
Last one

Detoxification has become a money-making meme with all these mostly-useless supplements out there, but its foundations are still real and extremely useful. A proper detox is hugely beneficial and can be life-changing. With all the chemicals in food and the atmosphere on top of our bad diets, our bodies' detox systems are very weak. These are fast-track ways to getting your health back on track. You can of course just eat healthily, but doing things like the juicing above speeds it up VERY rapidly, and it's a very motivating and eye-opening process but is also important to do if your health is noticeably bad.

Note that detoxification is a constant process your body does naturally (liver, kidneys etc) - good food just enhances the effectiveness of it and things such as below are able to "supercharge" your detox system (think of it as significantly upgrading the hardware on your PC)

Detox:
>best detox is the most natural
>juicing - get a juicer and do a no-food home-made juicing fast detox of about 5 500ml bottles of mostly-vegetable juice a day, drinking 250ml per hour at the most (to avoid your body wasting it), spread across the day; do this until your piss stops smelling like strong chemicals (its the toxins) and you start to feel fucking amazing; add small amount of extra virgin olive oil to each bottle for extra absorption of nutrients; keep the bottles chilled and google which veg and fruit to use
>maintenance juicing - 250-500ml or so of juice a day - drink it very fresh
>heavy metal detoxer - food-grade sodium/calcium bentonite clay (internal + external (bathing with it) use)
>activated charcoal powder (toxin remover)
>food-grade diatomaceous earth powder to kill parasites
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.