[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here also having trouble trusting women? At least in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog_pour_one_on_me.jpg (11 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog_pour_one_on_me.jpg
11 KB, 600x434
Anyone here also having trouble trusting women?

At least in terms of intimate relationships. Being friends I'm fine with. Same with being coworkers and what not. It's just when it comes to dating them that I've lost my faith.

It's always so weird, and presents problems that you never find anywhere else. You're always with some girl who doesn't take you seriously. Or is reluctant and distant when trying to get close with. Or when you try to give them space and go at their own pace, they take it for granted and gyp you. Or they act unusually flirty and forward, but when you try to take them up on it, all of a sudden they shy away and keep you at a distance -- yet eventually come back to you and act all friendly like nothing happen. Or they just slowly drift away without a care in the world. Or they get pissed at you for either coming on too soon, or not coming onto them sooner. OR they come onto you and try to get closer, but when you pursue, suddenly they slip away and just vanished and never keeping contact. All making you wonder what the point was in even talking to you in the first place.

I just want somebody who treats me like a person. Someone who takes me seriously. But who also isn't afraid to be fun and spend time enjoying each other's company. And yet after nearly a decade of dating people since college, I'm often left believing this doesn't exist in the opposite gender. That all you're left with is people who take you for granted.
>>
Bump because... I don't know, really.
>>
File: 1436623500824.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1436623500824.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
Iktf
Breh
>>
There with you anon. The only gf I ever had, seventh grade, cheated on me with a ginger. Unfortunately, one time I saw his dick. It looked like a speckled jellybean.

I guess she fell for the persona.

And that is part of the reason I'm here today.
>>
>>25179165
Thanks.

>>25179249
Well it's seventh grade, so that's to be expected. But I promise you it doesn't get any better in adulthood.
>>
>>25178250

No trouble at all; I don't trust them.

Women will treat you like a person when they perceive you to be of high enough value. But keep in mind even then they want a leader, not a fellow compassionate human being. I've been ignored and adored, and the latter isn't worth the effort required.
>>
>>25180234
No shit man. My best friend went through nearly the same situation recently only with a nigger rather than a ginger. Feels bad man.
>>
>>25178250
Its called shittesting, all women do it. I'm even kinda glad that I will never have a gf, too bad I'm not asexual and still have urges though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.