[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >In the club 2 days ago >Almost 6 am so my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1450817167798s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450817167798s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>Be me
>In the club 2 days ago
>Almost 6 am so my friends search for me ready to go
>Come from the bathroom and a super drunk girl stands in front of me
>We both look at each other and start to dance
>Then she gets close to me and starts kissing me on the cheek
>I look to her thinking this might be it
>I ask her to go to the main dance floor so we can dance and hopefully make out
>She says...."only if you buy me a beer"
>Obviously she just wanted to drink more untill she falls
>I already paid the club and ran out of money to spend that night
>So while my arm is around her, my friends see me and say to leave her and go
>I did it and she went to talk to another guy on the bathroom door
>Half and hour later outside the club she is leaving with 2 of her friends and she barely walks
>She looks at me and recognizes me
>I do nothing and she leaves

Cruel world fellas
>>
You dodged a bullet faM but it is a damn cruel world.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.