[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women wear makeup? Lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, blush,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: lips-top-image-2.jpg (51 KB, 970x351) Image search: [Google]
lips-top-image-2.jpg
51 KB, 970x351
Why do women wear makeup? Lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, blush, the list goes on. It's fucking disgusting. If they want to wear a very fine layer of coverup to mask some blemishes, fine I guess, but anything more than that and I find such a woman revolting.
>>
>>25178000
>he thinks women look good without makeup
Omg this post is hilarious. You do realize that all the women you see who "aren't wearing makeup" are wearing makeup. You do realize that right?
>>
I used to be disgusted by it, but then I started to use coverup to hid some blemishes. And then I got into cosplay and started to look into eye liner and lipstick. I don't like red lipstick, it's gross. But pink is alright. I don't even go outside most of the time, I do it just to make myself feel better.
>>
>>25178079
>he thinks women look good without makeup
They do though. A good looking woman without makeup > a good looking woman with makeup.

>Omg this post is hilarious. You do realize that all the women you see who "aren't wearing makeup" are wearing makeup. You do realize that right?
I've known some who only use an extremely small amount to lessen the appearance of blemishes. You can pretty easily tell when a woman is wearing makeup and when she isn't.
>>
>>25178000
Lipstick, eye shadow and mascara all look good on females m8
>>
I think I look cooler with eyeliner on. Without it my face can be boring. I don't use any other makeup though, because it feels like wearing a mask. And why should I care if people can see that I am tired?
>>
>>25178207
>You can pretty easily tell when a woman is wearing makeup and when she isn't.

no actually, most men can't. you get post after post, whether it's on here or twitter, with men saying "love a girl without makeup" who then post a photo of a girl who is clearly wearing layers and layers of foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, powder, blusher, contour makeup etc etc

women look good with makeup if they apply it right. it can be used to accentuate features on the face
>>
Makeup ruins their skin slowly over time. The more they ruin it the more they need to put on.

oy gevalt
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.