[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought you fuckers said OkCupid doesn't work, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1434475304304.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434475304304.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
I thought you fuckers said OkCupid doesn't work, I've had 10 likes and 4 messages since I started my profile today.
>>
File: ilove.png (383 KB, 437x607) Image search: [Google]
ilove.png
383 KB, 437x607
it doesn't work for people who belong on this board.

leave now
>>
>>25177893
Dude I look like a fucking vulture on meth. I'm a 26 year old virgin. I have more right to be here than you do.
>>
>>25177916
Post pic then you fucking normie.

>pro tip: if you got matches you're not a robot
>>
I don't think the likes are real. That's just a way for them to get you to pay for the premium service.

Also post pic
>>
>>25177916
Yeah yeah, we've all heard it before
The "I'm so ugly!" then they post an actual pic and its fucking Chad.

If you get that many messages in a single day you're attractive and you're only posting this normthread for humblebragging purposes.
>>
any young cuties? or are they like single mothers
>>
>>25177958
Like a real robot posts their pic on 4chan. Come on now faM.

Not OP by the way just saying
>>
>>25178006
>a real robot

I real robot wouldn't get 4 messages in one day.

I'm like 7/10 attractive with a good college major and complicated-sounding job and I didn't even get responses.
>>
>>25177834
you do realize okcupid is full of bots right
>>
>>25178031
This is bullshit dude.
I'm a 26 year old virgin, are you REALLY trying to tell me that I'm some sort of Chad? Fucking please.
What I can do is post some of my profile, and then maybe you can judge if it's that.
>>
>>25178067
You're obviously far more attractive than you think you are. Took me months to get 4 messages.
>>
where are you guys from that get no responses? and OP? I'd imagine it's worse in a city, where girls get lots of attention from lots of guys.
>>
>>25178104
>still believes that a 26 year old virgin can be remotely attractive
What are you smoking m8.
>>
>>25178105
I'm in a city.
OP here
>>
>>25178132
stop acting so modest you fucking cunt, you have evidence right in your face that you're obviously physically attractive to the people that liked/messaged you. you don't get any brownie points for having zero self esteem
>>
>>25178006
>real robot
>making an OKCupid
>getting responses

Okay chad, sure. Go take your attention-whoring somewhere else.
>>
>>25178067
>>25178104
I kept an okc profile for only a day or three (muh pride) but I only got one message from a morbidly obese girl.
>>
link your profile you faggot. Teach us the ways
>>
>>25178194
I'll wrote what I wrote on my profile here. You can judge it. Give me a moment.
>>
Obviously it sounds stupid as fuck, but it was, I think, tailored well what women want...

>My Self Summary
Erstwhile daydreamer looking to walk a while, or longer, with a fellow traveller. Looking to learn a little, grow a little wiser, make mistakes and see them as lessons with someone who feels similar.

If you have thoughts to spare, I have pennies to give

>What I'm doing with my life
I'm currently doing a PhD in atmospheric science. A rare blessing in that I'm doing something that I love, and where I can see my goals finally coming to fruition. It's hard labour, but everything that requires the effort, and which pushes you onward to better things, is worth it. It's wonderful to see it in others - I like seeing someone get enthused about their own dreams and goals, seeing them become the person they want to be.

>I'm really good at
Modesty.

Seriously, I guess the ability to weather things well. Others tell me that I keep a cool head in tight situations. Stability.

More in a moment.
>>
File: nice.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>25178336
Yup, these all seem like things that interest unfulfilled women, ie: all women using online dating sites

Way to tailor to target demographic! :)
>>
>>25177834
whats your fucking problem, why the shit are you molesting me with your boring shit?
fuck off and whore around with your okcupid shit, but dont bother me with it
>>
>>25178385
i bet they'll picture benedick humpledick when he's fucking them
>>
>Favourite books, music etc
I don't get a chance to watch much in the way of films or television nowadays, so I think I'm hopelessly out of date there.

Books - I'm on firmer footing. I'm rather hopeless when it comes to grand, generation spanning sagas - stuff like Buddenbrooks, Sound and the Fury, A Scots Quair. There is a thread of fate and tragedy that often runs through these things, the power of destiny - all very much against the grain of reason, but immersive nonetheless.

The last book in particular is important - Edinburgh is such a literary city, and there's such a wealth of modern Scottish literature to enjoy, many stories of which have some sort of genesis in Edinburgh. Stuff like The Drinking Well, or The Cone Gatherers. I'd be interested in learning more about distinctive national literature, if you have any suggestions.

Other than that, and I guess related to the first part, is a love for historical fiction. Memoirs of Hadrian is probably my most favourite read, followed by Augustus.

>The Six Things I could never do without
I know it's a light hearted thing, but I don't think you should ever tie yourself to things, or consider them essential to your sense of self. Just being free of things in general is liberating.
>>
>>25178413
Are you angry that an ugly faggot like yours truly can get messages with tailor made linguistic bullshit?
>>
So how many are real and how many are bots
>>
>>25178336
>I'm doing a PhD

There you go anon.

literally the only thing on your profile you needed
>>
>>25178336
all the single mothers be like
>give me day money betaboi
>>
Post the pic you used in your profile, and then post a screenshot of your inbox.

I don't believe you are telling the truth.
>>
File: 1418082811103.jpg (42 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1418082811103.jpg
42 KB, 500x634
>Get likes and views often
>It's always chicks from Indonesia or the Philippines thirsty for a green card

Shoo shoo broccoli and beef
>>
im an ugly fat asian and i still found myself a qt gf on OKC. she makes 80k a year and pays for me whenever we go out
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>25178336

Nice writing, it really flows
>>
>>25178872
It fucking werks though. Maybe that's the problem with a lot of guys on OkCupid, they dwell too much on themselves and not enough on shit like "personal growth" and other such shit women like now.
>>
>>25178336
>if you have thoughts to spare, I have pennies to give

beta bux
>>
>these fucks thinking its anything to do with what he wrote and not his picture
>>
What's okcupid like for really ugly women?
>>
File: le profile.jpg (113 KB, 444x804) Image search: [Google]
le profile.jpg
113 KB, 444x804
>>25178872

He's a wordsmith
>>
>>25179030

They still get more messages than Chad. See the many, many experiments r9k did.
>>
>>25178980
desu it's probably his income and education

bet his responses are from post-wall stoner girls and single moms
>>
Did he delete the post of the the 6"something cutie?
>>
>>25179047

Lanks please? I'm curious.
>>
File: grumpfy.jpg (38 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
grumpfy.jpg
38 KB, 406x364
>get matches on tinder fairly regularly
>barely even message any of them because they never put any effort in, and nothing ever comes of it
>only really connected with one girl, and she blew me off before our first date with "I need to take my friend to the hospital, she's twisted her ankle" (still no idea whether this was legit or not), and then was apparently involved with someone else by the time our rescheduled date (which she suggested) came around

Can't they just GIVE me a gf?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.