[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i've had sex but i'm still a robot >my normalfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447190878261.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447190878261.png
440 KB, 633x758
>i've had sex but i'm still a robot
>my normalfag dragged me to a party and this girl just started hitting on me
Fuck you
>>
>>25177793
Robot with a gf here, what is your problem?
>>
>>25177793
>tfw you're so attached to r9k, you do everything you can to stay a robot
it's a sad existence
>>
>>25177793
What can you do? They need this crowd to feel better about themselves. We'd probably do the same thing if we give up our wizard status one day...
>>
>>25177869
>you do everything you can to stay a robot
Like what?
Do you mean that you have to actively avoid women in order to avoid that one of them throws herself at you?
>>
>>25177877

>We'd probably do the same thing if we give up our wizard status one day...

Not a thing us real robots have to worry about...

Honestly I'm starting to hate how this place is normifying.
Shit, seein' shit talk about "chads" on other websites an' all.
Pepe's out and about.

Forced to wonder if I'm the last true robot left, or if the others found a new place.
There's wizardchan, but shit's slow as hell.
Dying species here.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>25177869
I'm actually doing the opposite, I want out.
>Went in two tinder dates
>First girl was too fat
>Second girl was too tall
Life please
>>
>>25177934

1 year and two months to go here....
>>
>>25177896
I suppose. Also avoiding alcohol, parties, etc.
Anyways, it also involves having to tell yourself you're still a robot and always will be even if you start doing normie things since you're afraid that other robots that you relate to on r9k won't accept you anymore, even though you're an anonymous poster. It must a psychological thing. Being a robot, is generally a negative thing.
>>
>>25177987
I go to tons of parties and shit and i'm still a 24 year old kv.
>>
>>25177934
Also wizchan unfortunatly sucks ass.
Everyone someone doesn't like something he calls it normalfaggotry a few days on /meta/ and then the mods make it bannable regardless of wether or not it had anything to do with real normalfaggotry.
>>
>>25177934
A few eight-chn boards attempt to replicate it. Wizardchan as you said and a few other dead boards. There's some comfy anime/movie streaming sites with chatrooms. But of course, roasties attention whore it all up and fuck up the dynamic...I got nothing...
>>
File: dank.jpg (3 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
3 KB, 196x257
>>25177835
This picture is related.
>>
>>25177835
YOU ARE NOT A ROBIT
THATS THE PROBLEM
SERIOUSLY EXPLAIN HOW YOU THINK YOU'RE A ROBOT, YOU CANT
YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT
>>
>>25178063
You're not a robot
You're just a normie with no sex life
Being a virgin doesn't make you a robot
>>
>>25177987
I actually did this
>Go to a pub to see old friend
>Sit next to a table full of girls
>Get up to go toilet, accidentally bump into one of their chairs
>Spaghetti out a "s s s sorry"
>One of the grill tries to start conversation "It's fine hehe my frien...." and I just walk away
>Get back, friends like "why didn't you speak to them"
>"They're roasties, look at them"
>"Whats a roastie anon"
>"Don't worry about it"
>Left not too long after
>>
>>25178646
Also friendless.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.