[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /basketball/ here? Basketball is the ultmate NEET entertainment.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: basketball pepe.png (398 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
basketball pepe.png
398 KB, 499x499
who /basketball/ here?

Basketball is the ultmate NEET entertainment.
>>
>team sport

Fuck off chad
>>
File: basketball.jpg (148 KB, 288x385) Image search: [Google]
basketball.jpg
148 KB, 288x385
>>25177602
no i mean to watch on TV. pic is Mike Jordan, he did lots of slam dunks when he played
>>
>>25177602

This. Requires friends. Just because you're unemployed doesn't mean that you belong here.
>>
File: nba pepe.jpg (31 KB, 310x439) Image search: [Google]
nba pepe.jpg
31 KB, 310x439
>>25177641
i was talkin bout watching it on tv tho
>>
>>25177662

Okay how is it the ultimate NEET entertainment ? In fact if you are nonathetic how/why would you get into it in the first place (serious question ) ?
>>
>>25177695
>if you are nonathetic how/why would you get into it in the first place (serious question )

Not him but 1/3rd of the country every year watch the super bowl even though I doubt the large majority of them could run one mile continuously
>>
I never really understood how people can enjoy watching sports on TV. It's just fucking boring.
Anime, youtube, movies, rare pepes all could entertain you. But sport? Fuck me.
>>
chad here

basketball is my fav sport also
>>
>>25177695
>>25177758
the best part is participating in threads on /sp/ during games with your fellow watchers.
>>
>>25177750

Yeah but most of those people eithered played growing up at least some sport or got into it because their dad/parents raised them with a team and got them started watching.

If you're a weirdo who spent most of his adolescence of vidya/ anime how/why would you get into sports ?
>>
you don't have to be athletic to appreciate incredible feats of athleticism and skill. i feel like not liking sports has become the new liking sports
>>
>>25177563
>Watching lanky niggers chasing a ball around

Why?
>>
File: sp history.png (230 KB, 1185x3251) Image search: [Google]
sp history.png
230 KB, 1185x3251
>>25177785
/sp/ hasn't been good in 600 years
>>
>>25177839
it has

>>25177816
nba has the biggest compilation of stats which is fit for any autist

really fun to code for stuff like that
>>
I agree OP

I use to be an edge lord like this guy (>>25177865) until I actually gave it a chance. A few brews and my favorite team playing is always a fun night
>>
who /ATLhawks/ here?
>>
>>25177911
>nba has the biggest compilation of stats

MLB has like a million more stats and you can actually get hired from clubs to be a big stat autist
>>
>>25177942
My assumption was MLB is generally more unpredictable because there's a lot more factors at play like weather/stadium size and etc.

Basketball has a huge volumes of shots so the variance is a lot lower than it is for MLB. The top scorer for each team will usually hit the projected stats with only a few surprises from the rest of the bench

Sounds like fun though either way so I have to check out MLB.
>>
File: 528710f765b46.preview-620.jpg (72 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
528710f765b46.preview-620.jpg
72 KB, 620x413
Wagekuk here. I love basketball. I like college better than NBA but I'll watch both
>>
>>25177938
You guys looked much better last year
>>
here. /nba/ has gone to shit but we still make great memes
>>
>>25178059

don't forget that mlb plays 162 games, so the sample size is plenty big.

there is a ton of free baseball data you can download in a csv, highly recommend it. im actually in the process of building an nba database but am going to move on to baseball this spring
>>
Who here /Cleveland /?

All praise the mighty mozgod
>>
>>25178284
Here
Im so excited kyrie is back. Hes so fun to watch
>>
>>25178151

thanks, will do

fuck you robot let me post
>>
Why is NBA crowd so passive?

>Not having ultras
>Why live?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.