[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you taken a vow of celibacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 308x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 308x417
Why haven't you taken a vow of celibacy?

You all know women are nothing but trouble.
You all know you have things that are more important to you than smashing some muff.

Why don't you just be celibate?
Why don't you just give up, and actually do productive things in your life, and do what makes you happy?
>>
>You all know women are nothing but trouble.
sure thing if ur a beta orbiter
>>
>sweeping the floor all day
>productive
>>
>>25177400

>implying I need to take a vow
>>
>needing a vow to remain celibate
>implying that's not gonna happen regardless of what I do
>>
>>25177400
>what makes you happy
What makes me happy is hanging out with girls often and having sex with the one who stayed in a relationship with me for 5 years. Before that what made me happy was the hope that I'd have sex soon. What you mean to say is "do what is easier and force yourself to like it" and either way you might as well be asking people to stop eating because muh allahu ackbar. It might work but you need to break people down first, not just share your garbage opinion on how girls are icky.
>>
>>25177442
Reminder that Nikola tesla was celibate

>>25177451
>>25177466
Making it a choice instead of letting it happen to you empowers yourself.
You will also gain respect for it, instead of being labeled a pathetic virgin.
>>
>>25177491
normies will never respect anyone for being a virgin dumbass
>>
>>25177400
>Why don't you just give up

Celibacy isn't for people who have given up because they can't get any pussy, tho.

Celibacy is meant to be for Chads who make a sacrifice and renounce women although they could have them.

That's why, if you want to become a Catholic priest, you get your health checked to see if you're potent.

Technically, a man that is impotent cannot become a Catholic priest or a monk.

Those people like in your pic are actually skeptical and hostile towards those who only come to them because they can't find any pussy.
>>
>>25177487
Lel that's a lot of projection, friend
>>
>>25177491
>respect for staying a virgin
Yeah like the time I was awarded a prize for choosing not to pass math class.
>>
>>25177400

I disagree. You should take a vow of no crazy women.

There's 3 things a guy can do.

>single
>in a relationship with a crazy chick
>in a relationship with a good chick

just stay away from the crazy chick, and you won't mind being single at all. and if a good chick comes along, great.
>>
>>25177520
>hostile
Maybe your Christian boys, but one of the vows of even just a non-monk Buddhist is to never turn someone away from Dharma. It's not allowed. If someone comes to you seeking it, it is a 'sin' to turn them away.
>>
>>25177526
If you're happy without sex then you don't need a fucking vow or some "productive" distraction you lame ass cow.
>>
>>25177491
>cant get a gf or get laid
I know, if I keep telling myself I chose this Ill be able to live with it.
>>
The denial in here is real
>>
>>25177520
>if you want to become a Catholic priest, you get your health checked to see if you're potent.

wut
>>
>>25177631
So you can impregnate boipussi
>>
>>25177631

Yes.
Also, if you're not potent you cannot marry, actually. If priests always follow that rule, that's another matter. But if they really follow all the rules - a man that is not potent cannot marry.
http://www.catholic.com/blog/trent-horn/why-the-church-cannot-marry-the-impotent
>>
>more important
>makes thread on 4chan about women
If you can't do this exact same whiny game of self pity disguised as discipline with a girl and enjoy it more than doing it here, then you are a grade A homo no discussion
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.