[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To what extent does the term "ugly worthless failure"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
To what extent does the term "ugly worthless failure" resonate with you?
>>
I'm not ugly and I'm not completely worthless, but failure describes me pretty well.
>>
Not that much. I may be socially an idiot, but I busy myself with hobbies and interests I have and have a decent self image.
>>
a shitload... fuck man i am really undesirable. i should have never picked up vidya in oct.
>>
Average looks, worthless everything else, and definitely a failure. Even my peepee is a worthless phimosis ant-eater.
>>
File: 1447099962657.gif (988 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447099962657.gif
988 KB, 500x281
>>25177276

Yea. that sounds about right. How about yourself?
>>
>>25177276
>ugly worthless failure
huh
well i dont think i am ugly
and i dont know about worthless except i dont really add any value to anything so maybe
but yeah failure is pretty accurate
>>
>>25177276
>ugly worthless failure
100% accurate
>>
I'm a worthless failure.

But I don't think I'm ugly...
>>
honest response? i'm pretty average but worthless failure-- i have those characteristics in spades.
>>
wholly
>>
>>25177276
I'm not a slave to people thinking. A loser is someone that choose to adept to people standard of fairness. This world can come and suck my dick if they're not fucking happy. therefore, non resonating.
>>
File: 1354916649501.png (57 KB, 274x259) Image search: [Google]
1354916649501.png
57 KB, 274x259
I'm not particularly ugly, probably just un-groomed. I'm not good at much so I'm kind of a failure. but apparently I wasn't always worthless, I got hit in the head and robbed 4 years ago and my dad said I've never been the same. He also said "my hearts in the right place but i ain't firing on all cylinders" whatever that means.
>>
File: 1417762135270.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1417762135270.png
58 KB, 636x674
>he bought into the success meme

spooky
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 394x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 394x533
I'm various percentages of each bullet point

Ugly - 65% crippling lack of height is more to blame
Worthless - 50% I have money (currently NEET) but not doing anything with my knowledge is what is making me worthless, yeah and shit posting dont help either
Failure - 75% I've done some good things in my life and if objects such as cars motorcycles and computers make you a success the percentage is much lower, but when it come to relationships i have huge abandonment issues, and i rather be alone most of the time.

That's what your statement means to me.
>>
%100.

This is seriously original
>>
i want to hang myself
>>
>>25177276

>ugly
I land on that part of the attractiveness bell curve where I could get most, but not all, of the people I wanted. That doesn't mean a hell of a lot when I have crippling self-esteem and body-image issues.

>worthless
I actually make a goddamn difference in this life, but that hasn't stopped me from losing sleep thinking about those I could have helped (more). Try going through life with a death on your conscience. That shit haunts you, man.

>failure
I think a lot about what I could've been and what I sometimes feel as if I settled for. I'm told I've got a lot to be happy about, but I seriously wonder if I'd be even happier, and a little less stressed out, had I made some different choices.

In short, it doesn't resonate with very much, but just enough to make me question some significant life decisions. That, and realize that a lot of this shit is all in your head, you know? Sometimes, you're your own worst enemy.
>>
I AM AN UGLY WORTHLESS FAILURE
>>
It would probably mean nothing if I said it about myself of if they knew I was listening, even in a malicious way. If I overheard it or found out someone had called me it behind my back il'd probably have a odd feeling in my stomach I get whenever people do that
>>
>>25179299
You mean something to me anon~
>>
>>25177276

>Ugly
yep

>Worthless
well i get paid for something. also am young and have "potential" if you count that

>Failure
haven't done enough to even fail yet
>>
>>25177276

It did.
Not anymore though, thankfully.
>>
>>25177276
>ugly
Nah, at my worst I'm 7/10
>worthless
Have some worth, albeit not much
>failure
Yep
>>
File: 2LZwkzD.jpg (513 KB, 750x1219) Image search: [Google]
2LZwkzD.jpg
513 KB, 750x1219
>Ugly
Nope.
>Worthless
>My ego says not so much, although who isn't actually wothless? Aren't we all?
>Failure.
Definitely yes. However will try to correct that very soon.
>>
File: 1441611964103.png (262 KB, 856x645) Image search: [Google]
1441611964103.png
262 KB, 856x645
>>25177276
>Ugly
N-no
>Worthless
truNEET
>failure
See above
>>
>ugly
objectively disgusting
>worthless
only value i would bring into this world is if they harvested whatever undamaged organs i have
>failure
absolutely, and way past the point where it can be corrected
>>
>>25177276
>ugly worthless failure
With a small dick and no friends. Now it's complete.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.