[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw having realistic nightmares of getting bullied by ghetto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1441777111264.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441777111264.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>tfw having realistic nightmares of getting bullied by ghetto black kids in high school
Being poor and White is the worst.
>>
>>25177254
in my nightmare last night, my teeth were all breaking and falling out, and I kept on trying to glue them back on with toothpaste, but it never worked.
>>
>>25177292
>having cliche dreams
>>
I had a dream that I had breasts.
>>
>>25177254
>Having dreams about her
>supress them after waking up
Wow, you're not even trying.
>>
I had a dream I was on a cable car to the top of Everest, which was run by the Chinese government. Halfway up we stopped at a lecture hall for a presentation about the cable car, and I was just doodling on my notebook through it. But then communist party officials came to check everyones notes to make sure they were paying attention, and I was shitting myself. They dragged off the person a few seats down from me to punish him - but thankfully that left the lecturer to do the rest of the checking, and he didn't really care, and just nodded at the page of bullet points I had scribbled down while the officials were checking other peoples notes. Weird.
>>
>>25177254

I lived that shit.

>be 13 white and affluent and stupid
>run away
>land in halfway house in the hood
>go to hood school, one of a handful of white kids
>get bullied constantly
>can't go to bathroom
>books stolen
>tripped, kicked, etc.

Yes that was the beginning of my racial awakening. (Pittsburgh, by the way.)

But the kid who forced me to give him a blow job who lived in the same house was even better. At least he was white, and at least it was only once.
>>
>>25177940
I lived in Brooklyn and it was the worst. People always say White people are the most racist people but Blacks even if you're just nice to them they will look down on you with contempt and just fuck with you and beat you up.
>>
>>25177940
> the kid who forced me to give him a blow job
Details now
>>
>>25178008
Its funny how sjws who have lived lives of upperclass privilege call others ignorant
>>
>>25177711
Sounds great to be honest.
>>
You think that's bad? Try being a pale ass white girl at a school in hawaii with 99% native students. I still get nightmares about getting the shit kicked out of me or being hung by a wedgie off the lockers. Shit was fucked.
>>
>>25179514
Was there rape involved?
>>
>>25177940
Go on about the bj plz
>>
>>25177292
I always have dreams where I'm biting down on my own teeth and crushing them, it's terrible
>>
>>25180061
No but i guess i could say sexual harrasment due to the wedgies. They gave me some nasty brush burns on my twat and butthole.
>>
>>25177254
>had a dream about how I was at my old high school, the setting was kind of eerie and empty, a lot of stuff on the campus was gone but there were still a few houses in the distance, lived inbetween a rural and suburban area
>chunk of the corner wall of the school is torn out, there's a chute coming out of a darkened second floor
>pile of dead fetuses, puppies, kittens, they were also scattered around everywhere
>chute drops them off slowly, most ever coming out at one time being 5
>can't remember what else happens, but I do remember later in the dream it was late at night
>walking out of the school, have a feeling I'm being watched/followed and stop by this one light pole and look behind me
>see dark-lit man in a suit, fedora
>kind of 1950s detective look?
>not really neck beard status, has a good build on him, not scrawny nor fat
>still following me even while I watch him while I walk
>feel a large portion of fear and paranoia wash over me
>wake up

Really fucking weird, and I've had 4 like these since July or so. One was in July and was just a clusterfuck of my daily life but in a very bright yellow-and-and pink kinda meshed filter? I'm not a druggie, but kind of like LSD mixed with heat-sensing goggles? I don't remember much of it. The other one I had just last night, I don't remember much of it either besides being abandoned by friends and scorned by others, then trying to sleep in a public facility but feeling as though some disfigured thing kept watching me, but it would just turn into household objects. Another one when I got a gf this year placed me in public settings, and I guess we were going to have sex but I noticed she had a giant eye on her spine, disgusting otherworldly veins everywhere, and her vagina and tits had teeth. Then we fucked but I didn't look like I was enjoying it, it just felt numb.

Idek anymore senpai.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.