[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon why are you so mad? It's 2015 and I can have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dsc01439.jpg (36 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
dsc01439.jpg
36 KB, 614x461
>"Anon why are you so mad? It's 2015 and I can have more than one partner..."
>>
>>25176724
Get out Stacy, Chang's mine.
>>
>>25176724
>Asian
I bet you have a degree of some sort while she is most likely a teacher. How does it feel to be a beta provider while she has already sucked chad's cock.
>>
AM/WF combos look so genuine. Like they truely love each other
while WM/AF looks like some small dicked beta faggot could fulfill his yellow fever
>>
>>25176724
>'It's 2015 chang-zhu, you should try out my gas chamber if you think polygamy is fair!'
>>
>>25177326
This is something I've noticed too, actually
>>
dude, nobody believes a white blond would ever be attracted to an asian

I mean elliot rodger happened for a reason ffs
>>
Chang pls...

I thought we had something special
>>
>>25177617
>elliot goes to a party and observes asian dude/white lady and gets super mad in his manifesto
>citing elliot as a reason this could never happen
ok
>>
>>25177617
elliot was hapa though, not a full-blooded asian
>>
The proper course of action if your gf asks for an open relationship, is to agree.

Then only fuck her with a rubber on, if she asks about it, or complains, simply tell her you don't know if she's caught anything.

Also, don't ever kiss her, if she asks why, give her the same reason.

While all this is going on, start looking for another gf, a good girl, not some slut like your current fuck buddy.

Then if you build a relationship with new qt and you want to take it to the next level, just dump old slut gf and get with new qt.

That way you get a new gf, don't loose out on pussay and you'll know the relationship is totally dead when she asks for an open relationship anyway.
>>
>>25177671
>>25177731
he was more alpha than pretty much any asian man

read his manifesto everything he did was more alpha than any asian man

he stabbed people to death for crying out loud, an asian man lacks the physical ability to even do that a woman could overpower the average asian man
>>
File: headlikeafuckingorange.jpg (341 KB, 2811x2983) Image search: [Google]
headlikeafuckingorange.jpg
341 KB, 2811x2983
Why do we continue to allow women to walk all over us? Why must we enslave ourselves to the desires of somebody who doesn't give a shit about us?

This is why Islam is winning. They at least try to keep women on some sort of line.
>>
the girl in the OP is a Playboy playmate if you didnt know and they are married
>>
>>25176724

Stop cucking everyone, Stacey.

Stop being such a cuck, Chang.
>>
>>25177809
That's retarded. Asians have highest strength per weight ratios. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmM-jR77SkY

Lu Xiaojun squatting 620 pounds.
>>
File: 1349814655203.png (3 KB, 311x215) Image search: [Google]
1349814655203.png
3 KB, 311x215
>>25177751
you think good
>>
>>25177751

that's probably the best advice
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.