[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so not only am I a virgin, I have also never had any alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1382944059444.png (104 KB, 283x262) Image search: [Google]
1382944059444.png
104 KB, 283x262
Okay, so not only am I a virgin, I have also never had any alcohol in my life but I decided to get the courage to buy some from Christmas just to find out what it's like being drunk. What do you fellow robots recommend for my first time?
>>
Just get wasted.
>>
>>25176709
Since you're a bitch go with smith off ice or Mikes hard lemonade. Stuff high school girls drink.
>>
Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon, Jack Daniels
Mix with coke/pepsi.
>>
>>25177778
Don't listen to him. That's a gut buster. Look up a recipe for something that sounds tasty and is mixed heavy enough to get you fast. You don't want a gallon of hard lemonade In your stomach.
>>
>>25176709
Jim beam or grey goose.
Dont bother with beer or whine or whatever.
>>
put a little peach vodka in a lotta peach juice

peaches are excellent.
>>
If I was you I'd just go to a nice restaurant with a bar (take an uber you don't want to drive), sit at the bar, get two or three drinks and food.

Just order whatever looks good off the menu or ask the bartender what he or she recommends.

Drinking just to get drunk in your house is depressing familia. People go solo dinner to bars all the time, you'll have a good drink, and you'll eat at the same time.

If you really want to just get wasted alone go buy a bottle of whatever and mix with ginger beer and lime. But it's going to suck and you won't be able to pace yourself right.

Alternatively, if you have any friends, ask one of them out for dinner or some shit and do what I said about food plus drinks.
>>
Buy a bottle of tequila and a shotglass and a couple of limes. Take a shot of tequila. Bite into a slice of lime afterward. Do this around 12-16 times. Congratulations! You're now shitfaced.
>>
>>25176709
Buy a good bottle of champagne.
>>
>>25176709

Bottle of wine.

'Everything's better with a little wine in the belly" - Elliot Roger, My twisted world.
>>
>>25176726
takka, 3 shots is enough
>>
Dude seriously puking and hang overs both fucking suck so just whatever you do do it slow and remember that it takes a bit for alcohol to kick in, so if you drink too much too fast you won't notice how drunk you're getting until it's too late.

Alcohol is really fun but the after effects can really suck.
>>
>>25176709
coke and rum or dark rum and tonic, just because it's really non-offensive. Drink some water before you go to bed tho or you'll have a headache in the morning.
>>
>>25178130
>too late
Yeah, like the next morning.
>>
don't drink too much OP or you will get REALLY dizzy and probably puke and feel really ill
u remember when i bought my first whiskey
>>
>>25178246
depends on how fast you drink. You might get the spins and then know or yeah you might wake up totally fucked.

Definitely eat food OP beforehand. And drink water.

lol it feels lame and mommyish to say all that but most people who drink already know all that stuff and it's all good advice.
>>
>>25176709
>Peach Schnapps
>Lemonade
It's the drink my ex always used to drink, it's really really nice, won't have a shitty aftertaste, and isn't too expensive.
>>
>>25177861
As is 24oz won't get this faggot smashed.
>>
>>25176709
Get some Jack Daniels and do shots. Or if you don't want it to burn too much or taste bad get some vodka and mix it with fruit punch.
>>
I'd recommend beer or wine. If you're doing hard liquor, no more than 5 shots. I made a huge mistake of doing vodka and rum my second time drinking. A huge, huge mistake.
>>
Smirnoff because it's very sweet compared to other alcohol. It'll most likely still be bitter but it won't taste that bad. Personally, I've preferred hard liquor because I can just down it quickly and not taste it much.
>>
>>25176709
whipped cream vodka
carbonated water

tastes just like cream soda
>>
>>25178286
>Definitely eat food OP beforehand. And drink water.
Don't listen to this faggot. It will mean you'll have to drink more to feel the effects. If you feel too drunk afterwards, just drink a litre or two of water.
>>
Why not try just having one or two drinks before you look into getting drunk?

It's probably better to start on the shallow side of the pool rather than dive in headfirst without knowing how deep it is, if you catchy my drift.
>>
Wine, cider or beer is nice and good for new drinkers. Just don't shot vodka, whiskey or the like, before you know your limits, you WILL puke.
>>
>>25179135
Don't listen to this faggot. Being slightly buzzed is lame.
>>
try Not Your Father's Root Beer, actually tastes pretty good. however I really wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol, it's just not a good feeling or a desirable state to be in. I never drink more than one drink.
>>
>go to party
>drink a couple of beers fast
>get absolutely hammered
>pass out
>wake up smelling from vomit and with a horrible hangover
>was my first time getting drunk
Now Im known as "30 minutes" around Campus
>>
Cheap tequila

You gon get fucked up
>>
Op is nine
>>
>>25176709

Soco with lime is a good way to start if you can't handle the bitterness at first (which is normal). Drink a glass of water in between, you're not going to know how to pace yourself the first time. Eat heavy fatty foods - pizza, etc. Beer and pizza is a match made in heaven. Most big name beers like Budweiser, Coors, Heineken, etc are shit other than on a hot day. Get a slightly more expensive lager to start out. But first I'd suggest either wine with pasta - any decent red wine with a tomato based sauce - or gin and tonics with lime. Those are very drinkable.
>>
>>25177851
please don't mix scotch or bourbon with coke unless you're buying the cheapest, shittiest stuff you can possibly find
>>
>>25180052

Very much agreed. I don't think anyone should start with scotch or bourbon to begin with anyway, and when they do it needs to be a slow process.

OP also beware of buying bottom shelf liquor. Alcohol tastes harsher when you're new to it, but buying the cheapest bottle will mean the harshest burn and terrible flavor.
>>
>>25180052
Oh shut the fuck up dude
99% of scotch and bourbon are just as shit as cheap vodka
>>
Jagermeister drink a whole bottle
>>
>>25180118

No. Buy something above the bottom shelf. And you don't need to buy a bottle of Blanton's bourbon to have something drinkable. Eagle Rare for example is a nice midrange bourbon. Bulleit is really good for the price as well. There are tons of distilleries making good affordable bourbon. Scotch has the elitist marketing around it so you need to be more cautious in terms of cost, but other than Johnny Walker Red Label there isn't much shit scotch. Even that is fine for mixing.
>>
Buy some Jagermeister and mix it with Mountain dew or Dr. Pepper.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.