[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman tries to do something men do best >fails miserably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450806753586.jpg (22 KB, 320x302) Image search: [Google]
1450806753586.jpg
22 KB, 320x302
>woman tries to do something men do best
>fails miserably
l m a o
More hilarious stories like this?
>>
Someone post the side-by-side of men and women on the same dirtbike obstacle course.
>>
>>25176611
>>25176630
It's patriarchical micromisogyny that makes those women incompetent.
>>
>>25176611
I think there was a woman who managed to become a navy pilot in the 90s because Bill Clinton pushed her through training even though she was shit, and crashed her F14 into a carrier.

I dont know all the details though, ameribros will have to fill me in.
>>
>>25176761
Ha, that's true.

>woman crashed f14

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
>>
>>25176823
And here's an article that's past the first page of results:

http://www.returnofkings.com/39218/the-deadly-consequences-of-feminist-propaganda-in-the-us-navy

Sage.
>>
>>25176991
Kill
see: yourself
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.