[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with being 4'11 in such a big world. I havs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1450757713545.jpg (70 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
1450757713545.jpg
70 KB, 640x774
How do I deal with being 4'11 in such a big world. I havs IQ tested to 160 when I was 16 but now i'm in college I am failing organic chemistry. I think I need to cum on a girl I don't care what type I just need to cum.
>>
>>25176409
you have the worst worldview I have possibly ever seen.
Cummin on a grill is not going to change a thing. You'll still be a 4'11 manlet with a shit IQ no one, NO ONE, gives a fuck about.
sorry mate, you're fucked unless you can find a path to true happiness
>>
>>25176468
How do I find a path to happiness if I am surrounded by darkness. I tried music but I need to listen to music I can feel with I listen to a lot of death metal. I am from Korea originally so everyone thought I was weird. How do i find happiness if no one wants to talk to me? Everyon laugh or say "Ok little man". It get me so MAD. I COULD JUST PUNCH A BITCH
>>
It must be so hot to be 4'11 and be surrounded by giantesses and guys that could rape you if they wanted, honestly anon im jealous, stop complaining
>>
>>25176546
It is not hot you pervy boy! Everyone says to me "Hahaha little man, what is going on today?". I know I am small but why should you remind me every day. Fuck off!!!
>>
>>25176586
Id trade you my 5'9 for your 4'11 if I could
>>
Well OP, I am 5'"4 and even my waifu left me because I could not fool myself into thinking she would like me, I have always wanted to kill myself but I believe in hell and have a crippling terror about it.
>>
I don't normally say this but: you should kill yourself. It's legit the only way out.
>>
>>25176832
Hell isn't real. Hell is something that humans created so that other humans wouldn't be assholes
>>
>>25178011

lol ok
meanwhile you say this but you still feel dead inside
let him believe
>>
>>25176514

why wont u just find a short junglegook girl ?

or take some surgery to increase your height..
>>
>>25178143
I am poor and I try to talk to other asians and they don't want mem they date white guys or black guys. In my college there is 8% asians and 7% are girls
>>
>>25176409
Consider a whore. Some are cheap you just have to overcome the fear of looking for one. They are also nice.
>>
>>25178205

ok then try ones from the country, meaning visit the country

>i am poor
fugg

im a 5"1 girl (not your type tho since im half black) and i would sit you in my lap. i feel sorry for you
>>
>>25178295
If I were you I would be relieved. Honestly the presure of having the means but no being able to use them is worse than not having to care abou them at all.
>>
>>25178431
>>25178295

Actually was talking to op, but whatever.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.