[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love watching pom You that read wrong You read that wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
I love watching pom
You that read wrong
You read that wrong too
You read that twice to make sure you didnt read that wrong
>>
Baby faced?
>>
>>25176307
More like baby-faced teenager jailed for 7 years for being black and 3 years for importing benzocaine.

Can we start the revolution already? I'm getting tired of this bullshit.
>>
>>25176307
He wuz a good boi he dindu nuffin
>>
>>25176307
Aren't the chemicals they cut drugs with usually legal?

In my area it's mainly baking soda.
>>
>>25176506
truuuuuuu

whitey be ruinin our lives bruh
>>
>>25176542
/pol/tards need not apply.
>>
>>25176506
This is in England, Niggers don't belong here
>>
>>25176506
he dindu nuffin mang what tha fuk
>>
>>25176506
Also
>calling an over the counter drug a "cocaine cutting agent"
They might as well arrest people for importing flower.
>>
>>25176506
lol i agre famalamalam

WE
>>
>baby faced
Black babies are fucking adorable, that guy is not.
>>
>>25176506
You're not impressing anyone with your bleeding heart bullshit. You don't have to pretend to care here, friendo
>>
>>25176603
WUZ

DRUG

SMUGGLAZ

AN

SHEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
all the rant above is just because he's black.
>>
>>25176741
Sorry for not agreeing with the higher powers of the gubmint for arresting this nigger. How dare I question my authority?
>>
>>25176307
baby-faced nigger*
>>
>>25176307
??? Benzocaine, the cutting agent, isn't illegal, why was he arrested? I'm confused, can someone in the UK explain to me why he's in jail? Sure, importing that much benzocaine raises suspicion but it's not illegal, right?
>>
>Baby faced
>Nigga is growing a moustache
Man these people have some ugly as sin babies.
>>
I literally did none of the things you mentioned. I read "pom" correctly. And I didnt re-read things twice.
>>
>>25176307
Not so much baby faced. His features are just too big and undefined like a baby's.
>>
>>25176307
What about that face is "baby", exactly?
>>
File: MAFS p1.jpg (105 KB, 900x466) Image search: [Google]
MAFS p1.jpg
105 KB, 900x466
>>25176506
>Can we start the revolution already? I'm getting tired of this bullshit.
Please, like you internet warriors would actually go to arms if the situation ever came to it.
The communist revolutions will never happen ever again in the west because today's commies are a bunch of little faggots.
>>
>>25176934
Everyone calm your dicks.
This guy got 10 years because
1. He was previously arrested for carrying a firearm with "intent to use it"
2. He had previous cocaine possession charges

I don't really see the actual charges he got. Import policy violations? Not sure.
>>
>>25177142
Charged with "assisting in the supply of Class A drugs"
Seems like a pretty bullshit law IMO, in the US if he did what he did he wouldnt be arrested or put in jail.
>>
>>25177167
Drug laws are bullshit, nothing new here.
>>
>>25177167
It says on the image that the kid set up a website to sell it while still a minor.
I am sure there must be some kind of law against that.
>>
>>25177212
If anything the fact that he was a minor would have given him a lesser sentence.
>>
he might have been specifically saying "BUY THIS TO CUT UR DRUGZ" on the website
>>
>>25177069
No communist worth a damn ever says anything like pic related.
Anyway our friend here is most likely referring to any kind of uprising or he wouldn't bother with identity politics and understand that the root issue is the system itself.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.