[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Elliot was given a fair shake his documentary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: e2.png (806 KB, 634x580) Image search: [Google]
e2.png
806 KB, 634x580
Do you think Elliot was given a fair shake his documentary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gThKOR5FGz4
>>
An Elliot thread with 0 replies?

/r9k/ truly has changed.
>>
Stefbot's analysis video is the only secondary source worth watching.

And this
https://youtu.be/-5D6SvYw_pw
>>
File: a tear for a nigga.gif (2 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
a tear for a nigga.gif
2 MB, 375x283
>>25176280
>the virgin killer
they mock him even in death
>>
>>25176833
Hes the one who made a big deal out if it
>>
My Twisted World is better tb.h fampai
>>
>>25176280
>former principal
>saw he was struggling
>didn't try to help
>let him become the monster he turned into
It's amazing how she accepts none of the blame when she had a chance of preventing this.
>>
>>25177023
Btw, did Elliot have Asperger's?

He seems like someone who does and doesn't understand social ques too well.
>>
~15 Minutes in, here's what I see
A bunch of old men don't see that his surroundings were shit and made him into what he became. There were tons of people that could have helped him but chose not to, and he snapped. He could have gone about things better, but blaming only him is not how this should go about.
>>
>>25176280
"The Virgin Killer" seems like a weird title for him.

I mean yes he's a virgin and he did kill people, but I read it as a serial killer that exclusively targets virgins.
>>
>>25176280
Holy shit i just watched the whole documentary
Damn this is really horrible i knew it was probably bad but holy shit!
>inb4 REE normis etc
What Elliot did was absolutely horrible even if you can joke around about it since it happened already anyway
>>
>>25177127
I don't think he had a formal AS diagnosis. However, he was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when he was 15 or 16. (See page 52 in the Isla Vista Investigative Summary.)
>>
>>25176280

Biased and impartial.

They'll cite everything out of the DSMIV as the cause yet completely ignore the elephant in the room
>>
>>25177463
It makes sense if you take it into context, but it is pretty weird.
>>
>>25176280
Honestly, if he had targeted people more worthwhile to kill (like a group of radical feminists), I'd have no problem speaking highly of him in public in real life. Only reason I don't is because he killed people who weren't even Stacy/Chad. Still support him though.

RIP Elliot Rodgers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.