[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1/3 >be me 7 years ago (teen) >leader of my cancer group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Lordgenome.png (475 KB, 1116x629) Image search: [Google]
Lordgenome.png
475 KB, 1116x629
1/3
>be me 7 years ago (teen)
>leader of my cancer group in a spanish imageboard
>we were like 30 people
>had 3 internet "girlfriends", but there was only one that i genuinely loved, let's call her JN
>JN is the cute, kinky, nerdy, virgin dream girl that doesn't exist
>shit was so cash, me and my clan used to smash the ideology of the imageboard (the page was emo, and we were the revolutionary shitposters)
>years later, people start leaving, i'm just a kid so i don't care
>JN leaves the imageboard too but I still talk with her in skype so it's allright
>there are like 5 people left from my clan, all others have left or are newfags trying to be popular
>I leave the imageboard too and spend 6 months chilling with JN playing games and browsing tumblr
>i say something stupid and she cuts contact with me for like 3 years
>>
File: tumblr_np2w9yQdsP1twptvco1_400.jpg (66 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np2w9yQdsP1twptvco1_400.jpg
66 KB, 400x533
2/3
>i have to make a project for class, and i have to send some audio to a whatsapp group, so the best way to do it is to paste the text into an empty chat and then use the audio recorder while reading it
>now i need an empty dead chat
>i still have JN's chat, perfect because she blocked me so i can use it
>while speaking the text, she appears online and tipying
>i freeze as she says "who is this?"
we meet ourselves again and we restart our friendship, but after 3 years we have changed a lot
also i only have her in the internet, but she has another best friend (a girl that hates me for some reason)
>she doesn't text me back like before
>she ignores me for days
>all the time we would spend together she spends it with her best friend
>>
3/3
>i'm tired of this bullshit so i don't talk to her either
>she's worried about me and wants me to talk to her now
>I ignore her like she ignored me
>she deletes all her internet media to contact her
It's been 6 months since that and I'm completely destroyed. Today I went back to the imageboard and there's not a single person in my clan. Nobody knows who I am anymore and I wasted my life in the internet only to be abandoned by everyone.
I used to be the king and now I'm a depressed faggot ranting about it in 4chan
>>
tl dr deje de leer en >lider de forocoches
>>
>>25176390
desmotivaciones amigo, pero no se que es peor
>>
>Spic
Can't say I'm surprised, you're all cancer.
>>
>>25176487
I can only agree

>>25176403
Buen blog 10/10 que esperas de una tia
>>
Una mamada por favor
>>
File: 1448570705035.jpg (9 KB, 236x265) Image search: [Google]
1448570705035.jpg
9 KB, 236x265
>>25176599
mamadas bring dubs
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.