[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hottest girl I've ever seen in person. Major oneitis. Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Hottest girl I've ever seen in person. Major oneitis. Only ever said two sentences to her.

It kills me to imagine her bent over, begging for his cock, screaming his name. I won't ever have a chance at anyone like her.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 540x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 540x187
>>25176145
Imagine her taking a shit. Wow, she's just a human like you
>>
>>25176145

>Thinking about her makes you sad
>She's stretched out right now, thanks to Chad
>>
>>25176145
Are you a fekking kekk, OP?
>>
>>25176145
Neither of them are that attractive
>>
File: today i will teach you to feel.jpg (420 KB, 906x932) Image search: [Google]
today i will teach you to feel.jpg
420 KB, 906x932
>>25176145
>You conquer the wasteland for Caesar's Legion
>Chad conquers her lower regions

>You select bodies of water, such as lakes or oceans
>Chad selects her to fuck without emotion

>You select all images with palm trees
>Chad makes her beg for his cum on her knees

>you improve yourself and she doesn't bat a eye
>he's got her in bed and didn't have to try

>you will never progress on the bench because you need a spot
>he's got her in bed her hand on his crotch

>you have no GF, and a degree
>he's a HS dropout, and has her on her knees

>she says she like nice individuals
>she can't stop sleeping with violent criminals

>You make a post that doesn't even rhyme
>She takes two dicks at a time
>>
>>25176145

>hottest girl
i always ignore this because when people say this they usually mean

>noodle haired white girl who's thin with generic features

the most beautiful white girls are the ones with curly hair, ultra white skin, and bodies of victorian women. think madame x or every white woman before the 70s
>>
>>25178320
>generic
C'mom, euphoric fedora, not every thread needs to know that you have a fat gut and a "unique" taste for women.

>>25176145
youre fucking weird
>>
>>25178399

generic meaning there a literally a thousand other roasties that look like her.

meanwhile not many girls look like this one
>>
>>25176145

Op better arm himself. I dont think I could take on that thing standing beside her with my bare fists...
And remember, the first fucker getting stabbed in the face usually loses.
>>
>>25176145

She's not hot dude
>>
Yea totally not hot at all like ether of them.
>>
When will you fags stop calling crushes "oneitis"? Fucking reddit
>>
>>25178399
I usually think of those bitches from the 50s and early 60s
>>
why are robots so fucking shallow?
>>
>>25178759

Because you can't comment on personality from a photo you fucking moron
>>
>>25176145
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her.
>>
>>25176145
>Hottest girl I've ever seen in person
Do you live in australia?
>>
>>25178789
Of course you can you fucking autist!
>>
>>25178895

> she has a nice smile so must be a nice person

You have some life experiences ahead of you
>>
>>25178759
I don't know what their deal is but these faggots always project their own superficiality onto everyone else and act as if they're not the problem.

Normies are much nicer than robots because they're not bitter fucks. I'm a failed normie and I've interacted with both. The robots I've befriended (out of pity btw) always have the same self defeating attitude and refuse to ever question that maybe their mindset is wrong. Maybe their personality, not their appearance, is the problem. Maybe their poisonous shit attitude is very noticeable to everyone and it repels people.

I've seen pictures of you sorry cunts on here and none of you are too ugly to have a social life. Even Eggman, the guy you all agreed was the ugliest out of all of you, got laid at some point in his life.

People are superficial, and I'm sorry you look disgusting, but you spend way more time focusing on superficial shit than normies and it's not even close. You all group people as normies, chads, stacies, betas, manlets, and cucks like a bunch of autists. It's an unhealthy way to view the world and it's like poison for your mind.

The fact that OP is in love with someone he only talked to twice is pathetic and shows how undeveloped and childish robots are.

Also, some of you admit your autism is what is holding you back and you can't talk to people. I don't know what to tell you guys. You need medication or some shit.
>>
>>25179068
>>25178759

> my first samefag
>>
File: sexualcommunism.png (2 MB, 1746x1000) Image search: [Google]
sexualcommunism.png
2 MB, 1746x1000
sexual communism
>>
>>25179534
yeah yeah yeah, get off 4chan and go to a club and go fuck someone. If you are fat and ugly go fuck a fat ugly person. Don't pretend the fact that I fuck people is the reason you havn't fucked anyone ever
>>
File: 1450730496596.png (807 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
1450730496596.png
807 KB, 800x556
>>25179534
>Sex
>a marketplace independent of money
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.