[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl starts texting me out of the blue >we send a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
>girl starts texting me out of the blue
>we send a few texts back and forth
>she ignores my response

How the fuck does this work?
>>
>>25176025
>Hit guy with sword until he is near-death
>Suddenly stop and talk with him
>After a few jokes we are best friends

>>
>>25176025
Were your texts respondable? Send a pic of them if possible
>>
>>25176025
You fucked up. Whatever you said she could tell you were am autist or desperate or both and got turned off. At this point she just doesn't want to lead you on so you don't get any ideas.
>>
>girl never texts me because i don't know any girls
>look at phone and realize my contact list is just family members
>family members don't even text me

how the fuck does life even work
>>
>>25176025
>girl starts blueing me out of the text
>We back and forth a few response
>she text my ignores

>>
>>25176025
>Obama starts texting my mom
>They send a few pictures back and forth
>Obama puts off his mask, its trump

How the fuck does they work?
>>
f u c k i n g m a g n e t s
h o w d o t h e y w o r k
o r i g i n a l
>>
>>25176025
Fuck I remember this. I used to wish I could interact with people IRL as well as I could in oblivion with this fucking wheel.
>>
You are dumb and she doesn't want to continue talking to a dummy. The end.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.