[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>falling asleep with a lip in is there a greater feeling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: snus.jpg (62 KB, 858x571) Image search: [Google]
snus.jpg
62 KB, 858x571
>falling asleep with a lip in
is there a greater feeling? last night i had nightmares about my oneitis, and today i fell sleep with a lip in and had an incredible sleep, mainly because there was no oneitis to be seen.
>>
>>25175948
Do you use loose snus in bed?
>>
>>25176016
i use portions, i just pulled an image off search
>>
>>25176165
I have a friend who does that, he throws them on the floor when he wakes up
>>
bro that shits gonna fuck your teeth and gums up bad if you do it often. If I ever do that Ill take it out and brush my teeth right before I go to sleep.
>>
>>25175948
enjoy your lung cancer
>>
>>25176438
doesn't cause lung cancer
>>
>>25176944
it causes oral cancer though
>>
Absolutelydisgusting.kpg
>>
>>25175948
Kill you'reself.

O wait you already are! LOL!
>>
>>25175948
Lol what a disgusting faggot sleeping with dip in your mouth. Enjoy nasty ass gums and teeth no girl will want to kiss
>>
what the fuck is a lip in?
>>
File: 1440489758506.jpg (47 KB, 432x307) Image search: [Google]
1440489758506.jpg
47 KB, 432x307
>>25177081
>>25177038
>>25176967
>>25176438

Why are you cucks here instead of /soc/?
>>
swede here and former regular user
used to put one in first thing in the morning, and take it out just before falling asleep
it'll mess up your pillow bigtime
>>
>>25177112
Is your ability to solve problems through context clues really this poor?
>>
Kek you're gonna swallow that shit and wake up puking or not wake up and die from choking
Either way is fine with me, one less dipfag breathing my oxygen
Enjoy not looking cool with a real cigarette
>>
>>25177125
You should go to /b/ you trashy nigger
Dip is literally white trash tier
>>
>>25175948
I keep having dreams about amorous little girls and I mean like the oldest one so far has been 12. Starting to think I'm a closeted pedophile
>>
>>25177125
>cuck
People keep using that word like they don't know what it means. Why don't you go back to calling everyone nigger like we used to. I swear you guys are worse than trannys.
>>
>>25175948
>literally cucking your health to a plant
>>
I used to dip but quit because this qt I liked at the time said she would never date someone who dips. So I started smoking, but I never slept with a lip. I usually dipped when I was driving
>>
What dip should I buy? I live in hick central and a lot of people do it around here, kinda want to try it at least once.
>>
>>25177345
Stop misusing that word you fucking nigger
>>
Dip and snus are not the same desu
>>
>>25177195
>>25177187
>>25177387

dip is not snus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus
>>
Some cuck in here is getting mad over people using the word cuck
Get over it, cuck
>>
>>25177112
Clearly some disgusting shit that looks like it's literally made of shit.

>>25177109
>no girl will want to kiss
So what's new?
>>
File: 2780764.jpg (13 KB, 215x260) Image search: [Google]
2780764.jpg
13 KB, 215x260
hey what's up im a white kid from the suburbs and i chew and wear camo and talk with a forced southern accent and have truck nuts on my truck this is my identity and it makes it easy for people to realize im a huge faggot, im worse than fags who continue to pretend to like metal into adult hood
>>
>>25177815
oh and i also drink monster every day too and wear monster shirts/hats/hoodies
>>
I used to use snus at all hours of the day, including sleeping. That was fun to quit.
>>
>>25175948
>lip

Where are you from? We just call it chew. Also, Copenhagen silver is the best american chew. Skoal will fuck your mouth up. Anything long cut or rough cut and flavored is way worse for you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.