[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate us women? We have feelings too, and we hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: 1411834360277.jpg (15 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1411834360277.jpg
15 KB, 400x380
Why do you guys hate us women? We have feelings too, and we hurt just like you guys.
>>
you only hurt because you're fickle shits who won't settle for less than 6 feet abs and 7/10+ face

not real hurt
>>
>>25175820
because you literally do not give a fuck about men's feelings

you might understand on an intellectual level that men don't like being treated like trash. but you don't actually feel like you're doing anything wrong when you use them.
>>
File: a98684_theanguishedman.jpg (51 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
a98684_theanguishedman.jpg
51 KB, 450x451
because you can't this level of pain

my life is worthless and everybody thinks so including myself
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 203x219
Don't be a psychotic cock hungry whore sometimes and maybe we can talk
>>
>>25175820
That Pepe is over saturated as fuck. And not in a good way.

Fucking disgusting. MODS
>>
>>25175883
I got it off tumblr, sorry.
>>25175851
how do you know I don't? I feel bad every time I reject some guy that never had a chance
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x468
>it thinks it has feelings
>>
>>25175820
>we have feelings
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>25175820
>Why do you guys hate us women?

Because women hate us.
You're gender started this war, forcing us out of universities, alienating us in schools, making us walk on eggshells at work. Attacking our right to due process, "mansplaining" to discredit and silence our opinions, "manspreading" to drive us away from public transport.

The worst part is, we're quite happy to leave you chuckle-fucks alone and just sit around on an imageboard all day - with our own kind of people, who fuckin' understand us.

AND WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT.

No no, the human punchbags must swing back around ready to take another hit.

Fuck you, bitch. Your gender is scum.
>>
>>25175820
I dont really know. I dont think I really hate women and I dont blame them for anything anymore. I guess I stopped hating women when I actually talked to an intelligent person about it and I realized how irrational my hatred was.

Its easy for the rest of r9k to blame women for their problems but never see that they are the problem. Its easy to use a group of people as a scapegoat..

So r9k, do you want to stop hating women and blaming them for your problems? Start by talking to an intelligent normie about it. Have a healthy argument and you will see it all from a different perspective. Literally just get someone to challenge your views. Worked for me.
>>
>>25175907
Here is your reply senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 700x500
>>25175907
>never had a chance

This is why ur a bitch
>>
>>25175907
Post face of you are a qt you have no reason being here
>>
>>25175820
I don't hate women but it's deeply irritating when they don't realize how good they have it

they feel completely entitled to attention from men and have absolutely no idea what it's like to be an average man and be completely unknown. The majority of them have never known what it's like to struggle for the most basic recognition, and they have probably never once seriously considered the thought that they might die alone and be completely unlovable.

They say men are shallow for wanting affection so bad when they have no idea what it's like to be affection-starved.
>>
File: 1450471486040.jpg (44 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
1450471486040.jpg
44 KB, 344x477
>>25175820
I hate how women act. I don't hate women. I love women more than anything. That's why I hate what culture did to them
>>
>>25175907
>got it off tumblr
>4chan filename

okok
>>
File: Looks_Like_Hagrid.jpg (287 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Looks_Like_Hagrid.jpg
287 KB, 1600x1200
Women are amazing and are capable of so much. As a man you really want one but there are really no well principled girls left. Honestly you girls act so fucking stupid and expect us not to get mad. It's your own fault.

>in b4 radical feminists
>>
>>25176168
you look like an iguana
>>
File: image_0.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>25176413
Gtfo new fag

Bloxbloxblox
>>
>>25175820
Aaah! Hello m'lady!

How are you this fine evening? Fancy going on an adventure ;P
>>
>>25175820
I usually don't give a fuck about your kind. Go fishing somewhere else pal.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.