[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who gets bullied to the point of sexual favors anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1392925764144.png (53 KB, 656x773) Image search: [Google]
1392925764144.png
53 KB, 656x773
Ask someone who gets bullied to the point of sexual favors anything.
>>
>>25175741
Doth thou know the amount of years you have been alive?
>>
you mean rape?
>>
>>25175882

>>25175909
Yes, I'm going to trial with him.
>>
>>25175741

Does a girl bully you? What kind of sexual favors? If it's a guy, hit him with a baseball bat. Then cut off the air to his brain by choking him while he's unconscious/incapacitated. Do it for 5-6 minutes. It shouldn't kill him but it will leave him with irreversible brain damage. And if it does kill him, he shouldn't have bullied you. That'll teach him to bully you.
>>
File: 1441572876727.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1441572876727.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
aaaaaaaahhahhhahhahhhhhshahahahahahahahahahaha

he took a dick in his ass

what a homo
>>
>>25176059
Kill yourself. BloxxxyBabe
>>
>>25176059
No, I just sucked a dick. That doesn't account for other humiliating non-sexual acts however, like liking his feet and wearing panties. I'm not proud of it.

>>25176012
I'm a small and weak guy, he's not. I'm also a coward and a massive submissive beta. The best I can do is press charges, which is what I've done.
>>
>>25176226
was it a big dick?
>>
>>25175741
Why haven't you told anyone? Have you ever tried to fight back?
>>
>>25176226
posts pic of you wearing panties faggot.
>>
>>25176226
>wearing panties
lewd
are you a sissy OP?
>>
>>25176239
Close to 8 inches.

>>25176253
I've pressed charges. Every time I tried fighting back before, I got my ass kicked.

>>25176287
No, but he tried to turn me into one.
>>
>>25176310
Lol how the fuck did you end up in that situation
>>
>>25176347
Some retarded friend had the brilliant idea of "prank", making me drink a bottle with piss back in high school. Of course I noticed it right away, but it was too late, everyone saw that first gulp, I became a target immediately.

I was labelled as that weirdo who drinks piss and was physically bullied all throughout high school. I also had to do embarrassing shit out of school or at parties like dressing up like a girl or going around naked. Or, like stated before, licking feet. No sexual stuff until recently though.
>>
>>25176382
First of all did that kid just give you a bottle of yellow liquid and was like "huhuh hey drink this shit"

Second of all what the fuck is wrong with the people at your school.

Third why are you such a spineless pussy

Second of all part two where do you live?
>>
File: 7Up Bottle 1.5Ltr-500x500.png (734 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7Up Bottle 1.5Ltr-500x500.png
734 KB, 500x500
>>25176456
The bottle had a green tint, like pic related, so I couldn't see it was yellow, and why would I even suspect it'd be piss? I asked if he had something to drink and he gave it to me. Seems like he had planned it.

I don't know, I guess I'm just too submissive for my own good, I'm always apologizing and I can't ever say no.

Lisbon.
>>
>>25176382
Were there girls at these parties? If so were you ever forced to be submissive to one of them?
>>
>>25176535
same thing happened to me. asked a guy if he had somethint to drink.piss with ice tee is what he gave me.
>>
>>25176382
At least you got to go to parties normie fag.
>>
>>25176535
That's fucking weird. Too late to stick up for yourself you might as well keep sucking dick or kill yourself.

>>25176629
What a weird question
>>
>>25176629
Yes to both questions. The girls usually never got really into it as the guys, though. They were weirded out if the guys ever asked me to lick their feet, for instance (most of them, of course, occasionally there was the one who liked it). They'd usually just stick to the snarky comments and insults, and ask me to do something(bring them a drink/food. Or just ignore them altogether and feel pity in the corner but never care enough to speak up.
>>
>>25176689
Why would I keep sucking dick, though? I think enough's enough. I doubt that going with him to trial will solve anything, but at least I tried.
>>
>>25176705
Ignore me altogether*
>>
>>25176705
Damn I don't think I'd ever stoop that low. When I was a kid/teen if someone ever did something to me I'd tell my dad and he'd go complain to their parents and I'd never get bothered again. Also I made this kid blind for a day. Everyone thought I was weird and stuff but I never got bullied really.
>>
>>25176705
Wow why didn't you just turn into a recluse. Everyone in this situation is wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>>25176705
Damn anon, you lived out my sex fantasy throughout your teenage years. Wish I was as cool as you.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 900x675
>>25176689
>weird question
>weird
>is on /r9k/
Go back to reddit you fucking newfag normie
>>
where are you from? Russia?
>>
how much do you weigh? height? what about the other guy?
>>
>>25176535
t. Alberto Barbosa of Lisbon
>>
>>25176819
I can't say anything. I didn't step in when I saw other kids get bullied either. I guess it's karma or whatever.

>>25176846
I tried. I was, and still am, the kind of guy who was always at home. But half of my life revolved around school, they'd just force me to go to the parties or whatever with the promise that they'd beat me up the next day if I didn't. And of course I couldn't skip school because my parents wouldn't let me do that. And before you ask, yes I did tell them and the principle that I was being bullied. That worked for about a week, then it started again. I just didn't bother anymore.

>>25177496
That's pretty fucked up.

>>25177600
Portugal.
>>
>>25177741
68 kgs, 178 cms. He's like 75kgs I guess and around 190 cms.
>>
>>25178040
Don't worry, at least your ancestors were kings
>>
>>25178040
can you please describe in detail how you were forced to suck dick?
im fapping here
>>
>>25178121
That's pretty fucked up dude.

It was just a normal day of me licking his feet while he watched TV and he decided to go further a bit. I sucked his dick for an entire month after that until I stopped being a pussy and tried doing something about it.
>>
>>25178259
more fucking details holy shit
you didnt just randomly decide to suck his dick for a month did you
greentext story time
>>
>>25178040
Op whats your height and weight? Also what do you estimate was the height and weight of the guy who made you suck his dick?

I'm genuinely curious what type of size differentiation is necessary to force another guy to suck dick.
>>
shit thread
op is a liar
>>
>>25178040
How did he force you to suck his dick? Why didn't you bite it off when it was in your mouth?
>>
>Lisbon
Go to /luso/ on the /int/ board,they will love you.
>>
>>25178259
how did you suck it, and why? and did you swallow or were you forced to, how did it feel after, come on OP this is a AMA thread and you're barely giving us the basics
>>
>>25178291
There's really nothing more to it. I was already so under his command that I considered licking his feet daily routine. Not only did he force me to beg for it, I already begged every day without him asking, because that's how used to I was. That one day I was wearing panties as usual and sucking on his toes and he whipped his cock out for no reason. After being beaten down a bit, I just sucked up what little pride and dignity I had left and sucked him off, and did so for the following month. I didn't try to fight back, because I know he can easily fuck me up, that's what happened before when I tried to refuse to lick his feet or to dress up in panties.

Also, didn't greentext to prevent you from fapping to my misery.

>>25178304
See >>25178065
I'm pretty skinny and he's pretty buff, too.
>>
>>25175741

ask a rape victim anything

what sexual favours? do you cry and feel ashamed?

greentext it
>>
>>25178415
>Also, didn't greentext to prevent you from fapping to my misery.
it's literally a win-win, you get to get it off your chest and you get to make others happy too, what's wrong with that
>>
>>25178349
He beat me up until I sucked up what little pride and dignity I had left. I'm not the kind of person who's comfortable with hurting others, I'm just not, I hesitate a lot no matter how badly they deserve it, I don't know if it's out of care for the other person, or just genuine cowardice, which seems more likely. I tried biting on it, but I just pussied out again and again.

>>25178391
He told me to swallow right before cumming, but my instinctive reaction was to spit it all. He kicked me in the face and told me to leave. I spat the following days too, until about a week or so later I managed to start swallowing his load.

>>25178343
I wish, honestly.
>>
Why don't you bring a knife or something?
>>
>>25178434
Read >>25178415

Yes I cried while doing it the first time, cried mostly every night and still cry today. And obviously I feel ashamed, I've always felt ashamed of the bullying people have done to me even though that embarrassment over time managed to decrease a lot (before I started sucking dick, anyway).
>>
>>25178514
Will you suck my dick?
>>
>>25178491
I always pussy out. I'm too paranoid I'd fuck up somehow and he'd take the chance and kill me.
>>
ATTENTION EVERYONE

OP is just a fetishist wanking over this. He posted exactly this in a confessions thread a few hours ago saying that he wanted to be abused by a chad, and made to lick his feet and drink his piss.

Stop helping him get off.
>>
>>25178540
But he's not a Chad and I don't drink his piss.
>>
>>25178065
Your not even that small tbqh
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.