[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my therapist and I had a huge fucking fight today and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1434407373342.jpg (23 KB, 360x353) Image search: [Google]
1434407373342.jpg
23 KB, 360x353
So my therapist and I had a huge fucking fight today and she told me to kill my self. Long story short; I thought she was sexually attracted to me for months now and I was hannibal-lectoring her all that time. For the past month I went full /r9k/ sperg in our sessions and we both spewed biased social commentary and tip fedoras at each other. Today I made a move tried to sit in her lap she pushed me off and when I tugged at her to get up and kiss me she wouldn't budge. I don't know what go into me but she wouldn't react to anything I did, so I accused her of leading me on call her a bitch and cry my way out. While i'm leaving the building she stomps down the hallway on her phone calling the cops. She' yelling profanity at me and i'm responding backing the door on my way out. Tell her I'm done with life she says ''good'', ''what did you say?'', ''Kill yourself you pig''. Receptionist and some bystanders here this shit, the words stung like nothing I ever felt in my life and I back into this tall brown man, and I ran the fuck out. FUCK THIS LIFE. FUCK WOMEN.
>>
>>25175639
>having a female therapist
that's your first mistake right there
>>
report her and have her lose her career
>>
I know you are an autist, okey.

But you have to get her fired for the lulz, really, atleast 3 witnesses.

Ofcourse you deny trying to kiss her.

That normiewhore who rejected you studied for atleast 5 years, her telling you to kill yourself is a great way to ruin her career.

I always record my sessions after running into the law due to stupid advice.
>>
>>25175700
this. isn't she supposed to cope with the mental troubles of her patients? fucking cunt
>>
But why touch her

Don't touch people

When random people touch me I will fucking flip my pancakes
>>
>>25175639

>So my therapist and I had a huge fucking fight today and she told me to kill my self

That's one of the funniest things I read this month. Comedy genius, with the right timing. Make a film out of it.
>>
>>25175777
agreed

very nice opening line op. the rest needs work tho
>>
File: 1439311733129.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439311733129.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>>25175639
>she

cmon man
>>
>>25175700
Well women usually arent bright at anything so if she had any good career prospects its just because she had a vagina. And for the same reason she will have no problems finding a beta cuck provider. Women are inmune to anything but physicsl violence these days.
>>
File: 1383015499340.png (312 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1383015499340.png
312 KB, 600x522
>>25175639
It's pretty much up to you to get your act together now, Anon

Good luck!
>>
>>25175639
Was she hot, op? Any pictures?
>>
>>25175753
>fired
She's probably her own boss dumbass.
>>
>>25175639

>female therapist

why would you even do that
>>
>>25175639
Its a copypasta
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25175889
Girls are usually good with emotions and all that gay shit.

But she told op to kill himself ahaha oh shit. His fucking therapist told him to kill himself.

I wonder what kind of weird shit he's been telling her the past few months. And he sat on her lap what a fucking retard lol
>>
>>25175639
kill yourself. then she will feel guilty. that will show her.
>>
>>25175972
Never heard of losing the right to work?
>>
>>25176060
> then she will feel guilty

Have you met a woman ever? She might act like she was his bff and they were close to gain pity points. Women don't give a fuck about anyone except chad, and even then only because they want his cock.

Guaranteed if OP an hero's she'll be glad. Don't do it, OP. Spite that bitch.
>>
>>25175639
The fault is yours for thinking she was sexually attracted to you when she was not. You're dumb and delusional and you should really kill yourself.
>>
I'm chalking this down as b8 because nobody can be that retarded and autistic.
>>
>NO ONE RECOGNIZES THIS PASTA

Jesus Christ normies need to leave no wonder this shitty board is getting shittier
>>
>>25176277
Literally cringing imagining this going down.
>>
>>25176680
How much money?
>>
>>25175956
>She's probably her own boss dumbass.

Haha you are the dumbass you cuck. All psychiatrists belong to a bigger entity, which can take away her licence you tard.
>>
>>25175639
old pasta
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.