[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/whi te_men_must_be_stopped_t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1448333121466.jpg (49 KB, 468x617) Image search: [Google]
1448333121466.jpg
49 KB, 468x617
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

>qt hipster girls would rather send us to the gas chambers and get raped to death by BBC than be our GFs
>>
>>25175290
>linking to clickbait
use archive.is so they don't get ad revenue
>>
death to white man meme XDD
>>
>>25175290
why do i keep hearing about 'white men' this and 'white men' that as if white women aren't just as bad, if not worse
why do they think theyre excluded?
>>
Mexican here. I don't understand why you guys are always fighting with each other
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bh9xQ0i2bw
>>
>>25175321
you are running an ad-blocker, right anon?

>>25175412
White self-loathing became really trendy in academia in the 60s, and took a firm hold there. If you ask /pol/ they'll say the Jews are behind it, but I suspect it was caused by this social-justice garbage being a good framework for turning out endless pages of largely meaningless writings, which is what a university liberal-arts department produces as its main product
>>
>>25175290
just send me to the gas chamber family i give up
>>
>>25175321
https://archive.is/aEbq5
>>
>>25175290
Is it a race war these niggers want? Because I can give them a race war.
>>
If white guys collectively disappeared somehow I think the people still here would be in for a societal "careful what you wish for" moment.
>>
>>25175290
>Salon

I didn't think it could get any worse compared to the other shit i've seen from this place.

I was wrong.
>>
>>25175575
ITS GOIN DOWN
>>
>>25175575
The writer of the article is white. Just another libfag cuck
>>
This article is whatever. It's just... Who cares? How many more articles do we need about this garbage? Can someone stop commodifying attempts to better the planet and instead come up with actual ideas and money to actually improve it?

God click bait is the worst.
>>
>>25175613
It happened in Zimbabwe. Mugabe (effectively a dictator) passed an indigenization law that said that farms and businesses had to be majority-owned by black Zimbabweans. Whites left the country with as much of their capital as they could take with them, and today the country is dirt poor even by African standards. Ironically enough visiting whites from South Africa attract people begging for work, since the white people, now departed, were the ones that provided most of the jobs.
>>
>>25175660
>How many more articles do we need about this garbage?
need? zero
how many are we gonna get? at least 3 a week
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)
>Salon's headquarters is located at 870 Market Street San Francisco, California.[4]

kek fucking americucks
>>
File: shekelmiser.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
shekelmiser.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

do i really need to say anything
>>
>>25175290
This needs to happen senpai. Us shitskins will finally have a chance.
>>
>>25175290

White men are the new Jews: the new scapegoat for Capitalist failure.

SJW is the new anti-semitism: the new anti-semitism of the fool.

They don't really talk about the "petite bourgeoise" or the "working class" anymore, they don't even use these terms anymore.

Instead, they hate on the scapegoat: white men.
>>
>>25175781
>SJW is the new anti-semitism: the new anti-semitism of the fool.

*SJW is the new anti-semitism: the anti-Capitalism of the fool.
>>
>>25175407
because men are icky and women are wonderous and beutiful
>>
>>25175781
so when is white shoah?
>>
>white women abandon their race
>white women literally have it on easy mode
>start complaining that white men are the problem
>>
>>25175868

Dunno.
Maybe full force genocide is kinda outdated.
Like occupation with boots on the ground.

"Modern" occupation is more about controlling the banks, the media, the money: deciding what is "democratic" and what leads to "rebels" fighting against "undemocratic tyrants". And banks.
Sanctions. The EU is like that.

And maybe a modern genocide is also more subtle. Lowering birth rates, drive white men into suicide. Push them until they become neurotic and want to be transsexuals or literal cuckolds.

Maybe that's linked: the hatred for white men and the fact that more and more white men desperately try to be anything other than a white man. A trap, have their cock locked up in a chastity cage and white women getting fucked by black men.

There isn't only "white flight" but also a "flight from whiteness": I'm not white I'm 1/64 Cherokee and have Slavic grandparents...

Dunno.
>>
> +569 replies and 56 images omitted. Click here to view.

>tfw robots are just as, if not even more predictable and controllable than normies.
>>
To be honest, if there is a white genocide...

I say we, white males, fight for equality, so that our women are given the same privilege as us.

If they want to kill us off, they should kill us of equally, and drag our women down with us.
>>
>>25175572
somebody just screencap that shit! it doesn't work in my contry.
>>
File: white.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>25175290
>For 500 years, they've exploited their fellow man and plundered the planet. It's time they reign themselves in
>reign themselves in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Have fun living under the Caliphate.
>>
File: 1449218252269.png (432 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
1449218252269.png
432 KB, 966x817
>>25175290

What are they going to write about when China takes over?
>>
>>25175770
Shitskins are better off living off of the white mans scraps than living without the white man.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.