[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do about this. My month is ruined because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: [sad af].jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[sad af].jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
I don't know what to do about this. My month is ruined because of awkwardness. So long story short my sister got into a car accident this past week and broke both her wrists. Needless to say she has to wrap them in bags while in the shower so she needs help bathing. so all the female people in my family "just happen to be too busy" to help her with this and here I am her younger brother forced to get in the shower with and bath his own sister. Fuck you incest fags, this isn't hot at all, this is so fucking awkward. I've repeatedly seen and had to touch parts of my sister that I never wanted to see or touch. I feel ruined for marriage. I really wanna slap the shit out of my other sister who said she couldn't "take time out of her busy schedule" to do this.

Christmas ruined.
>>
>>25175277
She must not be attractive
>>
If this situation was even real you'd be a fucking beta for doing it. I would never do that for my little brothers, they can fester in their own filth, fuck them.
>>
File: 1450396310587.jpg (51 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1450396310587.jpg
51 KB, 500x386
I'm sure she could manage if she tried. Maybe she wants you to shower with her and wipe her arse.
>>
File: 1440322580802.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440322580802.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>25175277
Fuck you. Faggot. Originality.
>>
>>25175295
dude, shes my sister! shes not fat that would probably make this exponentially worse. but its the fact that she can't use her hands for like 2 weeks til they downgrade her casts so I'm stuck being a nurse for her. even after that I'll probably be stuck helping her for a while. You have any idea how weird it is to have to wipe your 25 year old sisters ass after she goes to the bathroom?!

Just because I'm the one without a job right now they push helping her all onto me as if they can't lift a finger once to help their own sister as well.
>>
Have you seen her boobies?
>>
>>25175277
Are you telling me you're so beta you cant even help your sister take a shower without thinking about fucking her? This is the furthest thing from a sexual situation but you act like somehow making sure your sister who just legitimately needs help maintaining a level of hygiene due to accident is incestious... you're fucked
>>
Gag her and have sex with her faggot, her wrists are broken so she can't hit
>>
>>25175378
i'm not making this incestuous. I'm pissed at my family because none of them are willing to help at all. I'm not gonna lie, its fucking awkward to have to bath your sister bro, I feel awkward, she feels awkward, the fact that I have to wash her ENTIRE body is kinda weird. So I'm pissed my other sister blew me off when I asked for her help with this.
>>
>>25175277
Is she attractive? This could be a real bonding moment for you two
>>
>>25175459
Just refuse to wash her. Make her stink your family's problem. Take a stand.
>>
>>25175488
it seems kinda unfair to punish my sister for my family being assholes. I mean she is the one who needs help. I was more thinking of being a dick about them not helping her during Christmas dinner.
>>
>>25175277

how to handle this like not a sperg:

>Hey so this is weird haha sorry we're in this awkward situation but I know you need help so let's laugh about it instead of being fucking spergy

>tell her what you're about to do before you do it so there are no weird surprises, or ask her permission
>can you turn around so I can get the front of your thighs?
>mind if I wash your butt? haha
>is it okay for me to wash your chest?
>sorry if this is awkward
>I'm going to wash between your legs now, sorry if it's uncomfortable

this is what people who work in jobs like nursing do
>>
>>25175533
This is why you get pushed around. Turn your cripple sister against her sister who won't help.
>>
>>25175371
Newfag, I'd rape her over and over.
>>
>>25175551
Yeah it's fucked but at least you don't have a brother
>>
>>25175277
Tell us exactly how much of her you've seen and touched. Does she make you clean her pubes?
>>
>>25175277
why every second thread about homosexuality?
can you please go away
>>
>>25175551
We've been doing something similar to that to try and kill the awkwardness in the air. Like one of use will talk about a new netflix show or something and I'll tell I'm about to wash her hair or something. admittedly the first time was probably the most awkward as well because neither of us said much but since then we realized talking helps kill the awkwardness.

Strangely this is also probably the most I've talked to her in years. silver lining i guess,right?
>>
>>25175643
This isn't about homosexuality?

It's a dude having to wash his sister.
>>
>>25175736

man just be normal with her

also accidentally slip a finger in her ass pls
>>
Club her unconscious with your cock dude pleaaaase
>>
Have you seen her vagina or not?
>>
>>25175551
>mind if I wash your butt? haha

You are a fucking retard with no idea of what he's talking about
>>
File: 1450780875744.png (718 KB, 1291x845) Image search: [Google]
1450780875744.png
718 KB, 1291x845
>>25175277
>not having a bidet and dryer installed
>having to manually wipe your buttt

lol americucks

It's just your own sister yeah it's going to be awkward bathing her but think about how much of this awkwardness is actually from the influence of jewish media poisoning and subverting american society and their values regarding sex.

You're a decent family member who helped another family member out when the rest were being assholes that's all.
>>
>>25175944

nope I'm a girl with a brother and this is exactly how we'd handle it to make it not weird as fuck
>>
>>25175371
I haven't tought of the poop part up to this point.
I feel sincirely sorry, but try to do Your best.
And be satisfies that at leasy You're the genuine, good memeber of the family. Also who knows, maybe when she'll get better she'll recompensate You the trouble. No lewd intentions, but who knows just what she might do or gift You. Stay strong anon. Also remember to throw shit at the other sister for doing shit. Whether it's to be done literarely or not is up to You.
>>
>>25175277
I would hate to think that this board is filled with such absolute faggots such as yourself, OP, it pains me to think about it.

everything about you disgusts me, from the image you've chosen to use to the fact that you don't want to bone your sister, this site has truly been lost to reddit and tumblr.
>>
No parents would make a brother do this for their sister, it's inappropriate and weird as shit. I wouldn't even want my brother to do that for me, how fucking shameful, either a parent sister or nurse. I'd rather kill myself than have either of my brothers bathe me/wipe my ass
>>
>>25176026
yeah well, it can't be helped. I kinda gotta suck it up and see this though otherwise no one will be there to help her. I've been helping her for going on a week now and she's told me a bunch of times already that she really appreciates the help. Oh, and I do plan on giving my family an earful on christmas.
>>
>>25176088
yeah. my mom is kind of too weak to really be much help for a person that can't use their hands as she is getting old. and as I said earlier my sisters just kinda said "fuck it" and "i'm too busy" to help. as you pointed out I'm kinda the last person you'd turn to, but I'm also the only one actually helping, I mean I can't just leave her alone to "do it herself" like my other sisters are.
>>
>>25175912
do you not understand bathing and showering? then again this is /r9k/ a board that people brag about never bathing so maybe you don't.
>>
File: _3_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9iyug4.jpg (522 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
_3_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9iyug4.jpg
522 KB, 1080x1080
>>25176217
Ah, splendid. You're a good person. And You'll be an even better one when You'll set them in their right place, just how fucking oblivious can people be. Every single shallow retard should be sentanced to purgatory from fire.
>>
>>25176475
Does she have a roastie?
>>
>>25175277
>I feel ruined for marriage
r u gay mate ?
>anime pic
>whiny bitch
yea u gay huh ?
>>
>>25176494
Eh, I donno about being a good person. I'm just doing what I have to.

>>25176507
>>25175912
>>25175377
does it really matter?
>>
>>25175371
>dude, shes my sister
obvious bait
>>
File: 1449344090007.png (496 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449344090007.png
496 KB, 600x900
>>25176602
still, whether You have to or not
You could just as well be a dick and leave her to herself
but You chose otherwise
whether You felt it's Your duty or that it's just the right thing to do, no matter how unsettling.
While they in comparison just hid behind lies doing the exact opposite of what You're doing.
Hell, they're doing absolutely nothing from what I presume.
One way or the other, now matter how minor or major, this is kind of a sign or a spark that You're nice, kinda or simply good.
Sorry I'm bad with talking so hopefully You just get the overall idea.
Also it takes real guts to wime someone's ass let me tell You.
However disgusting, admireable, however odd it sounds bwahaha
>>
>>25176719
*kind, wipe
>>
>>25176719
>Also it takes real guts to wipe someone's ass let me tell You.
HA, that alone cracked me up and made my day better to read. thanks.
>>
File: 1450296325617.gif (2 MB, 334x365) Image search: [Google]
1450296325617.gif
2 MB, 334x365
>>25176792
Kek, You're very welcome.
Despite being ridiculous, guess it was ironically right on point.
>>
>>25176602
>does it really matter?

Of course it matters. Answer my questions.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.