[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the FUCK isn't /r9k/ worshiping him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7
File: Kylo_Ren.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kylo_Ren.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>badass sith lord - CHECK
>edgelord - CHECK
>beta robot - CHECK
>KV - CHECK
>hates normies - CHECK
>>
Because he lost to some bitch who didn't know what the force was 2 days prior to their fight.
>>
>badass
>beta
Pick one
>>
>>25175175
he's leading the beta uprising against the normalfag jedis what more could you want
>>
>>25175164
Oh and I don't consider this move to be a continuation of Star Wars. It's more of a terrible revamp.
>>
>>25175164
He also spilled his spaghetti in the middle of the fight
>M-maldy join the dark side we have teh cookies ^_^
>>
>>25175194
His story line is shit, he didn't go through a process where he became corrupt. He just became evil and obsessed with his grandpa out of the blue. He's a shitty character, as is the rest of them. If you enjoyed this movie in any sort of way, that makes your a normie with shitty normie taste. Now kill yourself OP
>>
>watching normalfag wars
>>
HE ISN'T A SITH LORD

HE IS A DARK JEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

YOU FUCKING SCUM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I was so let down when he took the helmet off.
>>
>>25175199
the sith always want powerful people on their side you fuckwit
>>
>>25175145
>poor mans Revan
>>
>>25175145
They'll never let him win, bringing balance to the force means good endings apparently.
Since this back and forth never ends the story can look positive or negative based on where in the cycle you start the movie, imagine you stop the movie right after the death planet kills a solar system.
>>
>>25175145
it is a strawman, they are setting him up for episode 9 where he is killed off to the sound of fat feminists whooping in the cinema immediately follow by the BMWF kiss scene

all the white nerd incels at the back of the theater will be able to see the BMWF couples at the front and their reaction
>>
>>25175345
that's the point, unlike Vader, this kid wears the helmet simply for intimidation and to hide the whiney little beta he truly is behind his menacing mask and new name.
>>
>>25175484
the prequels, as awful as they were, ended on a pretty grim note, death of almost all Jedi, sith secretly taking control of the Republic and starting the empire.
>>
>>25175489
Before ep9 is released, single guys will have been banned from cinemas.
>>
File: 1442780250742.gif (318 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1442780250742.gif
318 KB, 250x309
>>25175145
He's not a Sith though you fucking cockmuncher.

You're as bad as the cunts who think Stormtroopers are clones.
>>
>>25175526
Maybe that's really why people hated them.
My parents can't stand movies with nebulous and evil endings.
>>
>>25175234
But that's wrong fampai, if you actually have some knowledge of the lore and actually remember what happened in the past movies you're almost robot tier, normies only care about "muh laser swords ehrmagherd" and "omg it's Darth Vader/Han Solo" while disregarding all other aspects of the star wars universe, unless your comment was directed towards the movie-watching-only crowd desu.
>>
>>25175145
tbch he was better than Anakin in every aspect

I'll take him silently destroying computers in a lightsaber sperg rage than hearing Anakin piss and moan anytime
>>
>>25175546
Didn't they start out as them?
In the movie they claimed these troops were different. Since that planet where the clones were made got destroyed.
>>
>>25175299
A dark jedi? wtf both that nigga and (especially) the fagtroopers seemed more like a cartel or the typical James Bond criminal organization rather than the almost cartoonish characters we were used to.
>>
>>25175577
That was pretty good desu, they have had him kill a random storm trooper as well.
>>
>>25175591
No they didn't, I can't remember the exact reason but the phased out clones between EP3 and 4.

All the Stormtroopers are conscripts, hence different height/voices.
>>
>>25175557
no, pretty sure they're hated for the awful dialogue, characters, and their general shallowness.
>>
>>25175619
advanced aging if I'm not mistaken, they would have been useless by the time of a new hope.
>>
>>25175482
This so much senpai
>>25175497
Yeah his whole character is literally made to satisfy the tumblrina fantasy. You see he is an ugly, white young male who does not seems to identify with any tumblrina bullshit made up gender, and he is the ultimate fedorafag edgelord. So he is setup for being killed for not being part of some fatass female delusional view of how things should be. So right now I don't know if I want to see him killed for being such a pussy and a let down as a true sith (huh dark jedi my ass) or keep him alive (maybe even convert him to the light side) so as to massively hurt the collective butts of tumblrinas everywhere.
>>
>>25175619
If I remember correctly some tried to mount an uprising and all were crushed by the emperor. Besides the only reason for clones was they needed am army fast. Once at full power, they could suppliment with an regular army.
>>
>>25175701
Yeah that and some sort of civil war on Kamino. Although there are canonically three clones alive around the time of A New Hope.
>>
>>25175145
Real edge lords like Empire

Don't watch normie movies anon
>>
>>25175299
Pretty sure it was stated he picked up the mantle of Sith.
>>
>>25175595
What are you babbling about they held a nazi rally
>>
>>25175218
>he didn't go through a process where he became corrupt. He just became evil and obsessed with his grandpa out of the blue

One of us
>>
>>25175769
Disgusting Newfag, you're repulsive and a nuisance to this board, never refer yourself as one of us
>>
>>25175769
>>25175218
They'll obviously delve into the backstories in Ep 8. They also can just keep going with a major plot hole in the canon, I stopped caring
>>
>We need to give the bad guys a super weapon like the Death Star
>What about a bigger Death Star?
GENIUS
>>
>>25175706
converting him back to the light side would suck, then they'd just be following the original trilogy which is not what fans want, they did alright with following it with the first movie to establish everything for old and new watchers but to copy vader's redemption, what the fuck Disney.
seriously, if there is another god damn starkiller base people are going to lose their shit.
>>
>>25175145
cus he's a dependent shit stain with no background and he's also not 98% machine like vader
>>
He got beat up by a girl. Coll kids don't get beat up by girls
>>
what are the chances they'll pull some bullshit next go around and make girl have had secret training that got locked by way of space magic, also she's Luke's kid? is your body ready for bullshit of this magnitude?
>>
>>25175619
they did mention it was different from the empires old army, when they first fail at retrieving bb8..
>>
>>25175164
He was wounded and being tormented by guilt for forsaking the light side, and she was fighting emotionally for having watched two close friends die (though Finn didn't die) so it doesn't strike me as surprising. This isn't Dragon Ball Z, fights aren't based on LOL POWER LEVEL. Anyone can beat anyone in the right conditions when a fucking laser sword is involved.
>>
>>25175175
Elliot rodger was pretty bad ass
>>
>>25175978
Yes because these Stormtroopers are indoctrinated at a young age, not clones but unwilling volunteers.
>>
>>25175943
>locked by way of space magic
Like Revan in KOTOR?

Not that it matters. Nothing is canon.
>>
File: 1438131739615.jpg (148 KB, 703x868) Image search: [Google]
1438131739615.jpg
148 KB, 703x868
>>25175943
She is Sheev's kid.
>>
>>25175836
Yeah, but again killing hims seems to be catering to tumblrinas, and not doing so is keeping alive some rather disappointing character, I guess whatever happens is good, just hope the other two movies step their game up and don't do weird shit like bigger starkiller bases, untrained people doing fine in one on one lightsaber duels and whatever JJ Abrams tries to pull out of his ass.
>>
>>25175830
> how about this Death Star can shoot five lasers?

I really liked Kylo Ren up until the moment he took off his mask to reveal Justin Trudeau and got shit-wrecked in a mind battle with some random girl from Nottattooine.

Though you have a point, he's a beta God. He's basically if an original Star Wars fan who actually got bullied for liking this shit as opposed to
> omg such a nerrrrd xp
Getting force powers and a cool light saber. Of course such a person would go to the dark side; why would they pass up an opportunity to dominate and crush those who had dominated and crushed them?

This movie was a step from just co-opting and normalshitting up nerd culture to actually using it to bully the real needs by depicting them as powerless fucks who would lose the instant a normie was force-sensitive.

Fucking normies.
>>
The true robot was fin.
>shit job
>virgin
>thirsty
>idolized Chad (poe)
>tries to be the hero and fails miserably
>ffriend zoned after all the white knighting
>>
>>25175982
>it isn't based on LOL POWER LEVEL

well she didn't win by skill you stupid fuck.
>>
>>25176039
I truly got assmad about that random girl being both force sensitive and proeficient in lightsaber combats out of the blue I mean come on she had no idea of what she was doing and for some reason she could fuck Kylo Ren's shit up while Finn couldn't
>b-but muh force sensitiveness
yeah well that still doesn't give her combat skills out of the ass
>>
>>25176032
Abrams is actually done with the movies, other people will direct the following sequels from what I remember.
it's entirely possible that the other movies will be awful and cater exactly the the demographic you're talking about.
>>
File: 1447279372364.jpg (22 KB, 741x530) Image search: [Google]
1447279372364.jpg
22 KB, 741x530
>>25176024
Sheev was too pure to be fucking skanky space hoes on the side.
>>
>>25176076
I hope he stays in the friend zone, I'm neither /pol/ nor am I white, but this race mixing shit bothers me just as much because it's so obviously forced. I'd feel differently if it were a mix other than white female and black male, literally any other mix.
>>
File: pepe_0153.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
pepe_0153.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>25175145
>> badass sith lord
>>
>>25175982
>fights aren't based on LOL POWER LEVEL
Really? seemed like that was the whole point of the fight.
>>
>>25175982
Actually just going by the movies it's all about the power levels. Training means shit in this uni. Luke barely had any training and beat Vader who had both light and dark training. Vader was trained by a subpar master and was the most powerful jedi of his time. Training in this uni is someone telling you that you have the power, use it.
>>
>>25176384
Luke was pretty close to losing that fight and there was minimal force being used unlike in the prequels where fighting and using copious amount of debris flinging and force jumping was the norm.
they seem to be going back to the toned down fighting of the prequels as they should.
>>
>>25176437
>toned down fighting of the prequels
just going to leave this thread for good because of that mistake, see you guys tomorrow or something.
>>
>>25176237
I could care less either way but he will stay there. The it thing in Hollywood is not pairing the female down. Besides if she is going to be a true jedi hero, she would have to cut off attachments and go celibate.
>>
>>25175145
>implying he's gone through proper training to become a true Sith lord
>>
>>25176384
>movies

But it was just one movie. Or are you saying you WANT the prequels to influence this film?
>>
>Literally REEEEEEEEEEs when he hears bad news - CHECK
>Offers to teach the only girl he's ever met magic tricks instead of killing her - CHECK

It's official, Kylo Ren is a robot.
>>
>>25175299
This. He's basically just barely above padawan level in episode 7. Maybe right below jedi knight. He's like one of the only force sensitive people to follow the dark side now a days so of course snope has him out there (although he doesn't really control anything. He just bosses some storm troopers around) the general dude is mostly in control. Snope does see potential in him though he's not even done with his training. Hopefully he becomes more bad ass in the next episode after his training.
>>
>>25175638
>they're hated for the awful dialogue, characters, and their general shallowness

That sounds like ep 4-6
>>
>>25175145

Because he's a spastic manchild who throws temper tantrums.
>>
File: 14355506950.png (35 KB, 361x174) Image search: [Google]
14355506950.png
35 KB, 361x174
I just want the next movie to be Finn and Poe as Resistance buddies with very little of Rey's Mary Sue shit.
Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>25175145
>worsh
because im not a whore son worshipping other people go back to your fucking rose cocksuck threads
>>
>>25175638

The characters in 1-3 were better than 4-6 desu
>>
>>25175145
How about one of you frogs replace pepe with kylo's image along with the sword
that'll be dankest
>>
>>25179173
let's not get carried away here.

Kylo Ren isn't an autist's invention. he's a normie's take on a semi-autistic character. and he's an incredibly useful and touching reflection in that way, but he was not made for r9k.
>>
>>25176237
>so obviously forced
It's forced in far, far too many films. They need to stop.
>>
File: 1440077748899.gif (188 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1440077748899.gif
188 KB, 550x400
>>25176384
Luke had more midichlorians.
>>
>>25175145
TR-8R is the best.
>>
>>25179375
>let's not get carried away here.
Your lack of meme is disturbing
>>
>>25177873
>>25179017
we get it, you're cool kids who like to go against the grain, now please proceed to kill yourselves.
>>
>>25175145

Kylo Ren is my new husbando.
>>
>>25177626
There is not enough oxyclean in the world to wash away those shit stains. Overall they prove time and time training means jack. First trilogy Luke left Yoda hanging after a week tops of training and came back a og in rotj, when it takes years for everyone else. Anakin was trained by a rookie and was the most powerful jedi of his time.
>>
>>25175164
She was trained by Luke Skywalker
>>
>>25179912
You do know there that a couple of years passed between empire and jedi, right?
>>
>>25180049
I'm exaggerating of course, but from my understanding it wasn't years, even if it was a couple, it wouldn't come close to the time any other jedi have trained.
>>
>>25179912
except anakin got his ass handed to him by that "rookie," and so did darth maul

face it obi wan kenobi is the greatest jedi of all time. he only "lost" to vader to he could turn into a ghost and get inside luke's (and rey's) head
>>
>>25180393
I agree about Obi-Wan being the greatest, but the only reason he beat him is because the inherent weakness with the dark side. You gain power, but lose control. I call him a rookie, because at the time he trained vader he was. By ep3 obi was a g.
>>
>badass
>losing to an untrained bitch

Pick one
>>
>>25175943

I thought it was heavily implied that she was Luke's kid. Why else would she be left alone on Jackoff? Probably because Luke lost his shit after Ren and his buddies put down the Jedi Academy.
>>
>>25180276
It was one year and he had fought the most powerful Jedi-turned-Sith-Lord ever before that year which probably has a way of making you serious about the Force.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.