[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone here ever do DMT? My psychologists told me i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Bob_Marley_BE-dmt.jpg (113 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Marley_BE-dmt.jpg
113 KB, 600x750
Did anyone here ever do DMT?

My psychologists told me i'm not stabile enough to try it because even weed makes me paranoid as hell and LSD once got me inside a thought loop which was the worst experience of my life.

Still i would love to talk to some spirits and shit or at least know what it's like
>>
>>25174988
If DMT trips look like that pic, they must be the most insipid thing ever.

>muh geometrical archetypes
>>
>>25175044
i doubt it is possible to reconstruct the images you experience on DMT
>>
Weed makes me paranoid and anxious aswell, but I never had a bad trip on psychedelics and I tried 6g of mushrooms once.
>>
>>25175052
>le indescribable meme
>>
>>25175078
DMT is what makes you dream.
Now imagine a dream that is 10,000 times more powerful.
Now describe it
>>
I did. The grass started turning from green to blue to purple and I started seeing hexagons and other shapes in the grass. I closed my eyes and various shapes kept coming towards me, flashing red and green and blue. I was insanely happy. It was /euphoric/ bro. I traveled back in time to the 1950s. I saw a red wagon and a red car and a red tricycle and the sun was bright yellow and there was one cloud in the bright blue sky. It was as if I was placed in a post card of affluent 1950s America. Time is distorted. Very distorted. I began replaying every memory I had in chronological order before slowly fading into a seemingly endless free fall into a black abyss. I thought I was going to die. I tried opening my eyes to get away from the feeling but I immediately started breathing heavily and sporadically "spazzing" out. I couldn't focus on anything and I closed my eyes and saw a scary yellow buzzing sensation. This is what I'd imagine having consciousness during a seizure would feel like. As I was coming down, I couldn't stop rocking back and forth regaining happiness until I thought sadness was impossible.
>>
>>25175168
>le dmt is what makes you dream meme
>>
>>25175168
My brain produces an order of magnitude or two more of random shit in terms of nanogrammes or microvolts than it used to for a couple of minutes.

/description

Now was that supposed to be indescribable again?

Oh wait, no true Scotsman of 'no true description of DMT uses neurological terms'.
>>
>>25174988
OP, I don't think it would be great for a person like you if you've been assessed as unstable.

I've done it quite a few times and it's... well, you can't explain it. No amount of documentary or explanation really sums up what's going on.
>>
>Never bad a bad trip on something not pot
>Smoke weed and start panicking about not breathing

Whats the deal
>>
>>25174988
It's probably one of the most intense psychedelic experiences you'll ever have

I suggest you get more comfortable with acid before considering
>>
>>25174988
Just not that you don't HAVE to break through on DMT. You can just take 2 hits and still function and have dreamy visuals for like 10 minutes.
You'll most likely pussy out on your first try after 2 to 3 hits anyways because it kind of feels like you're dying/fading away, but there's nothing to be afraid of really.
>>
>>25175281
This is pretty bad advice. If OP gets real acid in the 150ug range he can easily have a bad trip or just decide to run outside and do all kinds of shit thinking he has entered wonderland. With DMT I haven't heard of bad trips with it and it just makes you pass out for a good 30 min.
>>
my experience with DMT?
I was smoking joints with DMT with the whole crew, one after another. I smoked deeply about 3 times. the last one my vision started blurring and I felt something like a shiver all over my body. I managed to pass on the joint before just sitting in lotus position and closing my eyes.
I've had my share of experience with LSD and I know better than to hold on to a thought, specially about my current state. I just let it be, breath it off in case it's too overwhelming, and i've never had a bad trip.
So I let the DMT take me away, I felt as if I was pulled by the top of my head and I was travelling upwards like a vector. I coordinated my deep breaths with the sensation. I inhaled, and I elevated further, real fast. I exhaled and I was just floating in the sky, I could have thought I was among the clouds. At some point I was in an explosion of color. Now that I think of it, I can't remember shit about my experience.... I saw a lot of things, and experienced many more but... I was most of the time merely a spectator to a bunch of weird shit...
Never talked to a spirit, I felt I was in outer space though, the sensation of being lifted out of the planet never left me and it was as if I was looking at some ethereal entities lying in the fabric of space and time.
Follow my advice though, don't think about your current state, nor do attach to your normal state. It'll always wear off eventually, just breath and keep calm and follow along the thing. breath
>>
DMT is not like anything else around. Last time I did it, I smoked it on a bong after drinking bourbon all day. Bad idea. The taste made me projectile vomit all over my computer screen and desk. It got kinda cool after that because i was fully conscious and tripping the hardest visuals around my bathroom.

Tl/dr: DMT is fucking intense
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.