[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do is I get girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2MlwKLe.jpg (332 KB, 2221x1553) Image search: [Google]
2MlwKLe.jpg
332 KB, 2221x1553
How do is I get girlfriend?
>>
>>25174304
-never watch anime again
-dont be yourself
-leave this board
>>
>>25174406
these desu

especially the 2hu, delete all 2hu content you got and never indulge in it again because it is the epitome of autismal pussy drying material
>>
>get /fit/
>don't be a loser
>?????
>profit
>>
>>25174304
i hate anime

let me guess she is a half angle loli who is a complete pshychopath that can kill everyone in the room at the drop of a hat who wields the sword of oni uri that can cut through diamonds in one slice and is virtually indestructable
>>
>>25174304
Honestly OP, if your sensibilities are so shit you'd save that picture, you'd do us all a favor not reproducing.
>>
Go ask girls out.

Stop expecting them to come to you. Don't use shitty dating sites. Go to places where there are girls. Talk to them. Ask them out.
>>
>>25174304
your fucked, OP
>>
>>25174304
you are asking in the wrong place

it's like going to africa and asking for filet mignon
or going to india and asking to teach you how to use a toilet
>>
>>25174793
Can you elaborate on they list part?
How can one be a winner if no one is a loser?
>>
Try rape. Maybe they might like your dominance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.