[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have just managed to suck my own dick....on a first try ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: jes.jpg (33 KB, 612x572) Image search: [Google]
jes.jpg
33 KB, 612x572
I have just managed to suck my own dick....on a first try ever.

It took me about 2 hours, but i got the tip of my dick in my mouth goddamnit! I am so proud of myself...not just because i can say "i can suck my own dick", but because i am obviously nimble/athletic enough to do so...

My back and neck hurts like motherfucker though

>pic related
>>
>>25174195
I managed to do the same thing few months ago but imo it's worth the back/neck pain afterwards
>>
i can suck my own nipple.
>>
>>25174333
How long did it hurt anon?
Cause it feels like its going to get a lot worse before it gets better
>>25174381
Lol, any girl with big enough tits can do that. Fat girls dont even have to stretch their neck, as i have seen with my gf. She just takes that massive tit in her hands and gets it close enough to her mouth
>>
>>25174408
about 1-2 hours then it started getting better.
depends on what kinda surface you do it on
>>
Did you enjoy it?

Sucking my own dick gave me the courage to go out and suck another man's cock.
>>
>>25174511
nah it sucks to be honest doesnt come close to the good old hand

also I dislike faggots
>>
>>25174511
To be quite honest i have sucked few dicks almost decade before i sucked my own...

I just did it because i was curious whether it can be done and more importantly, whether i can do it. Took me 2 or 3 hours but it was worth it solely for the reason of being able to.

>>25174548
I have :experimented: when i was a teen, but i never kissed or lusted after men. There was zero touching (not counting dick), it was just a case of limited supply of women vs available guys...also horniness
>>
>"Local man breaks ribs while trying to suck his own dick"
>>
>>25174773
Lel, if anything it felt like i was going to break my neck, not ribs
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.