[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /fuckinghateschristmas/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: grinch.jpg (83 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
grinch.jpg
83 KB, 1067x800
who else /fuckinghateschristmas/ here
>>
I find myself hating it more every year.

Which is a shame because I used to fucking love it.
>>
>>25174009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9-5DJhBh6M
>>
>lie to parents that I will celebrate Christmas with friends
>for 3 years
>>
>>25174009
i love christmas, i just hate spending it alone desu
>>
>>25174009

Same hate the way normies waste everyone's time by buying shit. Its depressing living in a society were people define themselves by what they own.
>>
As a wage kuck, I love every holiday. I'm celerating it by getting drunk and jacking off.
>>
Nothing quite like a broken family trying to pretend that they have a deep connection when half of them are dead or ran away.
I fucking hate Christmas, always have.
My family are cunts to the very fucking core, every one of them, and less than anything else on earth do I want to spend another shitty Christmas with them acting like those vapid parasites don't disgust me completely.
>>
> used to be about religion and family
> now it's just corporate food
What happened
>>
>>25175534
So fucking much this tbqh(to be quite honest) senpai(family). That utterly retarded idea of a united family when clearly all of us hated each other to the core caused so many problems to my mom, I told her to drop it but she wouldnt listen, fuck.

The past 3 years I spent it alone in my room watching cute SoL's like lucky star and shitposting on chans and irc chats, and honestly theyve been the best christmas ive ever had, sadly I'll have to spend this one with them. Fuck this shit senpai.
>>
this year I am unironically spending christmas with my mom and her fucking boyfriend

I spent the last three years or so with my dad but he's been a real cunt to me the past 6 months or so so I dont want to be around him

it's going to be so shit, I'm only going down for the meal and to explore a new town
>>
I find people who hate on Christmas are usually the edgiest edgelords known to man. Usually because they have a constant need to tell everyone that they don't like something normal people do.

>"Look everyone, I don't like Christmas, isn't that different?"
>>
>>25175560
>now it's just corporate food
You fucking kidding me? The food is the best part about Christmas.
>>
>>25175645
>tfw only 18 and nowhere to escape so I have to remain with shit family this year too
Literally considering a move to another country just to get away from their grasp TBQH
>>
>>25175667
could you go back to reddit any faster please
>>
>>25174009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgqapbV7Ggg

EGGS

EGGS

EAT

EGGS
>>
>>25175667
Pretty much this. If you don't like something that's one thing, but the need to constantly fucking remind everyone around you and be a fucking downer pisses me off.
>>
>>25175667
There are people who dislike Christmas for other reasons than to shock or be special.
>>
I hate being lonely on Christmas, and for some reason its even worse that I'm spending it with my mom for this year.
>>
I am home for Christmas now, and I hate it at least 10 times as much as when I'm home for other breaks. Everything my family does is amplified to be as annoying as possible. Only my brother is an asshole, my mom and dad are nice but they are stupid as fuck. Especially my mother, Jesus Christ it's a miracle I'm not retarded coming from them. I just want to go back to my own empty house a state away and sit there for 3 weeks until school starts
>>
>>25175725
The grinch hated jews
Please don't ask why
No one asked why
Shushie shushie shushie
>>
>>25175708
Rustled jimmies, eh?
>>
>>25175667
>thinking its about making people believe youre different and not other reasons
>projecting this hard
>implying everyone who has posted ITT goes around telling people how much they hate it
I bet you felt so special after posting that.
>>
I'm looking forward to more arguments at the dinner table this year, and more status "games" where everyone tries to goad everyone else into admitting their fuckups so they can not feel as bad about their own failures.

I'm the family yardstick considering everyone elses' kids have dropped out of college or are in the process of doing so, so they'll hit me the hardest like they do every year.
>>
I get really sick of the music and incessant advertising that starts around fucking halloween nowadays. And I very much wish that everyone I know could just have an agreement not to buy presents or (worse, in some ways) cards for each other, it'd make everything so much easier and less stressful.

>>25175667
I try not to be one, but there's no way to avoid it. I was an edgelord atheist when I was a teenager, but I learned to just shut up and not talk about it, which works 99% of the time; it's pretty rare to have someone directly ask about your religious beliefs. With christmas you don't get that choice though, all the people who love it are on your case for being insufficiently enthusiastic, and all the christmas culture is everywhere. On TV, the radio, in every single store in the nation, everywhere. There's nowhere to go to just avoid it.
>>
>>25175667
I usually dislike Christmas cause I end up alone in a corner by myself everytime and I grew up from a broken family and I always ended up isolated. My reason are legitimate to hate this holiday season.
>>
>>25175951
On top of that, The music that play about the wondrous joys of this celebration just remind me of bad memories I had growing up.
>>
>>25175683
Corporate food as in food for corporates. Money
>>
>>25174009
It's an excuse to spend money on useless crap. My parents know I don't celebrate the holidays, but insist on giving me presents each year anyway. It's always stressful.
>>
Every year I hae less and less to say. i have less and less to feel good about. I have less and less to feel bad about.
>>
File: 1426009032254.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1426009032254.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>25175560
hmmm i wonder who could have been behind it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.