[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I can't stand when guys call me beautiful and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12
File: ns.jpg (50 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
ns.jpg
50 KB, 1024x684
>"I can't stand when guys call me beautiful and pretty because it's so boring. I like when attractive guys call me a stupid slut or tell me how ugly I am. It's different I guess. That's why I tend to be with guys who treat me like shit."

>"In a weird way I get off to the thought of (boyfriends name) cheating on me. It's like i'm not good enough and it motivates me to stay."

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FROM THE GIRL IN THE OP

Just kill me robots. Why do women work this way? Why are they so fucking dense? Why don't any of them operate with logic and reason? And the biggest question, how come most of us aren't capable of treating women like this? Is this what's stopping us from becoming Chads?
>>
>>25173747
who is she?

oc
>>
Who gives a shit? That's one woman.
>>
File: ns2.jpg (125 KB, 730x973) Image search: [Google]
ns2.jpg
125 KB, 730x973
>>25173769
Niki Skylar

>>25173785
>That's one woman
That's how most women are. They don't appreciate good men.
>>
>>25173811
>That's how most women are. They don't appreciate good men.
I disagree. You should stop hanging out on /r9k/.
>>
>>25173829
You should date several women and report back to me and tell me I'm wrong. This is truth.
>>
>>25173747
>Why don't any of them operate with logic and reason?
They do, anon. It's just that their logic and reason is different from the male logic. Once you understand their logic you can play the game knowing the actual rules. Most guys here are kissless losers because they don't know those game rules or they refuse to play by them and then complain that they lose.
>>
>>25173846
Nah, it's a lie.
>>
>>25173747
>"I can't stand when guys call me beautiful and pretty because it's so boring. I like when attractive guys call me
>attractive

Note the important difference. Nothing you say or do matters when you're physically attractive.
>>
>>25173747
>Is this what's stopping us from becoming Chads?

Every time I suggest robots learn pua, robots think its a scam or something. When its literally teaching you how to behave like chads and fuck girls with low self esteem.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
>>
So start being an asshole then. Sounds simple enough to me.
>>
>>25173915
They're retarded and go full r/redpill with it
>>
>>25173915
What's the best PUA book?
>>
>>25173915
>just give all your money and i'll make you into a ladies' man
>>
>>25173887
No fuck you and those retarded ever changing nonsensical "rules"
I sure am glad that most sports have properly defined rules that don't change every fucking time you step a foot onto the court/grass etc. and if they do it's (usually) for the better
>>
>>25173944
Fellatio a step-by-step guide
>>
File: ns3.jpg (53 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ns3.jpg
53 KB, 720x960
>>25173887
>They do, anon. It's just that their logic and reason is different from the male logic
Please explain what kind of fucked up logic this is.

>>25173897
Truth

>>25173915
because half of the PUA shit IS a scam
>>
>>25173915
Maybe because attraction is 100% looks and reading a book won't change my bone structure.
>>
>>25173954
Why say "fuck you" to him? It's not his fault you can't get any pussy. He's just telling you how it is.
>>
>>25173954
>ever changing nonsensical "rules"
The rules stay the same, doofus. You just refuse to accept them and play by some other rules, that's why you lose. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>25173915
There's nothing to "learn" about PUA

it's just hitting on as many girls as you can and eventually you'll get some girls from it
>>
>>25173993
Oh my god dude you're so cool with you VIRGIN meme, can you suck my dick bro? In a ironical way though
>>
>>25173747
Lol this is exactly how my gf thinks. I get off pretty hard on insulting her and being racist towards her (she's asian), and she does too
>>
>>25173963
>Please explain what kind of fucked up logic this is.
Simply put - a fucking idiot man thinks "I'm gonna kiss her ass and that will make her attracted to me" when the woman is thinking "that man is kissing my ass, that means he's desperate and can't get anyone else, why would I sleep with that man". Just an example.
>>
>>25174016
Yes I am pretty cool, and you're fucking platinum mad. You're not even making sense. Look man if all you need is an onahole to get through life that's cool, but no reason to get pissed off at someone for posting 100% factual statements.
>>
>>25174053
Nah, i ain't mad i just hate seeing internet tough guys on /r9k/, you should go to r/TheRedPill they like that sort of thing
>>
>>25174015
But that's wrong. PUA is shit but it's teaching you the basics of what women find attractive in a man. If you get the regular robot virgin she can hit on 10 thousand women and he won't succeed with any of them. If that robot actually implements some the pua advice he will have a much bigger chance.
>>
File: 1425092028321.jpg (84 KB, 647x601) Image search: [Google]
1425092028321.jpg
84 KB, 647x601
It's not women as a whole, but the culture and society they grow up in
It's a societal problem, especially in the US and most of the modern western world since we are so interconnected these days. We are experiencing the same thing Rome went through.

The Bible even talks about this.
Jacob was specifically instructed to obtain Hebrew wives from their extended family, for even if he were to find a good hearted Canaanite woman or convert her, the culture she grew up in could never truly be erased and would eventually corrupt her.
>>
>>25174082
>hating on /r/TheRedPill
>a board literally dedicated on telling men to improve themselves in any area of their life
oh, I see, remain a virgin then
>>
>What's the best PUA book?

someone answer pls
>>
>>25174082
You should take a few minutes to stop posting, get out of your emotions and think about the things you say before you come back. No one has acted like an internet tough guy at any point in this thread. I'm not even sure you know what it means because you're using it in completely wrongly.
>>
>>25173747
>2016
>doesn't understand how to play women
Lreeeeeeeeeeeel I bet you're a "nice guy" who "deserves" a qt3.14 virginfu like the ones I get because you respect women and treat them well
>2016
>STILL respecting women
LEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
File: ns4.jpg (73 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
ns4.jpg
73 KB, 769x1024
>>25173915
I'm going to give this PUA shit 1 chance for 3 months and if it doesn't work then I don't know what will. What sources can you recommend to get started?

>>25174049
So don't treat a woman nicely because it means that you can't get other women?

wew lad
>>
>>25173940
You're right, leredditpill is pretty toxic.

>>25173944
"Best" is completely subjective. There's a huge variety of approaches and styles. Find stuff that works for you, discard the rest. I'll say that RSDs earlier stuff helped me lose my virginity. I torrented some of their seminars.

>>25173945
If you're too dumb to find free stuff on the internet then its probably best that you stay out of the gene pool.

>>25173963
Well, the business model tends to revolve around weekend bootcamps or selling books. If its a bootcamp thing, then their techniques will be focused on short-term rapid improvement, so that you feel like you're getting your money's worth for the weekend. After a few weeks you will probably revert to your old timid self. Lasting change can't take place in a 2 day bootcamp. So don't pay for bootcamps.

Books tend to be pretty alright, and you can get a fuckload of them for free as pdfs on torrents, and theres tons of shit that is published for free anyway.

Some youtubers are clearly in it for the views and aren't going to teach you anything useful, avoid the street pickup faggots on youtube.

Find something that helps you, ignore the kikes.

>>25173992
Its true if you're literally quasimodo. If you're in any way passable then behaviour and confidence makes a massive difference.
>>
>>25174159
>So don't treat a woman nicely because it means that you can't get other women?
No, a man can treat women nicely, but you think kissing ass = being nice. It's not.
>>
>>25174122
A board filled with teenagers patting each other on the back while sucking up to people like Dan trust fund babby Bilzerian. Keep up the virgin posting though you're there.
>>25174140
>Why say "fuck you" to him? It's not his fault you can't get any pussy. He's just telling you how it is.
>implying this isn't "muh tough love" bullshit
>>
File: 7772983n.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
7772983n.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>25174194
>RSD
>good
You're just another "good person" stroking your own ego
>>
>>25173747
>one girl who was probably verbally abused by her step-dad or whatever emotional baggage says she likes to be insulted
>AH SO THIS IS HOW 100% OF WOMEN LIKE TO BE TREATED FINALLY I CAN GET A GF I KNOW THE SECRET TO GIRLS
>>
>>25174159
Try RSD, from what I remember they have a wide variety of instructors and put out a lot of free content. And its run by a balding ginger manlet, so if it works for him it can work for anyone.
>>
>>25174210
>implying this isn't "muh tough love" bullshit
It isn't because (1) I don't love you and (2) I didn't intend for it to sound tough. Even if it did, tough love isn't the same as "internet tough guy". You completely misused the term, period. I just don't see the point in lashing out at someone for telling the truth as if it's going to change anything about the nature of people or your situation.
>>
>>25174095
Yeah lifting and improving your style and haircut

literally all you can do aside from surgeries to improve your appearance
>>
>>25174122
"TheRedPill" is a roleplaying forum where lonely guys go to pretend looks don't matter
>>
File: 1443283631852.png (257 KB, 1700x1273) Image search: [Google]
1443283631852.png
257 KB, 1700x1273
>>25173747
jiijoijojokokok
>>
>>25174314
I like how people who argue against pua have obviously never even looked at it, and have literally no idea what they're arguing against.
>>
>>25174288
You keep using personal attacks against me because you want to feel superior, internet tough guys want to feel superior by acting like they are hot shit
>>
>>25174122
>le reddit pill

A subreddit for a bunch of wounded betas with massive insecurities and emotional issues, but instead of dealing with them they wrap them up in a shitty philosophy.

There you can use evopsyche to explain why 50% of the human race are basically your enemy and can't be trusted. But also rearrange your entire life around making yourself as 'alpha' as you can, raising your SMV (sexual market value) to be as high as possible, and learn how to use psychological tactics to trick that untrustworthy 50% of the human race into hanging out with you because your cripplingly low self-esteem won't allow you to entertain the idea of a woman liking you for who you are. If you do let yourself think that, don't worry, you can read 10 buttmad blogposts a day about female hypergamy and how females are programmed by evolution to cheat on you.

And this is all fine because there's nothing more alpha than rearranging your whole life around seeking women's approval and validation in the form of sex.

Then you criclejerk in an echo chamber and reinforce your ideas with similarly emotionally wounded individuals while dismissing any dissenting opinion as outgroup 'bluepill beta' thinking, or 'feminist/SJW shitstirring'. Much like a cult.

Any good advice you do find in the redpill infosphere isn't worth looking for. Its like looking for uneaten hotdogs in a dumper full of dicks. If its good advice you'll be able to find it elsewhere, without the unnecessary baggage.
>>
>>25174285
>instructors
This shit is weird, is like a cult with their apprentices and their council

>>25174360
Becoming women's personal jester is shit and you keep on acting like a cultist saying shit like "you don't know the true meaning our movement" or "society rejects our movement because they been conditioned"
Explain it to me in plain english if you think we don't know about your precious PUA
>>
>>25174437
>Then you criclejerk in an echo chamber and reinforce your ideas with similarly emotionally wounded individuals while dismissing any dissenting opinion as outgroup 'bluepill beta' thinking, or 'feminist/SJW shitstirring'. Much like a cult.
This sounds exactly like /r9k/ except replace "bluepill beta" with "normie" or "roastie". It's almost like human nature is the same and works in a fairly predictable manner no matter what "tribe" you're a part of.
>>
>>25174449
The fact that you call it a movement is itself wrong.

I just used it to help fix some of my personal problems, it's not the basis of my identity, and I don't see how its trying to change any aspect of society. Sure some faggots can end up using pua as the basis of their identities, but some faggots do that with Star Trek, they're nerds.

>This shit is weird, is like a cult with their apprentices and their council
I don't remember anything like that, I just downloaded some of their seminars and watched some youtube videos a few years ago.
>>
>>25174484
this

original commet
>>
>>25174437
>And this is all fine because there's nothing more alpha than rearranging your whole life around seeking women's approval and validation in the form of sex.
That's literally the opossite of the red pill, autismo.
>>
>>25174484
Their culture is still that of self-pitying victim mentality, but in an angry way rather than a hopeless way like r9k.

They're kind of like /r/atheism, but with women as the enemy instead of religion.
>>
>>25174194
>>25174285
I'm looking through RSD and most of the videos seem like bullshit. I paused the first one because it's just some ginger screaming "HEY" over and over and talking about voice control.

The second one does have some valuable information. It's presented in a very pretentious way though, which is annoying.
>>
>>25174541
They subscribe to this shitty philosophy and spend all day obsessing over women, without realising that they're driven by the same urge to please women as they were when they were 'bluepill betas'.

The irony is quite exquisite isn't it?
>>
>>25174517
A bunch of rejected males sitting in a room listening to some guru telling them how to get what they want through some "tricks".
It does look like a cult

>>25174541
>We're doing it for ourselves you beta fags,
>who cares if i get pussy i'm happy with myself because now i get pussy
Come on now
>>
>>25174561
Yeah as I said, find something that resonates with you, you're going to have to filter through a lot of shit. Find some pdf books on torrents instead if that's more your thing.

>The second one does have some valuable information. It's presented in a very pretentious way though, which is annoying.

I'm afraid you're going to have to get over yourself to some extent, it sounds like your undue pride might get in the way of your learning if you're not careful.
>>
>>25174589
>A bunch of rejected males sitting in a room listening to some guru telling them how to get what they want through some "tricks".
>It does look like a cult
Your attitude determines what you see. You see a cult. I see a classic teacher >>> student relationship. They're even paying tuition in the form of the fees to be at these seminars.
>>
>>25174589
>A bunch of rejected males sitting in a room listening to some guru telling them how to get what they want through some "tricks".
>It does look like a cult

Have you ever actually tried to learn anything before in your life?

I watch programming, business and marketing seminars too, also known as 'cults'
>>
>>25174636
>>25174657
>I'm afraid you're going to have to get over yourself to some extent, it sounds like your undue pride might get in the way of your learning if you're not careful.
There you go again with cult-like behavior
>>
>>25174636
I'll try it for a short while.
>>
>>25174706
>ignores everything and doubles down on his narrowminded idea
It's like talking to my fucking mom. Why even have a conversation with me if you won't make the effort to understand where I'm coming from and continue to beat me over the head with your poorly thought-out opinions. Fuck people like you. Also I'm not that other guy you quoted.
>>
File: 1447453367738.jpg (23 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1447453367738.jpg
23 KB, 500x368
Learning to deal with women is like learning a new skill or a new language. People like Chad have been exposed to that language since they were little so now they are pretty much fluent in it, while you, pathetic omegas, don't speak it. You're like a fucking Italian who went to Finland and is trying to communicate with the natives without speaking a word of Finnish, obviously you're not gonna get far. So now you have several choices - deal with being forever alone or settle for an ugly/fat used up woman later in life or start learning throught observation and reading about human interaction, you shut-in "human". 99% of you, reading this, will chose to bitch and complain and do nothing about it.
>>
File: donken.jpg (864 KB, 3000x2033) Image search: [Google]
donken.jpg
864 KB, 3000x2033
>>25174775
>womyn are people just like you and me shitlord
>learn this magical chad language(actually just looks/height) to attract a womyn you SHITLORD DON'T HARASS ME IF YOU'RE NOT 100% "CONFIDENT(ATTRACTIVE)" DON'T SPEAK TO ME
>>
>>25174804
Thanks for proving my point, robot.
>>
>>25174804
Yeah, you have to have looks and height to get a woman. There are absolutely no women who will date anyone who doesn't reach some arbitrary height line and have a perfect chiseled face. All those "average" brothers, uncles, dads, friends with women we see don't really exist. All those couples we see day-to-day with average height, average looks men we see don't really exist. You just got a bad lot in life and there is nothing you can do about it. Poor you.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 318x450
>>25173944
It's all free and shit.
>>
>>25173747
>one woman from the internet says something
>"durr why are all women like this r9gay??"

Makes it that much more hilariously ironic that you whine about women being illogical when this is literally you
>>
>>25174969
Except for the fact that several women think like this.
>>
>>25173889
Not him but it's true in my experience. When I first dated a girl around 18 / 19 in university I was always complimenting her, telling her I loved her (she also told me the same) and made it clear I would never cheat and that I was content with our somewhat childish, but essentially romantic and mutually caring relationship. However she cheated on me and broke things off in a way that really hit me, then went through a phase of posting "yolo" quotations on facebook and pursuing various forms of novel experiences, particularly sexually I imagine. After a year of self-pity and self-imposed isolation I was invited to a house party by a guy from my first year who I met again in a third year class. We were talking at the party and two girls interrupted us, both drunk. One was his girlfriend, and the other was quite attractive. At first my instinct was to smile coyly and act "cute"with her, and attempt the same sort of gradual, tender expressions of shared attraction which had made the flirtation period with my ex so exciting for me, and which had allowed our relationship to flourish without the immediate burden of sex. Anyway I ignored my instinct and since the girl was obviously interested in me (likely a result of my being with her friend's boyfriend) as they went upstairs we began making out on a sofa nearby. I made it clear to myself from the first kiss that I felt nothing towards this girl, no compassion, love or any capacity for romantic affection. She was a means to my own selfish ends, and an outlet for any brutality I needed to express. As a result we ended up having sex and after that I would go to her room whenever I wanted to fuck her. Somehow the fact she was so attracted to me had spread to her friends, who I also fucked without remorse or tenderness. Each of them had only negative things to say about "creepy" and "clingy" guys and about each other. I am now incapable of loving women, nor am I much interested in wasting my time with them either.
>>
>>25174775
Why can't I just marry in Italian, in this scenario?
>>
>>25175079
>Why can't I just marry in Italian, in this scenario?
That would mean dating and fucking other male robots. If that's your thing go for it.
>>
File: 028.jpg (207 KB, 900x843) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
207 KB, 900x843
>>25174589
Yeah, if you look at some of the pics of group parties it kind of discredits the idea that these guys are the top of the top at picking up women - just a bunch of dudes and 2 6/10s there. I won't deny that they have good advice for approaching and self confidence, but these guys are missing attractiveness, they don't get the attractive women. Just talking to an attractive woman in a video doesn't mean he's fucking her right after, even if they get in a car together. It's downright cruel that they trick unattractive males into thinking they have a chance just because they say the right things. Even if they fuck up approaching and get shut down for the next 20 years they won't get it because they think they're still improving. I've seen a video of guy who was literally deformed trying to get numbers RSD style and it was just sad to look at.

Straight up, if you want to be successful with women, be attractive. However, being attractive isn't all about looks it's also about your general disposition towards life, and success (money, social circle). Having that stuff is completely necessary, if you think you skipped it, in longer term relationships it'll come back to fuck you. If you are super deformed then you're obviously not going to survive in vapid slut territory, but you can find a girl who matches you just by becoming captain of your own ship. I highly recommend the book of Pook, even through it was posted on a don Juan site, it's the essence of what I'm saying. "No one wants a bird who willingly flies into a cage, everyone chases after the free and beautiful bird who does what the hell he wants. " another gem is " ~(some PUA method) is mirroring the woman, taking her beliefs, her ideology, her personality and reflecting it back at her, if you mirror the woman all of the time, you're nothing more than a tool of masturbation for her".
Anyway read the book of pook, to me it's like a bible for understanding how to live as a man more than any pick up bs.
>>
>>25175079
Because Italy's been nuked and you had nowhere to go but Finland, which has few Italians.
>>
>>25175102
>another gem is " ~(some PUA method) is mirroring the woman, taking her beliefs, her ideology, her personality and reflecting it back at her, if you mirror the woman all of the time, you're nothing more than a tool of masturbation for her".
I couldn't do this without wanting to kill myself.
>>
>>25175144
Yeah, Pook is strongly against that kind of behavior. People do this exact thing all the time just to increase notches on the bedpost. Like it matters.
>>
>>25175102
Honestly I see pua as more of a stepping stone, a good first step for a robot who literally doesn't know anything. Its not something you should put a lot of time into, and its not something you should base your identity on.

By the way you might like Models by Mark Manson, sounds kind of similar.

http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson
>>
>>25174775
I'm not marrying a fat slut, what would I even get out of that?
>>
>>25175778
Desperate men settle for such women.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.