[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 197892823749.png (1 MB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
197892823749.png
1 MB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I'll have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just go and be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
File: 4813754839.jpg (28 KB, 403x378) Image search: [Google]
4813754839.jpg
28 KB, 403x378
epic meme my friend

>your comment was not original
>>
>>25173705
Stop reposting this garbage
>>
>>25173800
TELL ME ABOUT BANE

WHY DOES HE HAVE BIG BOOBS?
>>
>>25173800
THE FIRE RISES

crashing this original comment
with no survivors
>>
File: 1422160880130.jpg (113 KB, 550x555) Image search: [Google]
1422160880130.jpg
113 KB, 550x555
>>25173834
DESHI
>>
>>25173800
A lotta loyalty for a hired shitposter
>>
File: 1443583213059.jpg (69 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1443583213059.jpg
69 KB, 438x503
>>25173735
i find it funny that salty fit fags have to cal it a meme when someone fat is happy, just pathetic thqh
>>
>>25173982
fat people are literally scum

if you're gonna die quick then do it in the corner and don't bullshit us with your genetics and pathetic excuses lad
>>
>>25174059
yeah I'm just going to keep living my happy life and you can raise your blood pressure all you want over it
>>
>>25174137
>muh fat acceptance
>muh healthy at every size

stay pleb my friend
>>
lol, bitch tits is wearing autism shoes.
>>
>>25173982
Fat people are all miserable, desu. The more happy the say they are, the more they insist they love themselves, the more miserably they actually are.
>>
>>25174184
fat acceptance turned into healthy at every size which just made everything worse because it's not hard to understand that healthy at every size is bullshit

i understand i'm not healthy i just like pissing off all the normies who get their rocks off making fun of fat people

they know making fun of them doesn't help, it literally only serves their ego
>>
>>25174282
>they know making fun of them doesn't help,

It may not help on an individual level, but it is absolutely necessary on a macro level. When I am with my niece whenever we see a fat person I make it a point to point out to her how disgusting they are. Now it's obviously not going to help the fat ass, nor is it intended to. However it is important to send the right message starting at a young age.
>>
>>25174356
except the same thing could be done with positive reinforcement like praise etc for eating healthy, showing the downsides to being overweight, fits preach all the time how you should channel your negativity into positive things yet they refuse to practice it themselves
actually quite humorous once you see it

are you sure you don't just like feeling better than someone else and teach your niece this due to some incompetence issue?
>>
>>25173705

If some vapid whore taking pictures of you at the gym is enough to make you quit, then you never had the willpower to get fit in the first place.
>>
>Be American
>Get made fun of at the gym
Yankees are despicable people
>>
>>25174448
>are you sure you don't just like feeling better than someone else and teach your niece this due to some incompetence issue?

I don't fell better than them. I AM better than them. Sorry discipline, restraint, suspended gratification etc. are demonstrative of character. Fat people have week character. And when 2/3 of the US population are overweight, I have no problem referring to fat asses in the pejorative.
>>
>>25174488
>be European
>don't make fun of others at the gym
Europeans would be dispicable but there are non left after they let the sandniggers rape and kill all their women. Now it's just New Middle East
>>
>>25174533
no you just desperately wish you were, they're human the same as you but you can't except it due to your superiority complex
>>
Did that fat boy wear a dumpy polo shirt, jeans, and autism shoes to the gym?

The girl was too kind tbqh.
>>
>>25174611
They're weak degenerate humans. They're on the same tier as junkies and alcoholics. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>25174647
>degenerate
stormfag detected
>>
>>25174647
loving this "mental problems and addiction aren't real" meme
>>
>>25174720
Yeah of course, who else but them has a problem with people shoving their undisciplined face full of crap until they no longer can see their toes.
>>
>>25174137
actually it will be your blood pressure going up, not mine. Fatass.
>>
>>25174726

that undiagnosable "mental problems' are somehow an excuse for you're degenerate lifestyle, and disgusting body.

Yeah whatever "disease" the huckster that you pay $150hr to diagnosed you with is a perfectly reasonable excuse for treating your body like a garbage dumpster.

It's just so shocking that people like you are fat.
>>
>>25174356
Holy shit you're going to give that little girl an eating disorder
>>
>>25174448
>showing the downsides of being overweight

Is the pointing and laughing not one of those downsides?
>>
>>25174726
lol, this fat fuck is taking the long way around the ' I'm fat because of muh genetics ' excuse. Nice try tubby.
>>
>>25174820

fat asses think all thin people have an ED.

98% of fat bitches on tumblr are suffering from an "eating disorder".

It's become a joke.
>>
>>25174820
Nah, he's just preventing a different eating disorder
>>
>>25174829
mental issues and addiction are often caused by childhood problems

i wish it was hard to believe some people are this stupid but i've met some sincerely stupid people
>>
Fuck fat people. And fuck your new year's resolutions that last two weeks. You're not fooling anyone. Stay out our gyms.
>>
>>25174918
>mental issues and addiction

Addiction is hereditary, and guess what: 100% PREVENTABLE.

"Mental Issues" aren't a disease. Cancer is a disease. Pneumonia is a disease. "Mental Illnesses" means nothing, and is used as an excuse by all kinds of degenerates, criminals, and all around failures.
>>
>>25174919
>>25174974
quality /fit/ intelligence right here
>>
I stopped going to the gym for this reason. Literally minding my own business on a treadmill away from everyone else, do my stretches away from everyone, take time to read the machines and wipe them down before/after I use them and still I was getting shit. I ragequit when I saw some chads taking a picture of me and laughing about it, didn't even bother taking it up with the gym because who would believe a lone fatty over 3 dudebros. Now I just run and do body weight exercises at home, most people actually don't bother runners if you stay in your neighborhood and don't go on main roads. Don't let some faggots get in the way of you bettering yourself. Just because losing weight is hard doesn't mean that it's a waste of time, it takes a long time to change bad childhood habits and just because it isn't instant doesn't mean you should give up.
>>
>>25174918

Fatty, this isn't tumblr. In the real world people don't care why you are unable to compete. You're just a fat ass with an angle and a lot of jive.
>>
Fat people really are disgusting. Sub-human tbqh.
>>
Not sure what's bigger OP, your belly or your hyperbole.
>>
File: 1450320208017.png (83 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450320208017.png
83 KB, 200x200
>>25173705
>too lazy to continue losing weight
>waah normies and roasties are evil for fat shaming meee

I'd tell you to an hero but you'll prolly die by being crushed by your own weight
>>
>>25175000
>"Don't let some faggots get in the way of you bettering yourself."

>quits gym when faggots get in way of bettering himself
>>
>>25175540
It was a waste of my money anyways since everything I was doing I could just do at home for free. That was just what pushed me to leave (it was planet fitness regardless). I was mostly addressing the OP pic and the notion that if you get made fun of "might as well stop". That's just so stupid to me. I'm not going to stay where people are making fun of me but I'm not going to stop trying to better myself
>>
>>25174488
No gym bro thinks this way. The vapid cunt in op's pic probably goes to the gym once a week.
>>
>>25173705
I had chicks laughing at me for dancing to disco. They took some pictures and played some increadibly terrible rap music.

Funnily enough when I actually go to disco shows chicks are all over me and the last time I went about 5 guys complimented my dancing as well.

https://youtu.be/1hHSH9sJUEo

Basically plebs gonna pleb and women are fickle. Don't worry what they think because it doesn't matter.
>>
This is stupid, everyone hates short men much more tan fat men, in fact if a short man is fit or fat, it really does not matters at all, is the same garbage.
>>
>>25173705
>spend 2-3 hours a day

if anything you save time by not eating constantly.
>>
File: 1437704183742.jpg (22 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
1437704183742.jpg
22 KB, 300x333
>>25175579
>everything I was doing I could do at home for free

So you weren't even lifting, weren't eating less, and expected to get fit

JUST
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.