[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure every one of you fuckers needs to see a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: jfghnvb.png (1 MB, 994x758) Image search: [Google]
jfghnvb.png
1 MB, 994x758
I'm pretty sure every one of you fuckers needs to see a psychologist, start working out and eating healthy and just start talking to people.
Worked for me
>>
yeah just lift and be yourself brah, it's not like you're autistic or anything :^)

t. /fit/ newfag
>>
Just lift and be urself bro
>>
>>25173712
>>25173671
>start lifting
>look only marginally better in my own eyes
>every time i miss a workout, even due to injuries, i feel overwhelmingly guilty

yeah that didn't really help with my issue which was feeling guilty all the time
>>
JUS B URSELF :^)

WURKED 4 ME :^)
>>
File: 1429585170574.png (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1429585170574.png
14 KB, 183x232
psychology is a jew meme designed to trick you out of money
>>
JUS BIN YOUSSEF
>>
File: pszczola_duza-Small.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pszczola_duza-Small.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
I'm a bee myself.
>>
>>25173671
>Done
>Done
>Done

Ended up snapping my coxic, cartilage in both knees is wrecked, turns out brittle bones and weak muscles to begin with. All I learnt from /fit/ was that my body isn't cut out for it.

Psych was shit, just jewed me out of sleeping pills as "addictive personality"

Eating healthily was a crock of shit, was already a good weight, just made me feel tired and wasted more time preparing food which made me feel like wasted my day.
>>
File: pepe bee.png (81 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
pepe bee.png
81 KB, 500x656
JUST BEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF

BZZ BZZ BZZ
>>
>>25173843
Yes of course it is!
But its not much of a trick. Shit works. >>25173712
I dont fit in at /fit
I still come back here and I'm a normie now. Its home.
If your jacked and look good your on top of the social scale, doesnt matter how autistic you are(well maybe not for high profile autists who are scared of fans) And I know you cunts are autistic as fuck, but social skills are learnt and you can literally learn anything. your brain is a muscle, use it or lose it. the more you use it the better it gets. Dont tell me it cant your brain is a powerfull thing, think about it.
>>
>>25173885
That sucks man, if you cant lift you have to keep your body average (if your american I dont mean fat) and develop your social skills, sense of humor and confidence. ect

Thats missing the point, were talking about your r9k problems like being a social autist and being depressed.

If your a good weight/healthy keep eating the way you are, that advice was for the fatties here.
>>
>>25173885
>coxic

...coccyx?
>>
omg guize u jus gotta bee urself an lift so simple bro
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.