[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wife gets job at airport >male employees flirting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1403812771760.jpg (27 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1403812771760.jpg
27 KB, 599x600
>wife gets job at airport
>male employees flirting with her and saying compliments like "you have pretty lips" despite her wearing a ring
>she ignores them

Why are men such pigs? What should I do about this? Its really stressing me out.
>>
>>25173661

Tell her to tell them to fuck off, or file some sort of sexual lawsuit, but she wont because she likes the attention.
>>
>>25173661
because they are pathetic and stupid
>>
File: 1407641598729.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1407641598729.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
They'll probably invite her for a party soon. She won't refuse, because it will be sponsored by her company. You will not be able to go. Those guys will get her drunk. Then they'll take her to a cheap motel and gangbang her. The next day she'll come back home smelling like cum, but you'll forgive her. Because you are a huge cuck.
>>
File: 4bb.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>25173661
>wife
What the fuck are you even doing on this board?

Come back when you have confirmation that you're a cuck.

until then
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!
>>
>>25173790
I already feel like a cuck knowing this is happening. what should i do should I confront her employees and tell them to stop or will this only make things worse?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.