[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make thread about being lonely and having no friends >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Barack-Obama_3015055b.jpg (63 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama_3015055b.jpg
63 KB, 620x387
>make thread about being lonely and having no friends
>all I wanted was to have friend/someone to talk to
>make the mistake of publishing thread and adding some guy on steam
>now guy on steam wont stop bugging me
>why did I ask for this?
>>
I love poetic justice.
>>
>>25173421

Just block him. I don't see the problem. Do you have nothing better to do, you retarded piece of shit cocksucker?
>>
Explain to him he's bugging you.

People you add from /r9k/ tend to be very, very clingy. Keep this in mind.
>>
File: 1364687782312.png (156 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
1364687782312.png
156 KB, 470x500
> make thread about giving away some games to anonfriends as I got a huge Christmas bonus
> all I wanted was to make some anon have a better christmas
> make the mistake of sending codes with my real email address
> A couple of hours later I received hundreds of "forgotten password" mails as some anons tried to pirate my account
> mfw I will never trust the human race again
>>
>>25173480
Probably going to block him, but I'll feel guilty
>>
>>25173529
were you the guy giving away a copy of Rainbow Six so you could have someone to play with?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.