[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any muslims online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15
File: 1424913936763.jpg (14 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
1424913936763.jpg
14 KB, 215x300
any muslims online?
>>
Alert the NSA and FBI
Farod just left the party
>>
Ban all Muslims from the internet.
>>
>>25173417
Ex muslim here
>>
>>25173417
Yeah i'm having a difficult time believing in god
>>
>>25173494
Arab? What made you challenge your beliefs? Have you told anyone IRL? Does your family know?
>>
File: 1419148995693.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1419148995693.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>25173417
ALLAHUAKBAR!!!!!!

*explosions and gunfire*
>>
File: 1372654326647.png (97 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97 KB, 246x232
Who /secretlyexmuslim/ here? My parents are nuts.

One time they hired a man to scream the Quran in my ear to get demons out of my head. For 10 fucking minutes, my ears were burning and ringing for a week. After he finished he started "interpreting" my moms snake dream.

Can't say shit because I don't want to get kicked out. Funny that my sister is going to marry a Hindu guy and my parents don't know about it. They're going to freak.

Someone please save me.
>>
>>25173494
Kill the apostate ALLAH ACKBAR!
>>
File: 1408006006755.png (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1408006006755.png
62 KB, 400x400
>>25173417
Not a Mudslime, but Syrian if it counts.
>>
>>25173581
>not a mudslime
>Syrian
This is what shit skins ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>25173581
are you a christian or something else? atheist? i know a syrian atheist, pretty cool dude.
>>
>>25173533
Paki, happened in grade 10, mostly just watching atheism videos a lot, just my friends know, not my family, hoping to move out once I finish college and get a job, but even that's hard enough because I'm expected to stay with my parents until I get married
>>
File: 1410278767864.jpg (93 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1410278767864.jpg
93 KB, 1060x404
>>25173554
something similar happened when i did something wrong when i was young, lots of running around me and screaming bible verses and oils and herbs and shit
my parents are hybrid christian/jews

fucking religion man, shit's terrible
>inb4 fedora tip meme from theists

anyway i hope your situation improves anon
>>
>>25173594
I don't get what you mean.
>>25173619
I don't subscribe to anything honestly. I guess atheist would be the best description.
>>
>>25173554
What's funny is even 99 percent of the locals in my country don't do stuff like this.
>>
>>25173642
It sounds like you escaped your parents. How's your relationship with them now? I'm 19 so I have another 3 years of uni to finish. I can't afford to move out now either. Have any crazy stories btw? Feels good not being the only one that has to deal with this shit.

>>25173667
I live in Canada too, not even somewhere in the middle east. I remember they barely let me trick or treat too because it was celebrating the devil or something. I just wanted free candy wtf.
>>
>>25173717
Holy fuck man. I would literally want to kill myself if i were in your position. There's honestly nothing more vexing than being forced to deal with this sort of shit with a smile.
Anyway if you have no choice you just gotta keep a cool head. It's probably only temporary one way or another.
>>
File: TZQdZLW.jpg (25 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
TZQdZLW.jpg
25 KB, 500x290
>all of the "religions" itt
>>
>>25173717
Kek, do you live in the GTA? I went to a majority brown high school, didn't even want to reveal my atheism power level. Fucking place was filled with arabs and pakis

Hard part right now is figuring out how to explain to my parents that I want to eventually move out
>>
File: 1402034996761.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1402034996761.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>25173717
I still live with them during uni (1 more semester) but once i told them i don't believe and was adamant about it they just kind of ignore me when it comes to religion

they still care for me and i care for them and since i told them and haven't been killed in my sleep i know they're not /entirely/ insane

as for crazy stories
>be kid
>in church bored to death
>judging eyes from all the older churchgoers because i don't stand during the worship session
>they start getting serious and talking about how "anointed" this particular day is for no reson
>people start "speaking in tongues"
>basically just people making noise to act like they're blessed
>pic related
>emotional scarring afterwards
>dad sometimes still does it

i have more but text limit and i need to write them
>>
>>25173937
I live in a city near Toronto more Asians then anything so there wasn't any pressure to be Muslim besides from my parents (which is more than enough fucking pressure).

My parents expect me to live in this house until they pass away too. Also I'm going to get shit for this but they want me to have grand children even though they've barred me from most guys throughout my life. They won't even set me up with a guy they choose so I don't know what the fuck they want from me. I would never be one to slut around but there is 0 trust. I'm probably going to abandon ship at some point before they honor kill me or something escalates.
>>
>>25173950
>people start speaking in tongues
>making noises to act like they're blessed

Haha what the fuck, please elaborate. Do they try to sound possessed or something?

I can't even imagine telling my parents I'm not Muslim. I'm looking over my shoulder just writing these posts. I think I'd be kicked out on the spot or worse.
>>
>>25174132
its when they are emotionally overcome by their delusion and believe that god is speaking through them in his language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsrwgd7rnR0
skip to 5:35 for an example of this utter bullshit
its just noise, there's no real underlying language similarities it all sounds different from different people

but yeah muslims are a lot worse than christians about infidelity on average so i'd play it safe, grin and bear it and hope for freedom after college

storytime:
>be current me
>school all week
>nonstop homework
>weekend comes, should be good
>parents decide that they're going to start doing "home group" instead of church
>basically have a meeting in our house for religion
>k
>they choose saturday
>fuck me
>every saturday morning from now on
>get up at 9am
>help them clean up their mess in the living room, dining room and kitchen till 12 or 1
>finally done and tired as fuck
>they start playing loud religious music and blasting the "shofar", basically a giant horn which they suck at using
>have to sneak through house to avoid religious fags just so i can get food
>saturday is kill

I can't wait to be truly free
>>
>>25173417
>Tfw have to go to Sengalese Mawlid prayer celebration all day tomorrow with mumsie
Pls kill me.
>>
File: 1444786761645~2.jpg (14 KB, 164x205) Image search: [Google]
1444786761645~2.jpg
14 KB, 164x205
Are there any other /blackmuslimbot/?
>>
>>25175307
Yes, hi. Share your feels with me pls.
>>
White Muslim convert here. What you need Brother?
>>
File: 1434912382877.gif (463 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1434912382877.gif
463 KB, 200x200
>>25174563
>mfw all I hear is cyka blyat

thanks dota
>>
File: 1450735481019.jpg (85 KB, 368x427) Image search: [Google]
1450735481019.jpg
85 KB, 368x427
>>25175333
Coming from a person who's been around Islam all his life: you're literally mentally impaired.
>>
File: 2.3.7 pm.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
2.3.7 pm.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>25173417
>be muslim
>psychotic parents
>on lock down, psychological/emotional abuse
>control what i wear/eat/do
>only way i get out is through marriage to some old religious guy they pick
>pray to allah, nothing gets better. quit praying
anyone else want to kill themselves but that warrants the eternal hell i somewhat believe in
>>
>>25174058
abandon ship? but I thought you were the captain

girl, your posting style is the same everywhere you go, gotta keep that shit hidden or else kingblackchad will find you
>>
>>25175414

Meet a white guy online and bribe him to convert for a lifetime of sex and cooking for him. Literally what all Muslim women do here in America.
>>
>>25175442
>Literally what all Muslim women do here in America
>implying parents would allow a muslim girl to marry a random white guy
you've never met a muslim have you, timothy
>>
>>25175414

marry me, persian guy in usa

i can act super religious in front of your parents. all i ask is that you cook bulking food for me pls thank u
>>
>>25173629

>Muslim to Atheist
I guess they love eating shit and then converting to piss.
>>
>>25175429
Fucking kek, you know me so well anonymous poster. Kingblackchad is literally retarded so I think I'm fine. More worried about the homeless man at the bus stop who keeps asking me out.

What's so obv about my posting style? Is it just my location and sex?
>>
File: wd.png (242 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
242 KB, 1024x1024
Ex Muslim guy here, actually thinking of joining a church to have a sense of community. Kind of lost without religion. Parents literally beat it into me since I was a kid so it feels weird without it.

>in b4 Rasheed
>>
>>25175942
Lel indoctrinating children so hard should be illegal. Why the fuck do they do this? My parents were Christian but left it up to me to decide if I wanted anything to do with religion.
>>
>>25175631

I'm Muslim myself and Muslim Americans are well liberated. Muslim guys always marry white women and Muslim women are marrying outside of their race as well. Only the backwards Indians and other South Asians still force their daughters into marrying the same race. Most parents don't care if you're born or converted to Islam. As long as you follow the main 5 pillars and have a good job, they will accept you. Now the question is, have YOU ever met a Muslim anon? You sound like those people scared to death by the sight of a Muslim because you watch too much Fox News and Normiebook.
>>
File: lia48.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lia48.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>25175976
They feel that religion is real with out a doubt. With this logic they can do whatever they want. They can hit you with sticks and claim its merciful. Bc it beats the alternative which is hell for eternity.

>in b4 terrorism jokes
>>
>>25176037
I don't get it though, if they live in countries where they're surrounded by nothing by it I could understand. But if they've moved to the west and been exposed to all the other systems why do they still believe their own without question, it's dumb as shit.
>>
>be christian
>be american
>grew up agnostic
>went through a new age/pagan phase and literally saw the light
>strong belief in God but shitposts on 4chan almost daily
>come in this thread because I admire other religious people who strongly believe in their faith since everyone is a new age or agnostic cunt these days

who /observant/ here?
>>
>>25176071
That's what I've tried to explain to them. My parents have lived in America for years now but refuse to accept any other form of belief. I sperged out on them about atheism once and never talked about religion ever since.
>>
>>25176027
Build wall, deport all mudslimes
>>
>>25173642

All the problem is you have fanatic and forceful parents that push you away from religion, then you indulge freely in your desires (Sex, money, food, whatever) and become an agnostic/atheist shitfuck or you still feel that god may exist in some form but not in organized religion so you become some retarded new ageist obsessed with reincarnation and drugs.
that being said, i ignore these people.
>>
>>25176112

At least their family model is strong and they put value in tradition and a Higher Power instead of being a half-wit atheist who posts witty memes, argues about religion all the time, fucks random girls, and will probably die alone without any progeny.

i hope the weak pink-arsed liberal west gets taken by strong religion again. this combination of atheism and social media, no gender roles, liberal shit is hell to me.
>>
File: thinking_pepe.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thinking_pepe.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>25176173
Yeah I can atleast respect them for upholding their principles and beliefs. Most people don't have the backbone for it these days. I'm much more conservative compared to my friends. Also against the feminists, openly gay couples, and so forth.

None of us are going to make it out alive so might as well stand for something before we go. That helps us lead a more fulfilling life.
>>
>>25173417
>tfw white English Christian.

Everyone would mock me for it if I went public about it.
>>
>>25176173
>fuck random girls
they think about fucking random girls, they never actually do it.
>>
>>25175328
I dont have any muslim feels 2bh. I come from a family where religion isnt important but im suprised to see a muslim brotha out here
>>
>>25174058
>parents wants you to be a neet
Sounds perfect to me
>>
>>25176087
come join us over at /his/ bro
>>
File: Wojak's end.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
Wojak's end.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>25175333
To anyone who's ever thinking of converting to Islam, don't have children if you do.

There's nothing worse than growing up muslim, especially in a 1st world country
>be son of a immigrant non-arab muslim
>elementary school full of arabs, most of them around my neighborhood are violent self-obsessed shitty people.
>they all have superiority complex, beat up on dutch kids
>forced to beat up a blonde girl once by my muslim peers, her painful wails scarred me forever
>go to middle/highschool
>the majority are dutch teens
>because of years of muslim upbringing and being around muslim kids, I have complete culture shock
>I start joining some dutch kids since I was tired of living with arabs
>witness dutch people have romantic relationships and pre-marital sex
>I was taught to not have one until I was of age to marry
>dutch teens at some point exclude me for being foreign and weird
>arabs exclude and shit on me for hanging out with the dutch
>girls of both groups see me as inferior, why date a guy from a different culture they can date their own?
>my own family thinks lowly of me for having one mullato dutch friend, despite following the rules
>can't even speak my own language, my father was always working and my mother can't read or write
>can't get with people of own country because I can't speak the language
>became a bitter robot at 19 and left my house
I have literally been cucked by my own religion and parents. I do not expect any of you will ever have children but if you do, please let them have freedom. Do not force religion on them.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.