[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about men just avoid dating and relationships altogether?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1000x1000
How about men just avoid dating and relationships altogether? As time has progressed, women have been afforded more entitlements and special privelages than ever before. They will will get a free pass on so many aspects in life that by default, men will be the loser. Look at the family courts- women will get everything most of the time such as the house, the cars, the savings, the properties, ailmony and child support. Or how about the education system and employment sector- women will always be given preferential treatment in relation to getting admission to courses and job opportunities. Whereas men, will be treated like second class citizens and will be mandated to attend anti rape and diversity training courses, where they are treated like sexual predators and rapists.

All of this correlates with the fact that women are getting always going to get the bigger end of the stick since they are now the majority in society while the world turns into a gynocentric matriarchy. The more power she gets, the more entitled she becomes with herself. There are so many articles and websites, devoted to explaining the deceiving and back stabbing nature of a woman, that it has become more problematic to even go out on a date. I'm serious. The amount of cautions and procedures that a man has to go through just to ensure his safety such as having recorded devices, considering vasectomies, avoiding women with personality disorders, passing all the shit tests, drama and mindgames, and taking other forms of protections, has made the dating scene altogether, an absolute drag and waste of time, money and energy.
>>
I still haven't finished k-on, does it get better after episode 3?
>>
We know that, we all know that. Post this on tumblr or something. Make them accept the contrarian view. Hopefully femanazism will become "uncool" and there will be a backlash. I can only hope.
>>
>>25173186
I would say yes, but I'd also say if you got three eps in and you're not hooked that it might not be enough to win you over. Season 2 was better still, I'd say
>>
>>25173191
Someone please do this.

We need to redpill them somehow.
>>
>>25173247
We must all do it. We all need to make accounts. Pretend to be girls, become credible and infiltrate their circles. Then start redpill posting.
>>
>>25173065
That'll never ever ever ever happen. Even if you redpilled all men on the planet, they'd still chase women. We're literally programmed to want women
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.